The Young Turks

Daily reminder Sup Forums is literally the only place that talks about them EVER and single handedly keeps them in business.

I didn't even know who they were until yesterday. Chill out.

Are you 12?

Newfag btfo.

Tyt are pretty successful on their own

top keks on when they collectively melted down live on election night

Who are they?

i dont even know what turks are

I don't watch liberal garbage so it can't be helped.

Nah I've never watched their shit except for the asspain videos people make about them. Never bought anything, never talk about them to people in real life.

That and Nate Silver's Damage Control about how he was 'wrong, but if you look at it this way and that way I was still totally right' were the two greatest things to come from the election.

tasty

they post catchy titles then fill the video with about 8-10 minutes of shit unrelated to the title in the first place. Fucking hate them

i laffed for 5 solid minutes when i saw this image Wednesday morning
a deep, roaring laff
one of my top 10 laffs ever

How can you know they are liberal garbage if you never heard of them before.

I heard of them yesterday. It doesn't take me years to see trash for what it is.

I like how the guy (don't know or care what his name is) tried to gloat that they were more popular than Info Wars which is obviously not true.

I've heard they were much more prominent years ago? I've read they lost their popularity.

how does an armenian woman work with a turkish man who is an armenian genocide denier?

You forgot about this fat fuck. All he does is talk about other YouTubers and people think he is some kind of intellectual.

He looks like my girlfriend's brother. I fucking hate the faggot.

I have noticed recently that Ana is a really shitty person. She deserves to die imo

Ahh the irony

It's a synonym for roach. Not to be nistakened wih kebab, which stands for Ottoman

OP is basically correct.

No one knows who they are.

not true, my normie friends do

Their desire to genocide whites unites them.

Looks like young Alex with a beard

I R O N I C