Woman takes a punch at man

>She misses.

>Man then punches woman.

>She gets knocked down, hits her head on the ground, and ends up in a coma.

>Cops know the man who put her in a coma.

>But they aren't pressing charges because she "started it".

youtube.com/watch?v=7m0x9rqPTPo

nj1015.com/nj-cops-know-who-punched-emily-rand-into-coma-but-they-wont-arrest-him/

Absolutely disgusting.

There's no excuse for a man to punch a woman like that. Men obviously stronger than women. So a punch for a small woman wouldn't do the same damage as a punch from a larger man.

The guy should be in jail right now.

WTF is wrong with society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQKisJfpmkU
nj1015.com/mother-of-guy-who-put-emily-rand-in-coma-called-in-to-defend-son/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek.

Kek.

Bitch knows her place, what are men supposed to do? Just take the hit?

sauce on webm?

that was a perfect right straight, fuck her committing forcible felonies against people get knocked into a coma bitch.

Kek

>start a fight you cannot win
>somehow it's not your own fault when you get BTFO

This is why you gotta be careful about fighting. One lucky hit and you are gone.

Both the girl and the guy are non-white. Nothing to see here folks.

Equality. Some women are stronger than men and you can't go by the majority because more and more women get stronger every day.

Boring bait.

>There's no excuse for a man to punch a woman like that.
He probably should have kicked her in the vag.

I'm more disgusted by a woman taking a swing at a man than a man hitting a woman.

the audacity isn't born overnight or after a few drinks, she probably got a rush out of abusing her younger brothers or kids at school. this is the logical end for people like this.

The guy sould be punished, not as harshly as if he had done it unprovoked, but still, women are weaker by default, if a child tries to punch you, do you punch back full force? It's a more extreme example but the logic still applies.

The phrase wasn't originally " A man should never hit a woman: it was "A man should never strike a lady" Stop acting like a lady and you fair game.

Also so many woman always act as if they can wail away at a guy just because he's bigger. Anyone whose had to wrestle down the flailing limbs of a toddler in full tantrum mode knows a clop in the nose by even a little fist can still hurt..

What is she wearing? Is that a bathing suit?

>WTF is wrong with society?

it started when they got the right to vote then when they burned their bras demanding equality. congrats you stupidfucking whores - youre equal now.

Awesome.

Bait thread but I'll bite.

Fuck that cunt, she got what she deserved. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Kek.

How about don't punch people and you won't get punched? Are you a woman?

Equal rights, equal lefts

When she wakes up from the coma she needs to go to jail for assault.

>disgusting
>he should be in jail

Where do you think you are, nigger?

In Texas, there would be 20+ whiteknights trying to defend her honor, regardless of the fact that she threw the first punch.

Hate seeing peoples heads hit the pavement like that fuck it does massive damage

its 2016, we have equality now
>this is what youve been asking for
you cant pick and choose what equality you want when convenient

>Men obviously stronger than women.
Wow I didn't expect to see this kind of misogyny in the current year.

sounds like darwinism to me

Nice

When was this, 1963 or just following the crumpf inauguration

B T F O

how do you even get yourself in that situation? embarrasing.

this is why jerking off to chinese comics is always preferable to hanging out with a bunch of drunk jackasses

This is amazing.

What's happened? Has the baktun turned this year instead of 2012? Was the harvest so negative there is only positive left here on Earth?

You're on the wrong fucking website bud

UPPER-CUNT

The whole thing behind "don't hit women" is not only that they're weaker but they don't fight like men and deserved a different kind of approach

this is 2016 and the bitch threw a closed fist punch at the back of his head, he defended himself and she was only badly injured upon impact with the ground

I'm happy the cops followed the law and didn't give in to sensationalist sexist dickheads

she won't be assaulting anyone again anytime soon

you make a great point also witnessed.

Equality in action

No he's not. Women scare you?

Don't assume that persons gender, he could be she.

Same could be said for a woman hitting a man like that
Get fucked CTR attack people recieve equal or more severe reactions

>muh full force argument
Sorry, that's bullshit. When you are attacked, you defend yourself, it's as simple as that. You do not have the luxury of carefully modulating your response when you are in an adrenaline rush from being violently attacked. Any physical confrontation can cost you your life or serious injury, it could just as easily have been him stumbling back and hitting his head from her punch.

This shit is so fucking dangerous. I swear to God...yeah she started it but damnit she's in a coma now. The guy could have easily backed down and this shit wouldn't have happened. I bet he feels real bad

But the distinction we make with children is that they have a certain innocence and a lack of personal responsibility.

Of course, we could apply the same to women, since they are almost all immature fucktards.

Equality... it's not a double standard.

SAGE AND REPORT OFF TOPIC THREADS

I agree OP
Women are not equal to men and deserve special consideration with violence.
They should charge that man, and then suspend lots of his jail time to teach him not to hit frail, weak women.

The parents of the girl could have prevented their whore daughter from getting knocked out in a hooker uniform at a frat party if they actually were good parents.

>if a child tries to punch you
ARE YOU EQUATING WOMYN TO CHIILDREN YOU FUCKING SEXIST?

I bet he doesn't. Cry more.

equality meter rising bitch

What subreddit did you crawl out of, faggot?
This is not "off topic". This is not the "Donald Trump and Only DonaldTrump" board. kys you fucking faggot

How can she slap?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>mfw I feel not even a shred of pity for her

You guys are all assuming the man hit her with full force. The man was probably holding back quite a bit.

Weak bait

>get KOd
>drop like a rock on asphalt

Aye the punch cracked her skull hmmh.

We live in "equal" gender world now.

>Just take the hit?

Yes. And apparently his mother says she didn't raise him to hit women.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQKisJfpmkU

>Mother of guy who put Emily Rand in coma called in to defend son
nj1015.com/mother-of-guy-who-put-emily-rand-in-coma-called-in-to-defend-son/

I guess everything his mother taught him went out the door that night.

women want equality and to be treated the same as a man. well here you go. I don't want to hear "he's a guy and she's a girl" bs....you wanted this.

It would've been sexist not to swing back.

This restore my hope in Humanity a little bit.
Maybe we're not doomed to a permanent gynocentrism after all, maybe one day the cunts shall be put in their rightful place, the cemetary.

She identified as male so it was OK.

The amount of buttmad in that comments section is incredible.

ZOMG EVEN THO SHE STARTED IT HE STILL SHOULD GO TO JAIL BAWW

she was at fault

So you agree that women are the lesser race and need special rules instead of being treated as equals?

if a child punches you, he does so without knowing the full consequences of his actions. same thing as if an autistic or mentally handicapped person punches you. But this right here is a full grown women who has normal intellectual capacity. She knew what could happen if she threw that punch. Her fault. So if women are weaker by default does that mean Ronda Rousey can go around knocking guys out because they are stronger by default? The law is the law lmfao it applies to everyone. He was defending himself. Same thing goes if Ronda Rousey was defending herself against some skinny 18 year old kid, would she be punished for knocking him out if she was stronger than him?

Fights for equality and equal rights. Takes a swing at a dude like a man. Gets upset when man defends himself and then gets for special privileges. Liberal tears taste good. She needs to go to jail for assault when she wakes up. At least from what I saw.

More like don't have autism and randomly hit people bigger then you

I mean what the fuck do people expect to be sometimes? Just because your followers on twitter make you invincible online doesn't mean it translates to real life.

The guy was drunk too. It was a split second reaction to being hit in the face after some bitch was going off on him.

These people are pathetic.

She absolutely should be charged. She can wait out her coma in the prison infirmary.

rofl that was great..

>that foot plant
>that torque
>that follow-through

These people would try to blame the weather on Trump. How do they manage to breathe and type at the same time?

Nah, he was a Trump supporter and needs to be burned at the stake.

>swing and miss a punch
>guy swings back
>KO
>coma
>mfw

Women lately think other men will protect them during their rampant violent outbreaks. They think beta cucks will protect them.

This is why women are quick to be aggressors these days. All the welfare and facebook worship has gone to their head so deeply that they think the world will run to give them safety no matter what they do.

lolol n here

This has to be bait, but Ill bite.

By your same beta-male apologist way of thinking you are being a sexist.

She escalated to physical violence.
She knew conflict was about to ensure.
Man used his right to self-defense

You are assuming that heavyset she is a woman she is more frail and weak.

Rhonda Rousy could kick your ass to a point where it isn't even funny and then back to the point where it is funny.

This isn't your site isn't your fucking hug-box to get women to like your "progressive opinions". You are going to have to provide a higher-level of critical thinking to be on this board.

"never a threat to him"

These people are in fucking denial. If her punch landed differently the results could have been the same for him.

Maybe she shouldn't have gotten violent.

She DID start it. The outcome is unfortunate, but it's HER OWN FUCKING FAULT.

Equal rights mean equal fights

welcome to equality
bet she wishes she was back in the kitchen

Equal rights, equal fights. Don't hit if you're not prepared to get hit.

Remember, this is the world women asked for.

How dare you sexist misogynistic pigs differentiate between sexes. Clearly it identified as a UFC fighter. Don't you try to take that from it!

I hope she gets out of the coma without any lasting injury because I wouldn't wish that on anyone. But if women really really want this "equality" that you claim to fight so hard for then unfortunately that means you have to stop sneak swinging on men in the back of their heads now.

You can't say "oh but his response for uncalled for". There shouldn't even be a response because you should not be instigating this type of thing in the first place. It couldn't be more simple:
Don't want to get punched? Don't punch people.

She was very unlucky to hit the curb so badly. Normally she'd be just end up with a bruise.

Had the guy started it he would have been responsible for unforseen injuries like this (like how if you rob a store without intention of killing someone but an old lady has a heart attack, you get manslaughter), but since she started it the risk is all on her.

10/10 equality would watch again.

Only cuz you didn't shoot the bitch, like a true man.

Yes. Assuming the normal size/strength disparity, if a woman hits you with her fist, unless she is highly trained, it's not likely to do much actual damage. If you can't get away you just grab her arms and hold her till until she calms down. Then let her go. It's what you do. That is the responsibility that goes with the greater strength/size/weight,etc.

EQUAL RIGHTS, EQUAL LEFTS

Why do women fall like toddlers?
I mean, placing your hand towards the ground to slow your impact is one of the basic instinctual thing you do to avoid this.

She probably mentally decided to fall and make it look worse but ended up forgetting heads and pavements dont mesh well