JOHNNY BRAVO REBOOTED FOR 2019

Did you hear that Johnny Bravo is coming back?
buzzfeed.com/johnnytest1222/cartoon-network-rebooting-johnny-bravo-39jaf?utm_term=.pnvNl2G4R#.ld1MayKLJ

>This post has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone create a post.

>Johnny Bravo in this oversensitive political correct times.

This can only end badly.

They should have it on Adult Swim. Seth MacFarlane could even work on the new show and make a crossover with this guy.

>Johnny Bravo reboot
>being anything like the original in a post-2012 world

>BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone create a post.
That explains a lot about the site.

If they want to adapt Johnny Bravo for a modern audience, make the show about Johanna Encore, a blonde bimbo with big cans who is so thirsty she flirts with every guy to the point it borders on sexual harassment. All the guys she hits on doesn't take her crap & get rid of her in rude & clever ways.

Why is Cartoon Network rebooting it?

I am excited

Change the rating to Tv-14, toss it on adult swim, and it just may be good.

Probably the same show, even. I see very little changing.

All the man could ever 'write' were funny sex jokes. This would be a godsend for him to work on again.

>This post has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone create a post.

And people wonder why Sup Forums sucks so much now, trolling at least tried to be fun, DAMN IT.

>Talking animals in almost every episode
>Continued attempts to push those lame-ass Jungle Boy cartoons

Fuck no.

As long as it's not TTG watered down flash trash, I'm for it.

Fake as your moms love and either way wouldn't work here in India I believe he is famous but here. He would be butchered and wouldn't be like he was before if anything it's just a bad idea.

If true (doubt it) then Van Partible should return as showrunner.

Why they have to reboot it? Why not simply give it a new season like samurai jack?

Jonhy bravo don't even have lore, it makes no difference at all. I fear that they will "reboot" so writters don't need to WATCH the old show or keep any quality standards of the old version.

Since modern "animators" have proven themselves to be utterly incapable of actually animating anything (PPG and pic related are just two examples) and they feel the need to politicize literally every aspect of their shitty reboots with their shitty ideology, I will unironically kill myself if true

Fake. Also friendly reminder that throughout the entier series only furry girls ever liked Johnny and that he could've had a gf anytime he wanted if he embraced the fur.

Jonhy dated a secret agent at valentine's day but she had to disappear for security reasons

>there’s no source whatsoever
>user is doomsaying over nothing
Killing yourself wouldn’t be a bad idea over nothing.

How was BCSD politicized?

I swear every week someone (probably the same asshat) makes a thread saying Johnny Bravo is being rebooted with or without a bullshit source.

Bump

Linking to buzzfeed ought to be punishable by summary execution.

>Continued attempts to push those lame-ass Jungle Boy cartoons
Man, I remember being a kid and being utterly baffled as to why that was on-air instead of the Johnny Bravo I was promised.

>All the man could ever 'write' were funny sex jokes. This would be a godsend for him to work on again.
Exactly.

>Not knowing that the creator has acknowledged him as Schrodingers Chad
>He gets tons of girls but never in the actual episodes

Like Barney in How I Met Your Mother!

And every time people fall for it. Shit's unbelievable.

well he almost had a happy ending. Which is the reason a lot of people are soured on reruns of the show now.

This
Not that it's real, but Johnny Bravo would work just about as well as it did when it first aired
Johnny is still a pig who loves chasing women almost as much as he loves himself, the only difference is that people have the internet on their cell phones now

This

It's like how Dexter's Lab sometimes had Dial M for Monkey and Justice Friends cartoons in the middle of the show.

more cancer I see

>embraced the fur

oh no, please

Johnny always got his due, though. He was portrayed as an idiot. It'd still fly today.

obligatory
>shadman
How about no.

>THIS IS OLD NEWS
>IT WAS CONFIRMED TO BE A HOAX IN 2017
You people are a bunch of inbred retards, and you all must be killed in a concentration camp!

How can ANYONE be THIS STUPID!
This shit was proven to be fake back in early 2017!

oh well good for everyone

I was born in the 90s and I believe cartoons back then were more about entertaining people. Character driven season-long story arcs in kids shows didn't really become a thing until after the Millieum.

Samurai Bravo Crossover when?.

Moron! Listen to me closely:
It will
NEVER
happen.

>The planned live action version with The Rock

How would it have turned out?

Hilarious, either ironically or legitimately.

Kill yourself, timbox.
Everybody else, report him for breaking >>>/global/rules/9 and >>>/global/rules/11

At least Monkey and the JF were entertaining. Jungle Boy was boring, unfunny, and just another excuse for Seth to shove more talking animals into his work.

Maybe someday

It's like Hey Arnold all over again.

And I Am Weasel in Cow & Chicken.