Riverdale Thread - Under Age Cam Girl Edition

Time for more Dark Betty lads

Tonight's spoilers.

Archie goes full Henry Hill as Hiram's intern and warns Hiram that some rival mobsters attending Veronica's confirmation ceremony are planning a coup. Hiram has them killed and Archie realizes he just became an accessory to murder while working as a snitch for the FBI.

Betty helps Jughead retrieve the statue's head, which was cut off at Hiram's behest so he can evict the Serpents and gentrify their trailer park. Jughead and Betty finally fuck, but Betty doesn't tell Jughead she kissed Archie and it's a set up for future problems.

Betty doesn't go through with camming (yet), but Chic does, and some rapey john shows up at the Coopers' house looking for him. When Betty gets back home from bone session at Jughead's shack, the dude is dead and Alice is scrubbing off the blood.

wut

WEW
E
W

Riverdale: Jebediah Springfield Edition

Kek Jughead literally opens with movie film references

Ronnie it’s too late to wear white lol

Betty a slut!

Jughead got a tattoo?

Mr. Sourberry?

Wait so Hiram is actually a crime boss bigger than Cliff Blossom? Like 5 family crime boss?

I'm pretty sure you can evict someone for suspecting them of a crime.

Sheriff Keller’s also been sleeping around with Mayor McCoy

>tall boy is tall
oh shit

Kek Hiram is totally grooming him

Don't go there Jug

SUPER SLEUTH JUG

Wait, I had an idea about a card game at the beginning of the season. Was this in the preview?

>The Lodges gradually went from a bunch of rich snobs down on their luck in season 1 to a legit mob family
Wew

Also Jug is gonna get it

Jug you brought this on yourself.

she can cut me with a dirty knife anytime

Jug listen to your dad

Archie I'm starting to think this is a trick.

kek Hal you dumb-ass

That wasn't advice.

This is literally a scene out of Goodfellas

oooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo

P O U T I N E

Does this show secretly take place in Canada?

>secretly

Fucking rich people, my confirmation wasn't anywhere near this extravagent.

RENOUNCE DADDY

I AM HERE IN MY MOLD

What's with people pinching Archie's face

>Ronnie speaking Spanish

whew. hot.

TALL, WHO COULD IT BE?!?

Is that meant to be the Godfather door close shot?

yes, they love homemaking movies

*homaging

fuck off spellcheck

>it's papa poutine
oh god that's so goofy

You don't get a vote Betty, you are not a serpent

Lot of this show is goofy. Especially when they bring is certain names from the comics, like Jingle Jangle.

she is a serpent in spirit

NOTHING GETS ME HARDER THAN TWO TEENS EXPLORING EACH OTHER'S BODIES

>Punished Archie
>The Man from R.I.V.E.R.D.A.L.E.
>Now the Gingerfella.

Is there anything /ourboy/ can't do?

ANOTHER FUCKING BODY?
QUICK BETTY, ASK FP

This entire town is crazy.

Why is Jughead such a faggot?

>Gingerfella

God damn it.

>Why is Jughead such a faggot?

Because comics Jughead was too cool for the pansy faggots that run this show, so they turned him into a generic broodmeister who is easily the most boring fucking character on the show.

Seriously, Cole Sprouse's voice puts me to sleep anytime Jughead's on-screen. The show actually made me actively ROOT for Betty to cuck Jughead with Archie because he's such a fucking faggot.

No Cheryl this week

MUST NOT BRAP

>>Punished Archie
>>The Man from R.I.V.E.R.D.A.L.E.
>>Now the Gingerfella.

beautiful

Best boy.

Jughead BTFO'd.

Her boyfriend looks like such a fucking loser. And I don't mean this in a "oh, I'm just jealous of his lucky ass", no, I mean he legit looks like a fucking loser that should be selling cheap weed to stupid teenagers skipping school on a Friday afternoon.

Is it the tattoos? Do you need to get shitty tattoos to get these kinds of girls.