Will Kanye run in 2020?

Will Kanye run in 2020? Does he have a real chance at winning? What platform do you think he'll run on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kqPGImLF0m0
strawpoll.me/11647725
youtube.com/watch?v=L7_jYl8A73g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think his "I'm black" platform will do great things for getting him into office

No, No, No.

Only retards take this dumb nigger seriously.

Im concerned about this, he could be the Democrat Trump

isn't this the guy married to one of the kardashian whores? i saw him holding her purse on a bench at the mall

Do you live in LA?

Will Donald Trump run in 2016? Does he have a real chance of winning? What platform do you think he'll run on?

mentally retarded clown trumper won this couldn't be any worse. Yet the possibilities are high

He could win it with his slogan.
>Imma fuck white bitches in de pussy and ass

^^
I can't imagine anyone taking him seriously

well he'll definitely get the cuck vote

Why do people keep posting this stupid nigger? Sage

Watch this and tell me what you think.

youtu.be/kqPGImLF0m0

FREE WEAVES!

VOTE NOW
strawpoll.me/11647725

strawpoll.me/11647725

strawpoll.me/11647725

Of course this clown doesn't have a chance, and that's not even counting the fact that Obama's poor performance probably means we will never see another black President in our lifetimes. Obama proved that there are no magical unicorns, and that it's just like it is in the real world/business world= even if you are able to get the best one available he's still no better than a second-string white man in his performance. Affirmative action doesn't put the best in a job, it puts less than the best with a dark complexion in the job.

I agree Obama was a pretty poor president, however liberals and democrats seem to have given Obama the democrat Reagan title. I think thanks to liberals controlling the media and education he'll go down in history as one of the best presidents (arguable if he deserves it or not obviously)

>1st democrat debate of 2020
>Conway Twitty is asked a question first
>other democrats against him on stage listen
>"Yo my niggas, like, my people... like, this is fo real, like, shit, like....."
>other dems on stage look around with dumbfounded looks on their faces
>Conway Twitty drops out of the race shortly after 1st debate because he's a fucking numbskull that can't put a coherent sentence together

THIS "NIGGA" IS A PIECE OF SHIT HATED BY MOST OF AMERICA.

EVEN THE WORST OF THE NU-MALE/SJW/GAY/SNOWFLAKE/LIBTARDS WOULD NOT UNITED BEHIND THIS SCUMBAG.

As if the Rust Belt will vote for some Hollywood rapper.

I reckon they would. It would be the lefts version of fuck you to the Trump establishment

/thread

>implying that wouldn't be enough to win him the black vote
>implying not voting for him wouldn't be rayciss
>implying the demo have anyone left to run against him (moochelle? Hahahah)
>implying dems are immune to the celebrity effect and won't vote for him
>implying he wouldn't sweep the primaries, carried by all the hood niggers and white guilt cucks looking to make amends for failing the poc community when they allowed Trump to win

this is what I fear

wasn't he broke earlier this year?

He is barely fucking literate, anyone who thinks he would get any serious votes is deluded. I don't even care for Trump but people comparing a Kanye campaign to him is insulting

Trump wins in 2020

This meme is not funny. Stop posting this dogshit.

1) Yes. He has an insatiable ego and he'd try
2) He'd be a force in the primaries, but while he might mobilize a shit ton of young people and minorities, Trump would easily win enough independents to net 310+ EVs
3) Democrat Populist

He would run independent, and be fed questions and have an earpiece during debates

would the left establishment really back him to the extent they did Hillary?

Democrats would be so pissed if he tried. I imagine it going "REEEEEEE WE'RE THE SERIOUS PARTY. NO CELEBRITIES LIKE TRUMP"

What are his policies?

I remember Democrats saying the same about Trump. Did you not learn not to underestimate others?

He'd get the Sup Forumstant vote

is he Sup Forums's guy?

>Trump
>a billionaire businessman with knowledge about the economy and foreign affairs

>Kanye
>a dumb nigger who compares his self and his shitty music to Mozart

Has he even wrote a timeless hit? Nothing of his really stands out in the way previous musicians work has. He has no Hey Jude or Gimme Shelter

He strikes me as being very conservative though. I seriously doubt he agrees with much on the Dem platform.

He's black so he'd need to run as a Democrat to even have a shot. If he runs independent in 2020 it would probably guarantee a 2nd term for Trump, millennial and blacks will vote Kanye instead of Democrat

The Old Kanye could win

Better than Hillary. Better than most politicians. Would have to see his platform.

>Gimme Shelter
Sympathy for the Devil is better

Kanye takes Kanye very seriously and he thinks now trump won he can too. Expect a spaz Olympics next election.

let's meme magick him into the nomination to make it easy for Trump

it will also be entertaining see the nog trying to out-bantz the bantzmaster

>all these idiots saying >LOL HE'S JUST A JOKE
do you fucking morons have any idea how ironic that is considering we memed donald trump into the presidency? he was seen as a joke candidate in the beginning, and now he's the president of the united states. anything is possible, just because you don't like him doesn't mean he can't also get memed into the white house.

If he ran as an independent, a green or a libertarian, do you guys think he could still win?
Obviously he could easily win as a democrat or a republican.

MBDTF

he has several
jesus walks, hey mama, gold digger, flashing lights, power
although this one, in my opinion, is by far and away his best song
youtube.com/watch?v=L7_jYl8A73g

you really think one of obamas sons would be allowed to be president ?

what

Fucking hang yourself.

Trump has been involved in politics and commenting on real issues for 30+ years and was constantly being asked if he'd run throughout that time. He's also a multi billionaire worth far more than this nigger.

Kanye is a fucking jamface niggerfaggot who has tantrums on stage, twitter and doesn't know fuck all about politics. The only slightly related political comment he's ever made:

>OOOGA BOOGA GEORG BOOSH DUN CARE BOUT BLAK PEEPLE

>Black on black lies is worse than black on black crime
The jews share they truth on how to make a dime
>Most black men couldn't balance a checkbook
But buy a new car, talking bout how my neck look?
>Well it all looks great
Four hundred years later, we buying our own chains
>The light is before us brothers, so the devil working hard
Real family stick together and see through the mirage

suck a cock leaf
kanye has done the same shit trump did: commenting on the political climate, donating to campaigns, etc, just not as much because he's not as rich as trump, and obviously much younger, giving him less time to do so.
i am a big fan of kanye's music, but i will admit that he is basically a highly functioning autistic retard. i'm not saying that he has to be well versed on politics to run, but kek works in mysterious ways. he's got the meme value of trump for sure. i don't think he would win.

If Trump can win, Kanye can win. Any major celebrity really

I unironically believe that Kanye West will be the Democratic nominee in 2020.

>young
>advantage with millennials and blacks
>political outsider
He's everything Clinton wishes she could claim.

If he kisses the ring, repeats what Bernie said verbatim, and doesn't fuck up massively, he'll get the nomination easily.

The timing couldn't be better either. Clinton will be locked up and the likes of Warren and Sanders are aging.

After Trump winning, probably literally anyone with 0 experience could win.

Kanye, Palin, Larry the Cable Guy...literally, just any half-wit with money.

none of those are classic songs tho

What if I wanted to run for president? could a shitposter (hypothetically don't have to be a citizenship) become president?

He can run as the blackest president in history. Or the first black gay president.

He's a successful singer and experienced businessman. He's had a lot of experience with Adidas.

I have no idea if he would win, but I'd wager he'd have a fair shot in 2020

then what would you consider a modern classic song
"classic" is a memeword decided by popularity, and as someone posting on Sup Forums should know, popular =/= better

What platform would he run on? Sure Trump was a celebrity outsider but he had a lot of specific ideas and inside knowledge of the world of politics and the elite. Kanye ranting about how we need to listen to the kids and how you should elect him because he's the new Disney isn't gonna cut it.

He considers himself to be a conservative baptist.

I agree popular =/= better. I don't think music of today is valued in the same way it was 10-20+ years ago. I just can't see really anything that was released in the 10s being as iconic of hits from the past. Maybe Gangnam style?

top kek

he wouldn't survive the attempt

Gangnam style is not a classic haha

I agree its a shit song but what other song had such huge popularity this decade? Its the only song that has the level of popularity iconic hits of the past had (Bohemian Rhapsody, Novermber Rain etc)

kanye's a genuine wildcard
trump gradually became more conservative as he got older but kanye will be difficult to predict
he's a very devout christian, god is a frequent subject matter of his music. he's possibly homophobic, but votes for democrats. probably because his main focus is poor black kids i think.
kim was apparently debating about whether she would vote for trump or hillary just up until the end. maybe this gives some indication to how her husband would vote, if he was also on the fence.

>I don't think music of today is valued in the same way it was 10-20+ years ago.
do you actively keep up with modern music? i don't mean just shit on the radio.
at the very least, "jesus walks" would probably be, by this point, considered a classic song by most critics, even shitty ones like rolling stone.
and when you say (((hits))), does this imply that they're better or worthy of being remembered in a fond light? the example with gangnam style is confusing.

8% that's the amount of blacks that voted trump (allegedly)

>and when you say (((hits))), does this imply that they're better or worthy of being remembered in a fond light? the example with gangnam style is confusing.
I'm saying of the point where when you think of a decade you think of the music (i.e Fortunate Son 60s etc). See . I keep up with modern music but the good stuff released today isn't very popular

i get what you mean now. i agree on a certain level. determining what will be remembered later on will be kind of difficult but i definitely think kanye will be one of those artists. back then, mainstream pop was rock, and it was looked at under a positive critical lens. a lot of critics today are still rockist to an extent so mainstream pop, which is now more electronics based, won't impress them, and if they aren't rockist then they're poptimists idiots like pitchfork who overrate it. i think that it will be artists like kanye, who weren't manufactured popstars from record labels but made it big anyway that will be what people remember in this decade.
side note, i posted this picture but instead of the merchant, but gook moot's servers went haywire i guess.