Marvel really doesn't give a shit anymore

Marvel really doesn't give a shit anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fAo4-Qba0uM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

. . . and here's why that's a good thing

they'll probably render that spiderman more by the time infinity war is out

Why should they?

Merchandise leaked that Spider-Man's new costume comes equipped with robo legs

You really need to find something a little stronger if you want an Outrage Thread. This is weak, and overdone

What's the first image from

Ant Man and The Wasp trailer. That's Ghost

Ghost looks fine. Spider-Man Homecoming proved that casual audiences will watch shit as long as they call it Spider-Man. Hopefully they CG that fucking dickhead Holland out of the entire fucking movie.

WAAAH
NO WAY THAT ISNT GHOST THAT SUX
(how am I doing?)

>Not being hype as shit about Ghost being in a feature film

Trolling or stupid?

Trailers like these use unfinished footage. There's still post-production work being done.

You need to complain that they made Ghost a Woman, then no one will be able to tell if you’re from Sup Forums or not

>b-but they'll fix it before it comes out!
That never ever happens. The only thing they'll change or fix is the minor stuff like the lighting. It will still look like shit because the problem lies with everything else.
youtu.be/fAo4-Qba0uM

So you won’t be seeing it then

Why would they in the first place? The chinks will watch it no matter what.

Was that scene actually in a trailer?

So are we going to ignore that it clearly isn't CGI

Why do people throw such a hissy fit over Spider-Man's changing costume? It's going to change every film! That's the way these things go! Why freak out for a costume that will be changed next film?

Its throwing people off given how clean and simple it is. Almost has a Clone Wars vibe to it
Fags want something to complain about

You forget OP is from Sup Forums right?

Whoa a practical suit for Ghost, how could they? They can't get away with this!

Holy shit, I was wondering what the point of the pic was. Sup Forums has really run out of things to bitch about

his costume fucking sucks and he looks like a rubber piece of shit. he's always fucking cg because tom holland is a lazy fuck who doesn't like showing up to filming.

Then don't use the shot in the trailer if it's that unfinished.

Like:
WHOA, they can’t get away with this, ghost isn’t a female it’s goddamn Patrick Swayze. Such bullshit!!!! I MAD!

Left is a practical costume. This is like when you idiots said the CGI for the Promethus Space Jockey men was bad only to be shown it was a practical costume.

Post the steppenwolf webm

No company wars please

trying too hard shilloid

>That never ever happens.

It happens constantly, are you fucking stupid? CGI is even worked on after the theatrical release for the home video release often as well.

still looks better than anything DC has done

SHUT

Yes that is exactly the point, thanks for noticing

>That never ever happens
THE

>That never ever happens
FUCK

UP

RDJ ate all of Marvel's give a fuck money.

>hoods
>practical
I just love moving my entire upper body around to see behind me and to my sides.

They combined the classic and modern costume together

Seriously you thought it was too much?

It's a practical effect you fucking moron.
OP is trying to imply it's bad CGI when it's not a digital costume, it's a practical one.

No one is defending that shit movie.

You do not know what practical means in this instance...

>comparing a practical suit to CGI

I don't care what you say that's EXTREMELY good bait. I mean just look at the results he got with it.

Ghosts in Hoodies are my aesthetic so I'll let this slide

>Marvel really doesn't give a shit anymore.
I'll just leave this here.

I want to say WB knew this was a disaster early on and saw no point sinking additional money into fixing the CGI

well, i guess it should be easier for dceu and fox to catch up then.

7/10 got me to chuckle at the reference

How is this acceptable?

It's gonna suck.

Is left from Star Wars Rebels?

maybe you just have shit taste?

>$300 million budget

a polished turd is still a turd

They really don't need to.

Does that include advertising? A lot of that money is reshoots, Cavill's mustache removal, and cast paychecks to even set foot in front of a camera

>audiences will watch shit as long as they call it Spider-man

What is Amazing Spider-man 2?

holy shit that looks like a max steel episode

kek

>Does that include advertising?
Nope

They watched it but it didn't do "franchise money" to justify making sequels.
What would have happened to the Amazing Spider-man films if they kept going is what happened to the DCEU, forcing them to reboot everything except Wonder Woman.

It's not really Ghost though. It's some woman who will have a real name and a face and a definite verifiable backstory. The only similarity she has with Ghost is the codename and the white phasing suit.

> Phasing suit looks clean, which is as it should be.

The suit is practical, but because it looks "clean" your brain screams "CGI!"

I think that Ghost design is dope.

The Iron Spider suit is DOGSHIT though

I'm fucking hyped. Can't believe that its happening. WHat arethier motives? And what has Stark and the Dry Academy to do with that?

NO. It's really a practical suit. A better look without the hood.

Just because they built a practical suit doesn't mean every shot is practical. Plenty of the Yellowjacket scenes were CGI.

Yeah, but Ghost herself should be dirty.

Fucking hell

>Plenty of the Yellowjacket scenes were CGI.

>Plenty

Are you implying that some scenes of Yellowjacket WEREN'T CGI? There was literally never a practical costume.

Yellow Jacket's costume was 100% CGI.

That seriously looks fucking terrible and further proof that all the hype is nothing more than shilling. Why did they go from having a practical helmet for Black Panther to some stupid ass Star-Lordesque helmet that materializes out of nothing?

>DCcucks are once again assblasted that Marvel is going to release yet another good movie
>They'll shitpost and whine every day until the end of time because they can't talk about their own movies, because they all blow ass

Just absolutely pathetic

You didn't like Electro? I thought he made the movie way more tolerable.

To be fair a lot of the backlash on this one is more Sup Forums and Sup Forums upset about black people than just DCfags asshurt about another successful Marvel movie.

not to be that guy but disproving a point doesn't make someone a shill

that's a nice looking bike

>unironically being a companyfag

Anyone else notice the weird downward trend of CGI? Like, not even just for Marvel movies or DC movies, but in general overall. What's with that? Is it just laziness, or is technology somehow getting worse with age?

But does it bring a much-needed levity to the Marvel cinematic universe?

I knew I've seen this somewhere before

>Does that include advertising?

300 its not even the real budget lmao

The purple looks terrible on BP and there isn't enough gold on Killmonger to make it stand out. Shitty CGI is nothing if the base elements don't look good to begin with.

High end CGI is expensive and has diminishing returns, studios putting out the films on a strict timetable often years in advance but not giving them lengthy productions, and overburdened VFX companies - especially on the high end of the market.

I heard something about one company owning the best CGI companies thus not allowing other movies to get good CGI

the other theory is the fact that there only a few god tier CGI companies and they could just be busy for years making a single project.

My personal take is that they use too much fake scenarios with green screen, something about a part of your brain being able to tell that they are in a fake place.

Tentpole blockbusters are nothing more than assembly line garbage now. No passion, no vision, just get it out the door as soon as possible for maximum profit.

>make billion dollar movies with little effort whole dceu flops even with it's makeup oscar
>this is somehow bad

the problem is making movies aimed at kids and not even attempting to capture the magic of the comic books.

Fast and the Furious, Transformers and Avengers are on the same category of movie.

None of that money nor awards go to you or me, so why do you bring them up? If what I get is bad and of poor quality I'm going to call it out, I don't give a shit about their point of view. There's been plenty of movies in the past 100 years that both made a lot of money and had passion behind them, resulting in great/timeless films. Stop making excuses for these studios.

>Don't have any footage of the action until a few weeks before release
The purpose is to put butts in seats. Casuals don't care about trailer effects, they care about movie effects.

They dont make movies to capture magic. They make movies to make profits

>I don't give a shit about their point of view
Then don't go see THEIR movies

I don't. Why are you shilling so hard for a company that doesn't care about you one bit?

>it makes billions so it must be good
wew lad

You forget that comics are/we’re aimed at kids also, and the NEED to get kids back into comics. Your sorry manchild ass is gonna die and then who will buy books? (You do buy books right?)
I think your complaint is that they aren’t aiming everything at YOU

Maybe he enjoys something you don’t

Why are you shitting on a company that's movies you don't even see? That's like shitting on food you haven't tasted.
As compared to? Good movies make good money. Bad movies win makeup oscars. Thats how spending money works

Why must you whiny shills ALWAYS make things personal? Why are your posts always so dismissive?

Why do you think you know more about his reasons for disliking your favorite company's bad film than he does?

Bad lazy films are bad. If you think being for kids excuses bad films, go watch The Emoji Movie, because it's all people like you deserve. You and your outdated views are genuinely holding the medium back. Walt Disney himself disagreed with you when he was alive. Now fuck off back to whatever liberal circlejerk you crawled out of.