Do you really think Trump will deport illegals?

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/trump-says-hell-deport-2-3-million-undocumented-immigrants.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a big guy

Based Indians, loving Trump.

jew jew jew jew

Probably. Why not? Might be kind of hard to pinpoint all of them, but if we make it harder for them to get paid and get money back to their families they might just go back themselves and make their own country better.

btw check out these trips my niqqa

nah we gonna amnesty the good illegal so we can document them for tax revenue

mostly will deport violent illegals already caught in prison

jesus christ, khali is like 2.5m tall and trump actually stands up to him

Yes. He will.

They are supposed to anyway. Bush and Obama told them to stop enforcing. All he has to do is enforce.

we already deport illegals, we deport something like 11,000 a year but its not nearly enough, weve also been building that wall for the past decade but its never had any real funding thrown at it

Trump is no manlet himself.
Somewhere around 1,88~1,90m tall if I'm not mistaken.

Trump is 6'3"

Aren't white people the orignal illegals since they stole sacred land from the Native Americans? He should deport them instead if he really is a patriot.

>Make their own country better
>When they're the absolute dirt poor
>The powerless "dregs" at the bottom of the ladder

I doubt it.
That's some very wishful thought.

Perhaps he will backflip on that too.

I want him to deport every single illegal.
To hell with all of them.

Not any more than Obama did

>6'3"
>Not a manlet

Choose one and only one

>this triggers the white man
Dont say this Canada

post more funny cats

He will build the wall, deport the criminal and offer a path to citizenship for the rest once the border is locked down.

What kind of people would want criminals, people who have killed, robbed, raped and cheated, to freely walk the streets?

For jew...

I don't think he'll do anything. Congress will fuck with Healthcare call it a win and go on vacation until Mid Terms and the next Presidential election after that. Where we will shitpost and meme as hard as we can to roll back the leftist backlash that this cycle has generated. Assuming the Democrats can find their feet and convince white people with jobs to vote for them again

i hope he does
t. a legal mexican/American

Godking said he was going to be president didn't he?

idk man,
do you wanna pick your own vegetables?

That's a pretty high fucking bar my man.

he'll probably be more selective
when they find an illegal mexican with a job who pays taxes, they'll give him the opportunity to be US citizen

if they find some jobless cunt or leech, he has to go back

>7'11
>not a manlet

When will they learn?

how are their waistlines at the same height?

No because the native americans (asian transports over a land bridge) didn't have laws

eat shit

also BROWN LEAF detected

>didn't have laws
did you mean "didn't have armies"?
wtf is wrong with you people (you don't have to answer)

if congress will let him

>didn't have laws
How did they live in a society if they didn't have laws.

The evil whites were christians. Isn't thou shall not steal one of the commandments? Seems like a hipocrisy to me but what do I know I'm just a humble guy with a big dick.

Is that Karl Drogo?

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/trump-says-hell-deport-2-3-million-undocumented-immigrants.html

yes.