What's the cringiest thing you've seen recently

I'll start:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVWQh5083mI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to be Joe Biden After he became a meme an Imgur a couple days ago

Some christcuck posted this.

This looks a lot like the Christian version of the katana wielding fedora.

Very interesting...

>Imgur
They have memes now?

And he still won! Are you happy

>This looks a lot like

No it doesn't.
"Fedora wearing katana wielding fat americans" never existed in history as a legit thing. There's nothing wrong with historical reenactment as long as you don't turn it into "larp"-ing

Yeah I guess you are right, the fourth crusade was a spectacular success and in no way fucked Europe so hard it never fully recovered

Tip harder

Sort of, mainly just image dumps Of Biden having fun with fans and supporters. Over all cool guy but wanting to be him is just autism

1st crusade went good, only after the 2nd failed did it seriously go downhill

4th crusade's failure was the fault of the venetians, most jewish among italians, didn't care about anything except profit

I don't get how catholics attacking us has anything to do with what i said

I actually think it is cool and I'm not a faggot like you. My life would be better if people started posting themselves dressed up in mid evil swords and shit.

also 3th would have succeeded if the fucking german emperor didn't fucking drown or had a heart attack or so

Tips angel wing

Lena Dunham count? Or did you mean people we actually know? I go to a really liberal university so I've seen a ton of shit on Facebook

>mid evil

>I actually think it is cool

Yes, I know you do. That's what makes you exactly like the fedoras

but not in low or high evil...those guys are fucking degenerates

I don't have a problem with this

>only after the 2nd

Oh well if it was only after the second

Bigly.

Is this like a collective made up story meme born from an extreme victim complex? I've been seeing that shit everywhere with that exact format. I'm pretty much immediately inclined to believe any story with that format is made up, would I be correct in the assumption?

thats a crusader
(((you))) might be a goatfucking jihadi if you think thats lame

>are you fucking kidden me he literally picking >white supreamacists and antisemites into his >cabinet. yall muthafuckers is crazy af is you think >we aint gonna riot over this shit. we aint gonna sit >back an wait for you kkkcrackas to round us up in >the camps. i stay straped n im comin for you >bitchass. better hope i dont find yall bitches.

>alot of white people always cry and bitching all >dam day white people anit shit they always >complaining about people of color runing cities, >how poor it is let talk about state and city where >white people run and how bad of shape corruption >it,is white people put the usa in bad shape not >people of color it your fault that the USA broke >with your out of contral spending and stupid laws >most white people rape childeran 90percent of >white are child rapest and serial killer.It noboday >fault that white people is losing their power to >hispanic,black,asian and any people of color you >see that people of color is getting better and alot >smarter then most white people in this country >inmageing the usa without white people..

If this is not pasta, it should be

I can't look at my feed much longer

>cringiest

This fucking /qa/ thread, challenging our right to post MAGA anime girls!

I fucking shitposted it to death, so I think we're ok now.

>they've have had
>definitely cringe worthy

>Europe begins its slide into degeneracy at the exact same time as atheism becomes popular
>must have been the fourth crusade

>mid evil swords and shit

if the 2nd had succeeded in taking egypt then the crusades would have been a massive succes

the 3th was to retake jerusalem again (this is the only one non-historic people know)

the 4th was the one that massively failed due to the venetians

the rest are pretty much just "crusades" where the king of france got his ass kicked around in tunisia

>uhhhhh aktuely thatsa crew sader, whose blades are folded 6million times

calm down Ahmed

This is completely believable. Yep.

>gosh these guise just don't understand me

Tip harder

Triggered the cristcucks, good work user

>alex ill take shit that never happened for 500

woah wrong post
meant that in regards to this one

>t.Shariadin

Tip harder

Medieval you ignorant twat

Welp.

Time to Deus Vult the libtards.

Looking forward to serving with you in the impending meme war.

the 4th massively dicked over the eastern roman empire

without the 4th there would probably never have been a 2nd muslim invasion, europe would be muslim free after the spanish finally kicked theirs out

I know this really cringey guy in college who is has the ability to see ghosts, summon them, believes Nazis are tracking him down, thinks he will become the next Kanye West, wears a fedora and a matrix trench coat. This guy could not be anymore of a euphoric faggot. He is serious about all this stuff too. Oh, and when asked about his book about capturing ghosts, he says to call him the 'Warlock'.

I was quoting the OP of that statement you stupid fucking nigger

I LIVE WITH HONOR! I AM A BULWARK AGAINST HEATHENS AND DEGENERATES DEUS VAULT DEAUS VULT DEULT VAULT COME BRETHEN STORM THE GATES DEUS VAULT!! AVE MARIA! JESUS WAS NOT A JEW AND HE HAD BLUE EYES AND BLUE HAIR AND HE HATED JEWS AND HE WIPPED JEWS AND HE WASNT JEWISH AND THE REAL JEW ARE EUROPEAN!!!

That's Narsil from the LOTR movies. As if a crusader would have that. Tell the guy he's a massive idiot, middle-earth doesn't even fucking have christianity, jesus christ.

>sam hyde retweeted

THAT MADMAN IS AT IT AGAIN, WHEN WILL THEY STOP HIM?

shhhh, it's okay muhamad, you lose and now you're in a permanent state of war. go and blow a camel or something

Tip...harder

blow harder

>posts crusader while larping
>faps to anime and cries himself to sleep an hour later

Is that fucking Narsil ?

Stay triggered mohomadon

K E K yes it is

that quote is fake... nice get

Okay, I'll bring the board back.

When I was in high school, my girlfriend was a Virgin - a real cocktail tease. After we dated for 1 year, she finally went down on me. It was magnificent - she was surprisingly good.

The next day I wanted to repay the favor. I spread here's on my bed, dipped a couple of fingers inside, then took her to new heights. She held my head and whimpered as I did her. Like nothing I'd ever heard.

Apparently my mother had never heard that before either because she chose that moment to check in on us.

Dinner with the family that night? Awkward! Even more so because my mom served tuna.

>mom served tuna.

ENJOY HELL. BLAST FEMUR!

Daily reminder to all you normiefags invading my Sup Forums - Tolkien was a devout Catholic christian

We'll said, brethren

youtube.com/watch?v=zVWQh5083mI
Here is one of his music videos.
WARNING: This is very cringey, view only if you are prepared.

wew laddie

I'm okay with this! They can take Minnesota too while there at it.

Let the muslims deal with them, then we deal with muslims only

Enemy of my enemy is my friend

The man writes about gortraps and bimblewiffs who gives a fuck.

The closest thing they had to a meme was collective mental breakdown where they posted nonstop seaslugs during and after election day

Fuck off, Most of the outlying part of the state would rather die than leave. Its not our fault that the Cities controls everything.

>still wearing his watch

TOP KEK. What a fucking faggot

>who gives a fuck.

God user, god "gives a fuck".

Gosh you athiests are the most self absorbed stuck up conceited people I swear. Keep believing in evolution so that you can have sex before marriage and receive blowjobs, cuck

You have to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

>zomg he made up stuff I think is so stoopiddd and ghey like srsly
>hating on Tolkien on 4chinz

guy has a chubby lol

>divide California into California and Jefferson
>California given to Mexico as part of wall deal
>Jefferson and Nevada still part of US so US keeps its west port
>Washington and Oregon given to Canada because fuck those states

Is this satire? You brought up your religion out of nowhere and now you're throwing a hissy fit over nothing.

>hey guys someone drew an anime girl eating.that means eating is an anime thing. lets all starve ourselves and virtue signal

You think this is a...game...?

Hey hey ho ho Go Trump Go KKK Go Fascist USA !

SNL sullying Leonard Cohen's memory by getting Fake Hillary to sing Hallelujah

Apparently his familly has weak genetics

>that img
>kingdom of heaven is within you
>atheists actually think it's supposed to be out dare in da cozmos
It's like if I tried to lecture someone on something I know completely nothing about. You just come off looking like a faggot and/or a dumbass no matter what

Atheists are cringe tier. Go jerk off and worship Sam Harris, cucks

>captcha: Jesus icon

Dues VAULT, my brethen. Tell me *quick stop* brother, *pan away* how goes it in your home of many...hollows... ......

Tip harder satan

DEY DOOK ER JERB!!

>>>/LGBT/

a classic cringe

>get told off
>uhh duhhh like maymay harder man
I bet you're a real hoot irl ;~)

This. Atheists are the real cancer of society. Thankfully they all fuck themselves physically and socially.

>my boyfriend, who had already wept
LOL

holy shit

>American education

There is no $500 clue on Jeopardy!, famalam

Jesus Christ

>that entire thread
holy fuck my sides. You did good user

Doesn't matter

I feel like this family is the reason Ohio is considered a swing state, and not solid red. Wtf is this shit.