90s

>90s
>widescreen tv

Pete is a man of taste and deserves all the good things in his life unlike goofy's low standards

You know, pointing out that this was the 90's and Pete had a TV size that people still seek to buy for their home theater setups is pretty goddamn impressive.

I honestly think the Goofy movie was way too harsh on him. I thought Pete softened up a bit since the series but still remained tough on PJ just so his son can be independent. I don't think he's outright abusive and most likely remains on good terms with his wife.

>deserves all the good things in his life
Like Peg's sweet ass.

Early widescreen TVs were shit though.

I tend to believe they divorced between Goof Troop, and A Goofy Movie. Which why we don't see her in that movie. Actually watching it I always suspected she had feels for Goofy did anyone else suspect this?

>father and son on a camping trip
>wife and daughter not with them
>obviously they divorced
Possible, but not necessary.

This. Also everyone knows that Peg had the shebone for Goofy.

She still didn't appear in An Extremely Goofy Movie. I mean her son did graduate high school I would thought we would see her at some point.

I don't even consider the sequel canon. Why? Because not only was it made years later, none of the original writers even knew it was being made. Plus in House of Mouse Roxanne was brought back.

House of Mouse could possibly take place between the two movies.

Peg DOES want the G

But she's also obviously pretty into her husband

What exactly is it about Pete Peg is into? He's a crass slob.

He's a big guy

Is it meta or ironic that this screenshot of a widescreen film featuring a widescreen television is compressed to a 4:3 aspect ratio?

What's this from?

Huh, I can't remember the last time I saw an old-school RPTV.

Widescreen tvs were expensive as shit in the 90s. I grew up in a rich town and didn't know very many kids who had one.

This scene is meant to show that Pete is rich as fuck, not that he has good taste.

House of Mouse exists outside the 4th wall, dumbass. Unless you believe Gaston, Ursula, and Pinocchio exist on the same planet as Max, at the same time somehow.

It's Disney.

She's the mom.

She ded.

The first episode of Goof Troop.

The dialogue doesn't really fit it; she sounds excited to see Goofy again but not like she wants to suck his dick.

a relative had one. they take up so much room

Fighting like cats and dogs.

I only now realized that the reason her name was Peg was because its a reference to how Pete is also known as Peg Leg Pete.

Same reason their daughter is Pistol.

That/s a full on kiss on the mouth mon. That's some damning evidence.

Sometimes people play a game where they pick one person in the world they'd be willing to cheat on their spouses for.

Peg just happens to live next door to hers.

I full on kiss dudes on the mouth for free shots. Doesn't make me into them - just makes me an alcoholic.