Eatle

Move Pesky Dust, Snare-Oh, Gutrot, and Buzzshock to Good Tier
Move Wildmutt, Humungosaur, Eyeguy, JuryRigg, and Crashhopper to mediocre tier
Move Goop, Jetray, Ditto, and Ripjaws to bad tier

>Feedback not in God-Tier
>Gutrot only Okay-Tier
>Ball Weevil Bad-Tier
>Frankenstrike Mediocre-Tier

You've redeemed yourself putting Ghostfreak in God-Tier but these are still questionable. Also as far as the Reboot aliens go, I say Overflow is pure shit tier, Shock Rock is okay tier and Gax is great tier.

what would happen is Ben were to scan an Alternian troll ?

I may have been biased against Feedback because of how hard they shilled him in the first 20 episodes of Omniverse. I know it was for a good reason, but it wasn't fun at the time.

>God-Tier
>Ghostfreak
He's objectively the worst one.

No knowledge of Homestuck. Are they physical beings they poses dna, or some kind of magical being?

You’re right about upgrade and swampfire but I’d put gravattack up there too

Rath is fun but he's outclassed by other physical attackers. Chromastone did one important thing but other than that he's just for tanking energy blasts. And Humongousaur is the definition of Mediocre.

Only due to the fact that initially he was able to escape the Omnitrix, but that seemed to have been fixed in Omniverse.

Atomix, Feedback, Way Big, Clockwork, and Alien X are objectively the most powerful aliens.

These aren't power levels, it would be totally different if they were.

>Ghostfreak and Upgrade God-tier
>Literally doesn't know Eatle
Confirmed for never enjoying Omniverse.

I remember liking Omniverse quite a bit, but Eatle still totally draws a blank.

Eatle does literally nothing

>Waybig in okay-tier
>A giant kaiju form that can stomp pretty much any problem
>Only okay

I'm torn as to whether he'd have green blood, going with the green theme Ben tends to have, or indigo blood going with the "prime specimen" theme that the omnitrix pushes.

He'd be the second shade of green that was killed off for being too powerful

its been a while since I've read it, that was the vampire one right? Kanaya or something?

No,that's rainbow drinkers. Alternia used to have a second shade of green who's powers could have disrupted the government(aka really good psi I guess)

Derp. Guess thats what I guess for not finishing it. One of these days I'll wind up going back and binging the whole thing, but not until I have some semblance of free time, as that fucker is ridiculously long.

Yeah, if thats the case, then that's probably what he'd get. Strong enough to fuck people's shit up, but no so powerful that the species would worship the ground he walks on

How does him having escaped from the Omnitrix make him the worst? If anything, doesn't it make him pretty fucking awesome?

Because if you had him in your Omnitrix he'd bust out and kill you. If I remember it right, every strand of Ectoneurite DNA contains a complete backup of their consciousness or something, so they can always wrest control back.

It's a fair argument, since it means having an Ectoneurite in your Omnitrix is a significant liability, but in Omniverse that's been solved so I assume its a moot point. It could also be that the Omnitrix's sample was from Zs'skayr who was uniquely awful, and the Omniverse Ghostfreak was somebody else.

I'm going to go with the second theory, namely that only Zs'skayr could be strong enough to both keep his DNA in sequential order, and escape from the omnitrix, with the Omniverse Ghostfreak still using his DNA, it had been scrambled enough this time around to create a different being. Kinda like how the Unitrix used Gwen's DNA, but scrambled it around so that Eunice wound up looking totally different.

That’s a good point. There have been plenty of times when Ben has scanned something, using that individual as a “sample”, only to have his transformation be really different looking. Ghostfreak is the only one who kept his appearance the same (barring bullshit redesigns due to series changes) both in and out of the Omnitrix

So who do we think the sample of Galvan DNA comes from? WoG says it wasn’t Azmuth, which makes sense as I can’t see him wanting to take the chance that somebody else would wind up with his intellect and misusing it.

Alien X not in god tier as it is literally omnipotent

Albedo?

Swampfire is literally a mary sue overpowered peice of self-insert garbage.

>way big
>not great tier

Go kill yourself.

I didn’t think Albedo worked on the original Omnitrix, just Myaxx. That doesn’t necessarily mean that it /couldn’t/ be him, but I’m less inclined to think that due to the rather distinctive red eyes, where every other Galvan seems to have either green or black

>Swampfire is literally a mary sue overpowered peice of self-insert garbage.

what

Don't expect people to know the meaning of the words they use.

>flight
>intangibility
>possession
>can pull out his own guts
>worst one
It's probably the only alien that Ben can use for stealth, not that he would ever do that

>Eatle has the ability to eat materials and then convert their matter into energy to shoot a green laser beam out of the slot on his horn.
>The beam is powerful enough to cut a floating mountain and even hold down Vilgax.
It's just Upchuck with a new coat of paint

He can use quite a few for stealth. Ghostfreak is a strong contender, but Chamalien can also turn invisible, and Big Chill has flight and intangiblity. Not sure if big chill also does invisibility or if that’s just how the animators chose to display him turning intangible.

Aren't Omnitrix aliens made as a "prime" example of the species? It's probably just a few hundred Galvans put together so only the good parts are left in.

>Gwen-tier

Gwen's freckly gina

>Swampfire is literally a mary sue overpowered peice of self-insert garbage.
No, its lazily combining two different aliens

Eh, Upchuck seems more explosive than cutting if you want to split hairs.
At least it isn't Fasttrack though.

They’re supposed to be Sup Forums prime example, but from what we’ve seen, it only takes one sample from one individual, and then extrapolates from there. So in other words, it takes a sample, corrects any flaws, rearranges everything as it sees fit, and then “ages” the specimen under ideal conditions to ensure a healthy, fit, and properly nourished individual. That’s why Bullfrag looks the way he does despite all other Incurseans looking like shit, and why Kickin’ hawk gets to be a sexy birdman instead of being a big stupid chicken.

A lot of the UAF starters were hybrids or straight expys of OS aliens.

Echo Echo is just a better Ditto, Big Chill has Ghostfreak's power, Chromastone is Diamondhead Superman...

The starters may have been mostly shit, but we can’t forget they gave us best alien RATH.

Not gonna lie, I actually loved Jury Rigg too. Destructive little gremlins are one of my favorite things.

>Gax is great tier.
I wanted Ben to unlock Vilgax species since the original series, only happened in the reboot and never use it again

How many episodes has it been since he lost it? I haven’t seen the reboot, but i suppose it’s possible they could decide to pull a feedback and have the Vilgax form come back

I haven't seen the reboot but from what I read, he didn't lose Gax, he gained him by sacrificing Upgrade.

I knew about him sacrificing upgrade , but I thought he had to do it because Vilgax was split into two parts, Vil and Gax. Ben got the Gax with part in the Omnitrix, and Vil spent a while trying to reunite himself. When he finally succeeded, the whole Vilgax was too strong for Ben, so he had to make the sacrifice in order to beat him. That’s where the “upgraded” alien forms with armor and shit comes from

But again, I haven’t watched it, and am relying on descriptions from my fellow Sup Forumsmrades

If I had to take a guess, I’d say he used his ex girlfriend as the “donor”. They were living together before she walked out on him, so her DNA was probably all over the place. And, she was probably considered to be a really good genetic donor no matter what, considering that she was dating the most famous guy in her species.

It probably made for some pretty uncomfortable moments in the Gwen 10 universe though

Don’t mind me, just the superior Omnitrix bearer coming though

Based on usability
>God tier
Upgrade
Jury Rigg
Grey Matter
Clockwork
Brainstorm

>Top Tier
Way Big
Diamondhead

>Bottom Tier
Ditto
The Worst

I honestly got bored of making this shit. Dude has like a hundred aliens and I am impressed that you had the patience to decide if Chromastone is better than Gutrot or what the fuck ever.

He can use Nanomech in addition to

I really wish Omniverse had done more “omniversal” stuff. We got the stuff with Ben 23, and that one episode with Mad Ben, but other than that it was lacking.

There was so much they could have done