ITT: canon pedos

ITT: canon pedos

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s18wNqmt6yWp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's been cured of that

Perhaps, but others exist even within the same show.

I thought he was confirmed just to be really creepy, but not a pedo.

>Implying pedo's can be cured
The only cure for child touchers is a hot knife applied directly to the scrotum.

Doc Hammer confirmed he's not a pedo, he's just got a lot of issues.

He's not a pedo, that's the joke. He's just an extremely overprotective and unhinged man since his first Wonder Boy was killed by The Monarch. Its a jab at Batman's silver age days with Robin when everyone called him a pedo

(you)

I-It was just one time

She told me she was 16, bro. That is legal in half of the U.S and majority of the world.

You know that's more for dumb teen couples in areas more likely to result in pregnancies and not for fucking creepy adults to start hitting on teenagers.

Doc said it was misinterpreted. It was arrested development not pedophillia.

Pedophillia stops at puberty or 13 tops you fucking retarded faggots. Anyone thaat goes "oh you pedo, you want to fuck a 17 year old" needs to commit suicide immediately

>inb4 'pedo with a dictionary' replies

It's letting them walk away with nothing but a mild groin injury that allows kids to get diddled every day.

>hes been cured
he isn’t dead yet tho

Kys pedo scum

wasn't it implied that the first one (who's now the butler) molested him or something like that?

Are there actually adult men that don't want to fuck teenage girls? You have eyes right?

He took his Nomelestol and wasn't pedo anymore.

lol umad?

not permanently

I can't fucking believe you didn't get that the whole joke was that he was just too carelessly obtuse to realize that he was making things sound and seem dirtier than they really are.

The FBI has been contacted, you sick fuck.

I don't want to fuck teenagers because I know the sort of personalities they have. Anybody who isn't physically attracted to them is either a grannyfucker or a pedo though.

Society says otherwise

Yea. Good thing the term Ephebophilia (14-17 yr olds) exists and it's still not legal fucker.

/thread

Nothing wrong and ILLEGAL with fucking 14 year old girls lads

He's 30 years old and dates a 14 year old.

Hebephillia is in there too, you know. And like 16+ is legal you cuck.

Society is fucking stupid and wrong, anyone who acts like women don't become sexually attractive until their 18th birthday are fucking retards. There are 14 year olds that are hot as fuck and 20 year olds that look 12

To be fair, Hatred's pedoness was caused by the super soldier serum the OSI injected him with. And then the Nomolestol they injected him with to cure the pedoness gave him giant titties.

Hatred should probably stop letting the OSI inject him with things.

Right?

There's a bit where he recommends that Hank put a bunch of lube on his crotch and ass but it later turns out to be completely normal advice when Hank is dumped down a tube that slides him into the superhero costume.

wtf i hate ireland now. I thought they were all catholic.why are they pretending they DON'T want to fuck kids

How ? I never got it a pedo vibe from him

She's like several trillion years old and lusts after a 15-year-old, but it's okay because he's using his "adult voice."

Can't believe no one posted the poster child yet

another obvious one

>cut pedo penis
>he still molest children
Nice cure, there is no known "cure" for pedophilia, the least they do in some countries is give them prescription sex dolls that are modeled after children.

I appreciate this guy, at least he takes no for an answer

Oh dear, looking this up again I gotta share my sympathy (or is it empathy?) with any 12 year old who thought dating a 21 year old was a good idea

Can't believe anyone watches this shit.

Damn, I'm just thinking about Southpark episodes and they just have a shit ton of pedos!

he had nothing on this sicko

BUT...SHE WAS 240!!!!

I mean, if you're fucking a teen as an adult this day and age it's pretty much solely for the sex. It's clearly an uneven relationship in terms of power between the two, so don't try and pretend an adult fucking a consenting teen is the same as two adults.

>not wanting your best friends prime, clever 9 year old daughter

I opened this thread just to check if anyone posted him yet, so good job user

no one cares if its an older woman.

this

15 years in my country

destiny sucks

15 years what?

15 YEARS SIR!

And people in their 20s that behaves like absolute literal children but this topic is sure to tackle

My supervisor is in her 30's but looks like a 14 year old.

> shallow
> undeveloped
> unstable
> inexperienced
yeah, banging teenagers is a great idea

>not a shotgun to the face

masochistic pedo detected

What a shithole that must be

it runs 14 - 18 in most places; even in the USA, the age of connect is 16 in a lot of states

body wise are hot
mentality is not.
I can barely socialize with people who are below the age of 20. It's such a mental challenge.

You know, attitudes like that actually make pedophiles more dangerous
>pedo wants to come out and get help to control urges
>pedo does not for fear of hot knife to scrote
>pedo gives in and have 9y/o gf

vs

>pedo wants to come out and get help to control urges
>pedo doesn't fear because people not fearful, realize disease, etc
>pedo comes out, gets help, possibly chemical and nobody gets hurt

I like your way better, but then I also enjoy watching people's family homes burn down and hearing about terrorist attacks.

wow thats edgy

>I can barely socialize with people who are below the age of 20.
Well its better than deal with most people currently in their 20s right now...

those were simpler times when jokes like these would pass, and people who just get a chuckle out of it and move on.

Pic related

Also, weebs are definitely fucking pedos, what with that dragon loli shit: vocaroo.com/i/s18wNqmt6yWp

pay no attention to which character impression that is

Sir, I would appreciate if you refrain from making these accusations of me.

Physically yes.

But don't pretend they are bearable to talk to for more than 10 seconds. If you think teenage boys are retarded, teenage girls are mental toddlers.

Was Lapis put in the mirror being for being a pedo?

Sounds like.Fluttershy to me

good job

Unambiguously romantic attraction to a little girl

Why do you have an issues with The National Association of Marlon Brando Look-Alikes?

is that a pizza slice on the top right?

Wasn't Human Kimberley older than him though? He is a cat after all.

I watched the movie the other day, so I was ready

An adult cat.

>Marshwal getting cucked

Say what? Who did Velma molest? Scrappy Doo?

I'm going to assume you're playing along and not stupid.

THEY KNOW!

He's 30 years old and she's what? 3?

Statistically correct, most pedos were molested as children statistically victims of childhood sexual abuse will become abusers if untreated and the treated kids are not likely at all to be abusers. Treatment works and silence leads to more abuse according to know statistics.

She was barely in it, though.

>I want to give all the little children aids
>you mean dietary and exercise guidance counselors?
>No, mean the virus!

"Pedophilia stops at 12 and its totally not gross that I, a 25 year old+ NEET on Sup Forums, want to fuck a high schooler"

Faggot.

Believe it or not, no, some dudes don't want to fuck children. You may want to, but you're obviously not even human and some halfling breed of monster and colossal faggot.

>ITT: neo Sup Forums vs remnants of its old populace