This movie is going to be fucking huge

This movie is going to be fucking huge.

I'm gonna buy out a screening of Black Panther only for women with a Canadian and American Citizenship. If you are not female, and do not have a Citizenship in both the United States and Canada, then fuck you.

>The movie's going to do so well we feel the need to have celebrities buy hundreds of tickets for it in cities where no one's seeing it.

Octavia throwing around all that sweet shape of water money.

I don't know who that is

>buy all the tickets for your own movie
>i-it's a new record, white bois, heh u mad??

Yee haw the trailer park's gonna see one o them big screen movies!

Wait they mean black, don't they?

If I was Wesley Snipes I'd be pissed right now.

I am a leftist. I believe in inclusivity, government oversight and a robust social safety net. BUT HOLY FUCK, those theaters are going to be filled with a shitload of loud, messy fucking nignogs lmoa

I really can't wrap my head around this. Why are blacks so obsessed with a fucking superhero?

I'm black and while I always see MCU movies the weekend they come out, I think I might want to stay away from this one for a while. My local theater had a shooting when a bunch of teenage hoodrats showed up to see It. Saw Legend of Tarzan and of course the woman talking in the theater had to be black.

I used to think blacks talking in theaters was a meme(since neither me nor my family do it) but its sadly true.

>underserved communities

I don't get it. Black people already go to the movies more than any other group.

Cause Blade came out before race baiting shifted into maximum overdrive

She was the one in The Help who put her shit in the chocolate pie

>Big budget movie about empowered people who look like us

Thats literally all it is. I'm sick of seeing black struggle movies. I just want to watch black dudes fight dragons in space, not get whipped for the thousandth time.

It's a superhero that's black but isn't some kind of crime/gangster stereotype (Luke Cage), or the partner/sidekick of a white hero (Falcon, War Machine)

I don't know how to explain it but seeing someone like you in TV or movies when you're otherwise deprived of that, or at least given the short end of the stick, is important. It makes you feel like you're part of society. That was a shitty explanation, but whatever.

blacks are the main reason i avoid theaters, and i'm not even racist

Maybe you could put that money towards public schools in those areas instead, but what do I know.

I can't remember Blade's release very well; were blacks proclaiming that blacks would be the unbeatable vampire killers if not for whitey like they are saying about Wakanda?

That won't do any good if you don't see a reason to apply yourself.

This guy gets it.

Why are you taking Twitter posts so seriously?

Black people are expressive. It's actually something I admire about you guys. I can hear the (singular) black guy at my work laughing from all the way across the warehouse floor, and it warms my heart every time. But the theatre is a place to be quiet and respectful, and believe you me, it's not just black people who violate that bond. The theatre-going experience is just generally fucking terrible, at least where I live.

here come the salty cousin fuckers talking about loud black people in movie theatres when they never leave their house

>were blacks proclaiming that blacks would be the unbeatable vampire killers
Blacks aren't really proclaiming anything, It's white internet trolls doing all the hyperventilating, as per usual.

>That won't do any good if you don't see a reason to apply yourself.
Maybe some of the teachers in the area would appreciate some additional funding, but nah, you're right. Why bother.

Nah, that's fucking gay. I'm Asian, I don't need Asian characters to enjoy a piece of fiction. Why do you have to share a race with a character to care about them? To be interested in them?

I never got the point of this type of thing
>gee thanks for letting us see a free movie this will surely pull me out of pove-*get shot*

Holy fuck. Sup Forums is full of faggots.

Well you Asians practically identify as white so its a foreign concept to you. Whites and blacks in the US have an unspoken agreement that they will never be like each other.

>My local theater had a shooting when a bunch of teenage hoodrats showed up to see It.
Still beats having the white loner showing up.

Dindu nuffin.

He's right. The African American community is very expressive and emotional. It's a culture thing. I dont know where these traits can be traced back to though.

When EVERYONE but blacks seem to get along better than blacks do with everyone else...maybe the problem isn't everyone else.

Teacher in a shitty neighborhood and yes, I would appreciate that, but don't act like that shit is going to magically rehabilitate communities that have given up on life because they feel like they'll never succeed, no matter what they do.

>I identify as white.

Lol fuck off. Blacks need to drop the fucking victim complex.

Thank fuck blacks and whites don't behave the same; having two races acting like this would be torture.

Check your privileges riceboi

haha i wonder if this thread was made to discuss cartoons and comics :)

Funny, that reminds me aout how there's one single major religion that's fighting every other major religion in the enter world (even fucking buddhists)

Its funny, because I usually love it when I encounter protagonists different than myself physically. The idea that you need to see yourself physically in the character to relate to them is such nonsense.

why is every piece of news about this movie just liberals saying "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!"

You can invite Tara Strong.

Fucking thank you. Never their fault. I'm Asian and I identify as white. Get the fuck outta here.

My people just tend to avoid bitching all the fucking time and blaming everybody else.

Blacks weren't the ones who built up years of racial discrimination in this country so....

>when bullshit i pull out of my ass that I can't even verify seems to show im a fucking faggot, maybe I need to get my dick out of my ass

I'm looking forward to the movie redpilling its audience, actually. Wakanda is an isolationist, ethno-nationalist paradise that doesn't let degenerate foreigners within its borders. Nice to finally get a movie with an uplifting message!

At least it'll help the people who actually want to succeed. I burned out of my education major when I did student teaching in Boston, there are still kids who want to try in the shittiest areas but fuck if they get the help they need.

I mean, neither disney nor the theaters care. Ticket sales are ticket sales.

Whenever I hear people talking about minority solidarity I dig up the article about the mexican gangs in LA slaughtering the black gangs to force them out

Yeah, I agree, it can provide a different perspective when viewing entertainment.

Seems to me that blacks might just not like other races, but we all know that's impossible.

Typical Asian coming to the defense of the white man. C'mon you know you want to be white.

If a movie gets its money back, does it really matter the number of individuals who saw it? Sure, for future merchandise, it's important to have fans. But in this isolated instance of JUST the movie: Would people at the studio care as long as they get a profit? A celebrity buying out hundreds of tickets during one day or a single person going to see it hundreds of times over the course of two weeks amounts to the same profit margin in a CEO's eyes.

It's very possible you are just hyper-sensitive to blacks, as a lot of white people are disruptive in theaters.
#1. Small children brought into movies they are far too young for.
#2. White teenage girls killing time/flirting/phoning
#3. Certain unruly minorities
#4. Fat bastards who cross you multiple times for food/piss runs.
#5. Old people explaining the movie plot to their fellow oldster who hasn't seen it yet.

Having a very nice home theater, I only go to see big (non-Star Wars) Sci Fi movies, Marvel Studios films, the odd Fox Superhero movie with good buzz, and WB Superhero films after buying a ticket to a Marvel film.

Jesus dude, just let the black guy fuck your wife already.

Why is Sup Forums full of faggots?

>Black people are expressive. It's actually something I admire about you guys. I can hear the (singular) black guy at my work laughing from all the way across the warehouse floor, and it warms my heart every time
>It warms my heart

Are you bent? Because you sound really bent

Sup Forums's been really fucking bad lately, I don't really get it.

>Rent free

Kek

>gangs and prison = real life

lol

Sup Forums evidently likes bending over the barrel for blacks, that sentence was the most retarded thing I've read this week.

>This movie is going to be fucking huge.

So how high are we predicting? Do we think this will break a billion? Will the blacks and SJWs be enough to counter the Chinese skipping the movie?

>#4. Fat bastards who cross you multiple times for food/piss runs.
I've literally started going to those expensive AMC theaters with the plush seats and bigger walking space because of that shit.

Not him but you people really do like to kiss up to us. It's weird.

whitewashed azn detected
literally the worst fucking kind of azn too, SAD!

>blacknons this defensive
but it's not even a movie about American blacks, it's about a technomagic utopian Tomorrowland We Iz African Godsborn royals

how the fuck is that self-insertive when you know it's not only fictitious, but the base culture is one you left behind hundreds of years ago? you've got more in common with whitey than you ever will an African

almost like there's been an influx as of late

BASED

>celebrities have to buyout movie theaters to even sell tickets

Half of it is bait, and half is a mix of SJWs and Sup Forumstards who think they're in good company because Sup Forums hates Sup Forums and SJWs but not at once.

True, but they're the ones propagating the stereotypes that are still associated with said racial discrimination.

>but it's not even a movie about American blacks
user I....

No you won't you not-money-having piece of shit.

>the absolute state of niggers

I fucking love this. Defend the victim complex blacks.

Insult the Asian that doesn't whine about white people.

>user says blacks and whites accepted they're not the same
>"RUCKING BRACKS! DEY NEED TO ROP DISRESEPCTING DA WHITE MAN!"

You people are so predictable.

imagine the absolute anal devastation when this movie succeeds

It is THE WORST.
>Oops snax gone, tiem for unlimited refills!
>Muh Diabeetus! gotta take a piss (and get more snax)
>Thank Dog the action scene is over, I just ran out of Reeses Pieces! *gets up*

These fuckers can literally get decent value for $5 sodas and popcorns, and practically wipe their fat asses on your knees every time.

yikes
this looks fucking bad

But does it bring a much-needed levity to the Marvel cinematic universe?

>Implying the racial discrimination would ever go away

It'll get forgotten when Trump does his weekly screwup anyways.

>gangs
>murder rate
>no fathers
>shit music
>roach infested houses
>selling your own people as slaves
are all going to be in it

keep sucking that white dick azn, maybe one day youll become honorary aryan after they castrate you

"succeeds"
More like is totally forgotten in two weeks

I still haven't stopped laughing at JUSTice Leauge, I'm ready for another serious Winter Soldier-esque movie.

This. The more diverse a society the more fracture points it has. "Diversity is our strength" is a lie with no basis in reality

>it warms my heart
This makes me think that whole cuck meme Sup Forums started isn't really a meme.
Get ahold of your life dude.

racists would find a reason to hate blacks no matter how they acted

Yeah, it's why we're the top earners in the United States. Feels good.

You're basically saying I'm a bad minority because I don't spend my time blaming a separate race for my problems?

Just can't wrap my head around why race relations in America are so shit when an idea like this is pushed.

are you fucking high? or are you just not black. Every fucking day i hear its us vs them from my family, coworkers and classmates. Tribalism has been a thing since the dawn of humanity.

This.
Every racist who fails to succeed needs a scapegoat.

Interesting how we literally threw japs into camps 75 years ago and they're still doing better than blacks

Hell, parts of Japan were turned into a glass floor and even economically depressed it's still leagues better off than all of Africa

Where did anyone ITT blame whites? The dude literally said the social dynamics of the US pit blacks and whites against each other. You being a fucking cuck chink somehow took this as an attack on your masters.

Holy shit. That's pretty racist.

>WE WUZ KANGS
>SPACE NIGGAS
>DA HOMELAN'
>WE WILDIN'
>GANGSTA RAP
>OUR BROTHAS AN SISTAS IN THA MOTHALAN' CRY FO ME

This, as a gayfag I've learned that some people are just going to hate you.

>gayfag
Isn't that kinda redundant?

I want to take this bait so bad but I know I'll be up all night arguing with a retard.

You did.

Black people can't be racist.

I guess i didnt get the memo you rachet ass bitch.

It doesn't matter who you are there are people who will hate you

I'm just telling it how it is. Asians want to be white. Call me all the N words you want but its true. There is a reason why Asian women worship white men.