Some Americans hate Trump so much

>Some Americans hate Trump so much
>But they can't even stage a protest as big or well organized as South Korea
People who hate Trump should just admit defeat at this point. They don't hate him enough to actually do anything about it, it's just denial a this point and a case of butthurt. If they really hated Trump, there would be protest as big if not bigger than the South Korean protest.

What was this south korean protest about ?

Well, I think SK's a lot more unanimous in their President being a total loony who should resign after having their own Rasputin exposed.

The U.S.'s current protests are a counter backlash to the decision of the states to choose literally anything besides Hillary and 4 more years of an Obama-ish administration.

1% tax on kimchee

How's that fucking rock you've been living under?

A coven of Globalist Witches were controlling their president.

they found out their president was under the control of a shamanist cult.

It was found that their leader was literally a puppet for a shadow organization run by female executives who groomed her for the position.

Her legacy will make her predecessor's unfortunate legacy pale by comparison

No, it's not a joke.

Small country where protesters can just go by train to the same spot within an hour. That said, California could do it if they were even a bit organized as a movement of hate

This is the most absurd thing I've ever read. Has anything else come out on this insane thing?

The protests are peaceful in SK. In America they're literal riots. This is why niggers should be exterminated.

Gee, if anyone should be rioting, it's the people who have literally had their country run by fucking Korean Illuminati.

Just goes to show how disciplined Asians are, I guess.

No it just goes to show how fucking stupid the people in our country is (mainly due to niggers).

wtf it's for real ?

Where can I read about the sexist imprisonment of men and other next level stuff? Didn't see anything in quick perusal of other sources.

Their president is a woman.

Its 100% true

Ive been following it from the start.

This is how wrong it can go when feminist politician Gets into office

which is why our media blacked out coverage of this story because it would have swayed us even further to Trump

>Kek, Moloch, and the 8 Godesses happenings all at once on the global stage
I love this timeline

yep its totally real and MSM in the US and Europe wont cover it and will only begin to cover it now that the US election is over

What a year it has been for female leaders.

>Brazil's female president impeached and removed from office for corruption.
>Hillary Clinton BTFO by Wikileaks and losing the election, her legacy being forever tarnished.
>South Korea's President Park about to be guillotine'd in public by her angry country for being controlled by a cult shadow government.
>Angela Merkel at record low approval rate due to her policy of letting ""refugees"" into her country unregulated, and into the rest of Europe through the EU, causing fucking Britain to back out for good.

Do we at least have some good female leaders elsewhere who haven't messed up this year?
>inb4 Sup Forums says no because women can never lead

There's at least Le Pen.

South Korea is a smaller country than the USA.

Obviously.

Le pen is cool

the rest need to be chained to a stove where they belong

Theresa May

This seems like a good list of major scandals this year. Did I miss any other big ones?

why would we give a fuck about whats going on with those gooks?

2016 surely has been the best year for a nip to write a political anime

>tfw it has split into two, maybe three: American, European and Eastern series.
>tfw so many memorable character arcs like Cruz's redemption arc, or Nigel's Sacrifice Arc.
>tfw so many epic battles like the Battle for Europe

First an Egyptian frog god helped God Emperor Donald J. Trump become President of the United States of America.
Then South Korea revealed to have 8 Goddesses running their President and country.
This is some anime stuff. I love this timeline.

The fiction of anime can not even comprehend, nor compete, with the reality of our timeline.