This is all your fault Sup Forums, why did you whine about x-men ?

This is all your fault Sup Forums, why did you whine about x-men ?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/cmp/493840,357190
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gamergate

Players are really just functions when you think about it.

Tekken is better.

Fuck off. It failed because it couldn't keep people's interest. X-men wouldn't have made much of a difference.

It didn't fail. It gets loads of activity on console. Nobody plays fighters on PC

It's garbage. It belongs in the trash. Only a disgusting Capcuck with no dignity would play and defend this garbage.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it doesn't make it to Evo.

>we live in a universe where nobody wants to play the latest MvC while a Dragonball Z fighting game is beloved by almost everyone.

>supposed to be fan service
>shitty pr
>blatant mcu shilling
>somehow looks worse than mvc3
crapcom got what they deserved

Don't be silly user, no one remembers the X-Men!

The who?

And I thought lawbreakers was dead.

Legitimately nobody plays it anymore. They cancelled the tournament at this week's NLBC and added the pot to SFV. It was so shit everyone's either going back to umvc3 or playing DBFZ.

>It gets loads of activity on console.

iv never seen anyone play this ever, it failed cause it was a shameless cash grab that they shit out in a year.

How the times change, years ago DBZ games where shitty cash grabs and the Capcom name was essentially a guarantee of quality.

>That Spider-Man super where Goblin doesn't even appear, just his pumpkin bombs

Holy fuck how can ANYONE defend this?

I think they’re like Marvel’s The Inhumans™

Capcom fans are essentially battered wives. The fact they supported Street Fighter V told Capcom that they could shit in their mouths and their fans will STILL ask for seconds.

Yeah.
But I'm pissed they left my boy Ganryu out

if you think its only because of the x-men you are retarded

one of the biggest complaints before we even had the final roster was how bad the game looked visually, the models are going for the realistic approach but did not pull it off.

Because they went for realism for some retarded reason it affected the costumes, some were minor just adding extra detailed textures to some costumes, other got complete redesigns for being to comic booky.

The last most obvious issue is that they avoided using anything from the comics, the stark logo is from the movies, avenger tower is only from the movies.

The game getting x-men as dlc will not fix the game, completely redoing 8- percent of the game will, which is a lot of work so its best to scrap it and just do what ever they can to rush out a mvc4.

The real big issue which caused this was the companies they hired to out source the models they hired third rate modelers for cheap hoping that no one would care

Bro i was just joking...

steamcharts.com/cmp/493840,357190

I figured that out after I posted it, I am just sick of people saying that the x-men will save this game. This game is not dead but it will not recover even if you put in every fan favorite they can because the visuals are that bad

I'm sure the game is still alive on PS4 and Xbone.