>Niggers

Goddamn immigrants

>aliens would have invaded regardless of whether your borders are open or not
>illegal aliens
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

KEK!

>super advanced civilization
>doesn't use guns

Normal guns would be pretty outdated in the MCU, to be honest.

The main bald girl call them "primitive"

So what you're saying is that we need a more aggressive approach to fend off illegal immigration.

So why is Hawkguy using a fucking bow?

Captain America has a beard now?

Clearly because guns are outdated.

Style

What are those two milkfaces doing there? Did Marvel decide T'challa needs the help of white men?

I mean in Ultron he literally says "we're on a flying city fighting an army of robots and lasers are blasting everywhere and i have a FUCKING BOW".

Token whities to balance out the token niggers in Asgard.

But there was only one noogie in Asgard.

Well Planet Hulk featuring Thor had a nigger Valkyrie in addition to Heimdall.

You just have to use really strong guns, comrade.

What's Beard!Cap and Beard!Winter Soldier.

Ain't it obvious? Did you niggas actually think that you could make a magic utopia without the hand of the white man? You can't even watch your own damn black sports without screeching like baboons.
But I gotta explain it to y'all I guess: In Wakanda, it is the white man that keeps the niggas fed. It is the white man that keeps niggas clean. And by White Jesus, it is the damn white man that mines for alien magic metal shit. But ya see, niggas are cheap to come in Africa, so what do the white man do? Trick the blackie with niggardry patriotism and shit, just like Martin Luther King did.

Still won't stop it so long as you allow your people to leave your country and you perform trade and travel outside of your nation. In the US, all of our illegals are coming in via plane from all over the place and just not leaving.
Closing borders on land and building walls doesn't stop an airplane. The only way to stop immigrants from coming is to shut down trade and travel in addition to building a dome, not a wall.