Do they really have to go back?

I understand the stupid cholos. They can fuck off right back to Mexico. But what about the rest? They bring a great spirit of entrepreneurship and create business opportunities in the most unlikely of places.

They broke the law, they must not be permitted to profit by it.

yes and you should go too you fucking faggot

yes they have to go back now fuck off faggot

yes

If they aren't here legally they have to go back. I can't believe I even have to say it.

What about anchor babies? Are they protected under the 14th amendment?

While you fap to anime in your mom's basement, Juan Jose Gutierrez de la Cruz goes out and hussles to sell those oranges and flowers. One day, he will own his own market.

The anchor babies are an example of Mexicans exploiting our law. But the 14th Amendment isn't a suicide pact, nor was it ever created so that foreigners could do what they're doing with it; it was for establishing the citizenship of freed slaves.

So a complicated solution needs to be worked out, but I think what's fair is that the parents have to go back and must never be allowed in ever again, no one from their extended family may ever be allowed in, if they have any relatives who came here legally, those relatives have to go back, and they can never take public money of any kind, for instance welfare or tuition assistance.

t. Steve Bannon

bump

For Pedro.

Yes , they are illegals remember? Illegal means is a crime, but plese send them to Canadistan we have criminals running mexico right now we dont need more, so fuck em

Rewarding those who break the law willingly and unrepentantly only encourages further breaking of the law.

Vendido malinchista. Como te atreves hablar de esa forma sobre tu gente?

this

Careful scary

le nazi are edgy

you're more of a drain than an asset

and you fucks vote democrat

get deported, spend some more time with your "people", understand why free GIBS won't help anyone in the long run, come back, and successfully integrate then

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Lo dice el refugiado economico en estados unidos.
>monton de analfabetas sin primaria en EE.UU
>mi gente
Muerete

Do people actually buy flowers from them???

It is OK to remove millions of people who add to the economy likely in the order of trillions in the name of le white pride

They broke the law which is pretty much a crime like jaywalking so they must be punished accordingly, specially because they aren't white

I read that in Trumps voice. Great Job!

Mexico wont tolerate 50 million niggers or chinks in their country. Why should we?

I wish some cucks would try and deport me, I'll take it as a act of war and kill anyone trying me

Someone's angry ICE sent his ass packing

>malinchista
>living in the us
you have to come back panchito, we are your people

Mad bean. Thinks invading another country is similar to jaywalking yet his country has a wall on the southern border. I'd tell you to hang yourself but you would just end up collapsing your mud ceiling.

Listen, Kaden. I say this as a Mexican, those sob stories you hear about "literally shaking" Mexicans and their litter afraid to go back, are just manipulation. If they're afraid of splitting their families, by all means, they can all leave, and come back as adults. They are being disingenuous with you. They know they broke the law, they know they are taking advantage of your country, but they will never tell you. They will never tell you how proud they are that they will outbreed you cucks. They won't tell you how hilarious it is that you faggots bend over and go the extra mile to accommodate them, speaking Spanish for them, handing out Medicare, drivers licenses, and other rights because you're afraid to hurt their feelings.

Mexicans are just like Americans, The majority are assholes. The bad outweighs the good. Your country is too good, too generous. Your own authentic citizens barely deserve it, why should you hand it over to the fuckers from the dysfunctional land down south?

Don't be a cuck.

they can apply for a visa like the rest of us

I don't have any relatives in the US, nor any Mexican friends there

>Mad bean. Thinks invading another country is similar to jaywalking
Care to outline the differences?
> yet his country has a wall on the southern border.
Go ahead and post proof of said wall, inbred, ignorant stormweenie

I dare you, even better, I'll pay you $100 USD in BTC if you post proof of it.

>inbred racists arguing on the internet think they know shit about mexico

>I'd tell you to hang yourself but you would just end up collapsing your mud ceiling.
Lel so epic

Paco, you have to go back now boy

Paco, time to go home boy

Some really came to escape crazy violence down south. I don't think we will deport them all if they're simple workers.
Some will go back and cause extreme violence if they aren't kept locked up by good enough justice systems.
However the sooner something is done the less lives will be risked crossing borders and they can focus on fixing their neck of the woods. Won't be easy.

true

>I don't think we will deport them all if they're simple workers.
They're still criminals.

Paco, you need to go home. Life isn't fair

We also profit from them breaking the law, faggot.

No, we don't. They are a drain on our economy.

Get rid of the criminals, bottom line. Allow hispanic communities some peace and prosperity.

Yes, (((we))) do.

I'm talking about the entrepreneurs, not stupid cholos.

I believe Trump will only deport illegals who have committed serious crimes, the result would be hilarious.

>malinchista

t. proud chicano

>They bring a great spirit of entrepreneurship and create business opportunities in the most unlikely of places.

if they're legal citizens there's no problem

we aren't paying for freeloaders anymore

They dont integrate. They dont identify as Americans. Most dont work and just leech off the system. Fuck them, fuck them all. They can go back to their shithole that they created.

Off topic but can any Mexican tell me whats with all these Afro-Mexicans popping up? Do they commit twice as much crime then a single African/Mexican?

You are drawing irrelevant distinctions. They're all the same group: illegals.

>Afro-Mexicans

Wait, what?

how does pol feel about a family that never got federal aid and eventually integrated into society and attained citizenship?

>he thinks there's no difference between illegal immigration and jaywalking

Jesus Christ, Paco I knew you people weren't the brightest but holy shit. Alright, I can try to work with this. Let's use your analogy.

Jaywalking means going from one street to another without using a crosswalk. But the municipal government owns and pays for the street and the sidewalks. You use the sidewalks just to get from one place to another, you don't invest in them in any way.

A better comparison would be going from your house to another person's house, and living there, without their permission.

they're in Veracruz

Maybe you do.

They live in poor coastal towns in Oaxaca, Guerrero and Veracruz. No one ever sees them. They're less than 1% of the population, descendants of runaway slaves that escaped to live with the indians.

they don't have to go back, but they can't stay here

we would deport illegals from every race not just mexicans

If you send back people who have work and didnt commit crimes (being illegal is not a crime since you didnt enforce the law and everyone knew it)

YOU ARE FUCKING RACIST SCUM

This very much. These fucks usually vote democrat not because they want to, but they NEED to thanks to all those promises they've been slinging.

Yes the really have to get the fuck out of my country. Young or old, the sick, poor, rich, disenfranchised, disabled, fat or skinny, it doesnt fucking matter. You break our laws by coming in illegally, leech off the system and then bitch & moan when whites finally grow a spine and wanna kick you back to the 3rd world shithole they came from.

They all need to go back to minger land and enjoy the smell of rotting meat, jalapeños and the repulsive smell of. Mexi cunts they came out of. If they refuse im sure we can find a solution involving 1488° industrial ovens and a length of hemp rope.

Put the kids into an American orphanage and send the parents back. Easy solution. Genuinely caring parents won't want to risk being separated from their ofspring and spics who don't care will become respectable citizens after being adopted by a white american family. I imagine it is a lot cheaper to build foster homes and subsidize american families who adopt anchor babies than to feed their 25 family members with welfare as is the case now.

>comparing ilegal imigration whit jaywalking
yep and the narcos are only using their rights of association

Illegals are fine, but only so long as they remain illegal.

It's the second generation welfare cucks going to college on taxpayer dollars to study poly science that are the problem.

The citizenship test isn't even that hard. Any illegal immigrants who have been living here long enough to take it would have taken it already if they were truly as self-sufficient and hard working as you say they are

Why don't republicans make them legal? They'll feel obligated to vote for them. Trump will easily win the reelection and Ryan will win the presidency after him thanks to them.

"READING COMPREHENSION"

This board is either filled with bots, or complete fucking retards.

>collapsing mud ceiling

My sides

Two choices. Either go back or become lawn fertilizer.

You realize those dudes are carrying drugs right?

Trump is likely to just put in place real immigration laws and improve our work visa programs while cutting benefits for illegals.

They'll all leave without benefits to go home so they can obtain work visas. When they comeback they'll be real parts of society.

Entrepeneurs break the law: create wealth & jobs.

Cholos break the law: ... horale cabron! Dame la welfare! Gonzalita needs her burrito shoes and cocaine shakes.

Doesn't really matter at all what the law says now because it isn't coming into play in many places (sanctuary cities). Why would anyone care to change the laws of immigration when there's no enforcement of the ones we have now?

so you want to us to deport ourselves? whats your point? this is our country to join it you give homage

Cry more

more like

>Big Bird identifies an illegal immigrant family during a routine INS sting operation authorized by the Trump administration.

blaxicans.

So that's something Donald J. Trump has pledged to fix. He's going to cut off all federal funding to sanctuary cities, and he is going to empower the border guard to do their job of enforcing the laws on the books.

they have to come here legally, we take in too many LEGAL immigrants as it is, piling ILLEGALs on top of that is going to lead the nation to ruin.

yes im a redpilled mexican american and this shit sums it up pretty much, they dont give a fuck, the fucked up thing i think trumps going to let them stay, he will deport the asswholes who break laws right away, but he is letting them stay because of the cost and just so many of them millions.

thats the reason why all countries dont allow non-citizens to work without a work permit. taking jobs away from citizens

yes but at the same time these illegals are popping them out like their candy they already made half of the people born just last year in the whole country