One by U2 starts playing

>one by U2 starts playing
You can shit on Jean X Scott but their wedding was the best wedding in cape comics history.

Yeah it was cool, he probably is never going to marry with emma. suck it emma

>tfw Ruby Summers never
fuck me

where's Logan?

She's showing up in the bad future story they're doing for Cap #700

He is watching from afar and stops some Sabretooth shenanigans.

Probably fucking his gook gf

Details man!

We no basically nothing beyond the fact Cap is the King in this future. There's a slight possibility it may turn out not to be her but I seriously doubt they'd create another red crystal woman in the future.

I just love how Phoenix Resurrection ended up being such a big fuck you to Cyclops and cykefags kek marvel doesn't give a shit

I unironically enjoy U2

It's obvoius that the will bring him back in summer
>Summers
>summer
think about it

Is there a point to this variant cover with art from the Morrison run apart from slutshaming Emma?

Marvel will bring back Grant

Same here. Though most of what I see shitting on them is shitting on Bono as a person, their music isnt really brought up that much.

>apart from slutshaming Emma?

>Frostfags want Jean to just shut up and let herself get cucked, and never do anything about it.

Is this just because Sup Forums likes Emma more than Jean, or is this degeneracy normal?

It's just morrisonfaggotry. They will go to any lengths to justify the Scott/Emma pairing because Grant wrote it (in the only X-Men run that really matters to them). This includes promoting a really skewed view of Jean where she's some sort of bland, evil, adulterous monster who does nothing but die and come back. The truth is that there's nothing wrong with Jean (except the lack of a good code name, a problem Emma shares with her), and Emma hasn't been a worthwhile character in more than twenty years.

Though Emma in 90's was better than Jean.

Emmafags are just extra sensitive since Marvel's been shitting on her consistently for the past five years or so. They perceive every slight against her character as a personal attack on them.

>marvel doesn't give a shit
Oh it shows alright

They haven't made a really good album in ages. But that doesn't invalidate The Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby.

REGRETS I HAVE A FEW

breaking into Jean's dresser and sniffing her panties

>and sniffing her panties
Is Logan /ourguy/?

No, just /yourguy/.

Im not saying this was the best era. But I miss it.

is it getting better

Mister Miracle and Big Barda’s was better

>This includes promoting a really skewed view of Jean where she's some sort of bland, evil, adulterous monster who does nothing but die and come back.
But it's all she does. She tries to fool around behind Scott's back and dies. It's the only two things she has ever done.

>look mommy, I posted it again!

Scott had a hard life, at this point a just want him to be happy and fucking alive

>Look mommy, I cucked him again.

Confirmed to have never read an xmen comic outside Morrison

Jean resurrected Emma while simultaneously saying Scott needs you, and made Scott be with Emma otherwise he would have become a lonely depressed alcoholic mess of a person because he cant work without a woman by his side.

The problem with the "you stole my man bitch ill kill you" think some Jean fans have, is it contradicts continuity. And no one is getting cucked anymore because Scott is dead.

> Implying Jean didn't make out with Logan and Warren while in a relationship with Scott during Claremont years, going so far as to discuss with Storm who the better kisser is.

Pop quiz; what issue(s) did that happen in, since you're clearly familiar with the Claremont era?

Or did you just read what someone said happened on a TVTropes article?

I'm guessing you haven't actually read this arc, seeing as Jean trying and failing to make out with Logan after Scott's been ignoring her physically and emotionally for months is immediately followed by Scott cucking Jean for Emma.

You'd know this if you'd ever actually read an X-Men comic, but I don't blame you.

what

Sorry, was meant for

I TOOK THE BLOWS

AND DID IT

>their wedding was the best wedding in cape comics history.
WRONG!

The Jeanfag got so angry that he replied to the wrong post.

He can't handle the fact that Jean is as adulterous as it gets.

Emma has been written way better since Morrison. Morrison's X-men is really fucking over rated

>going to wedding in costumes

By never committing adultery?

in DC some of them actually have to hide their identities, in Marvel there is rarely a reason. Unless it's like Daredevil or Spider-Man

Why don't they just do secret wedding?

At the very least you'd think they go with a formal wear/mask combo.

Dumb

the GA and BC one was secret. But some of those heroes keep their identities secret from each other. Not everyone knows Bruce Wayne is Batman

Who the hell is Bruce Wayne?

>carr you asshole this is a wedding stop snapping your fingers
>they sure covered oracle with a lot of flowers
>looks stupid
>i'd hook her up with some robot legs if she asked
>robot limbs are great
>i can't snap my fingers
>maybe i should get some synthetic skin for my hands then i could snap my fingers
>if i start covering up my chrome will people still know i'm a cyborg
>that dude is standing awful close to those candles
>seriously carr stop it

So how do we fix x-men, lads?

We pretend everything after 1985 didn't happen and rework things from there.

we see it as a Manga that begun with Giant Size and ended with pic related

>not blonde
Yeah, that ain't her.