What's the best compilation video of the media meltdown on election day?

What's the best compilation video of the media meltdown on election day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
youtube.com/watch?v=wNGyFRjGC3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=F1-1QWCOGkI
youtu.be/cjPMzBfPoqc
youtube.com/watch?v=6qEB1r5IUsE
youtube.com/watch?v=BC6ywY58RPY
youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=Onc2tYwFHG0
youtube.com/watch?v=L8oD7Q1Iwe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This one

Oops, forgot the link

You had one fucking job
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGomGRZIDIE

This ones better.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

These are great. Here's a couple bonus videos from the past few days you may enjoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNGyFRjGC3Y

youtube.com/watch?v=F1-1QWCOGkI

Literally a work of art.

The best so far

Yep, I've watched dozens and this one is the most perfect, maybe my favorite video from the past year.

Holy shit I found this way too funny

lady gaga dancing... does she even practice? does she have a choreographer? that was fucking laughable

yup this one

youtu.be/cjPMzBfPoqc

Short and sweet.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qEB1r5IUsE

wow! gave me chills!

This one is my favorite.
youtube.com/watch?v=BC6ywY58RPY

I still don't know why Lady Gaga was dressed up as a Super Nazi. How did they think this was going to persuade any voters?

I want to hold her. When they cut to that fucking NIGGER "woman" acting like Ann just said something absolutely insane, boy that makes me angry

>putting Gaga on stage at all when Spirit Cooking was trending

I hope she's the smuggest woman alive right now.

blueballed the ending

Never get tired of that one.

Top kek

It's great but the music's too loud and there needs to be cuts of the left's reaction to him winning state after state, twitter meltdowns, and crying groups of democrats.

>inb4; fuck you it's perfect

You only have the time allowed by the song.

Try and make one, we've made tons this is the best

woah, wtf it;s perfect, kys mate

Agree somewhat. If it had shots of crying Clinton supporters with the audio of wolf reading the states at the end it would be great. If any anons wanna edit that in that would be great. I would but Aus internet takes 20 hours to up[load a 3 minute vid.

sorry didn't see that post

>>inb4; fuck you it's perfect
quit reading there

That reporter knew how fucking ridiculous that looked. Great vid.

So did I, because that was the last sentence retard.

Should've cropped reactions in boxes alongside each result

that's the joke Australian idiot

>idiot
Stopped reading there.

THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW

man, i feel so bad for Coulter right there. Look at her face when they're all laughing at her. She knows in her heart, that's the truth, but she's getting slammed hard.

Whos laughing now mother fuckers?

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
This was pretty fucking funny desu

this one is by far the best, haven't seen it posted yet

more like erection day.

Just saw this video. This is the funniest one I've seen.

yeah I just saw it too ;)

fuck this was great

that chick with the bun was fucking triggered hard

best one yet

What do you think causes them the most butthurt?

That he won?

Or that realization that the media, the celebrities, and even the politicians are out of touch with the desires of the people?

too long, but my sides left orbit at 7:20:
>*Feminist doesn't like numbers

Rarely before have I laughed so fucking hard. LMFAO it's literally genius. Thanks Sven

Her hair is so beautiful.

Wait, was she being serious and not trying to bash the "real" republicans?

The young Turks meltdown was fantastic. Watched it earlier today. On mobile so can't find link but well worth your 20 minutes

Incredible.

I think it's the latter combined with a healthy dose of dread because they gpt outed for 2 years' worth of lies and collusion

she was supposed to have dressed as MJ in 1990 during election, the same guy that got shit back then too

They managed to condense 9-10 hours of footage into a sub 30mins. I think it's fine. Plus, you need the smug build up before it comes crashing down for them. Fantastic video.

worth the watch

She was being serious. She wrote a book about Trump before he even won the Republic nomination. She's known for a while that he would win but no one listened to her.

I honestly cant be sure. I'm assuming they're just virtue signalling support for Hillary / hatred for Trump because the media has been telling everyone that it makes you a good person.

I doubt anyone who voted for Hillary bothered to know anything about Hillarys past/ her emails/ the monumental amount of incriminating evidence on wikileaks detailing Pedesta and Soros.

If they even bothered to google search for 10 minutes they would learn a horrible truth about the Clintons and their affiliates.

I just have no idea how someone in this day and age with this level of access to information can be so blind to what is happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=Onc2tYwFHG0

this well reasoned, articulate straya post activated my almonds significantly, to be honest with you family

Perfect.

watched this 10 times already

11th time still gave me chills down my legs

absolute masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=L8oD7Q1Iwe0
short and sweet

It deserve more views

this one's a beaut