Help

help

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/win-a-soccer-game-by-more-than-five-points-and-you-lose-ottawa-league-says
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pay back for the shitposting

>tfw Mexicans only know English, not French.

Feels good knowing they're all going to Ontario and BC desu.

>they're all going to Ontario

they are already here. half the roofers in toronto construction are spics, these people are a fucking plague on humanity

They will all go to Toronto so no one care really.

Irrelevant.
Emperor Trump will soon annex Canada and they will throw them all to the Artic Ocean.

Aaaaand Kelly Leitch has already been threatened by some sick leftist fuck. Simply for speaking out on immigration reform.

The radical left are rapidly turning into a force of evil.

no
>thinking they'll bother to learn either.

DUDE WEED LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What did you expect? You can't question the narrative.

Here's what you do:

keep em busy

let em rape their own

stay the fuck outta their neighborhood.

They can sure get your little economy chuggin' right along, you don't like shovelin' all that fuckin' snow do ya?

Enjoy learning spanish. It will be all over the schools.

W0t m8?

If you deport them, they win.

Our economy is fucked enough without potential millions of unskilled labourers coming in.

We need manufacturing.

Enjoy your pakis, Alberta.

No,
You guys deserve this for the shitposting.
I have zero sympathy, you never supported Trump.

U.K. Don't go to the U.N. tomorrrow, we cool.

>yfw Mexicans will make Canada Great Again

ahahah I love the president of Mexico doesn't want his shitty people in his country.

If you voted for weed you deserve this.

He's not the only one.

why do you hate your own people?

It's really easy to learn romance languages once you know one. Easier than learning English

well you don't give em the good jobs dumbfuck, you give em the shitty ones, just enough to keep em from stealing but not good enough to educate their children

I didn't, the libs did win my riding though, so the people around me all deserve this.

last

Giving immigrants "shitty jobs" is the reason wages stagnate.

Elections have consequences leafs.

I don't get how. Like do they jump over America? Swim up the Mississippi? Shot themselves out of the world's largest human cannon?

We fly them in to Canada.

they're already here dummy.

>be a torontofag
>housing bubble on the verge of breaking any moment now
>all while a swarm of mexicans are about to arrive

there's enough machete attacks by ex-guerrilla soldier somalis here already
we 3rd world now

>Manufacturing
>Skill

Mini-Leaf here thinks he's contributing something to society by stacking boxes on top of eachother.

My people are still here with me in our country.

El Yustin Trudeau

I guess Canada needs to build a wall.

I'm from Kelowna and it's already here.

The streets are pouring with pregnant niggers and mexicans.

The orchards use imported slaves and house them up.

Wages are totally fucked and the young have no path for advancement.

University is full of niggers too. Why?

On top of all that the albertans fled their mess of a province and the white flight from lower mainland is all pouring into Kelowna.

This winter is going to be interesting. Crime already has been spiking.

They stopped being "our people" long ago, they're on another country you see.

Invaders, deserters, hypocrites, do I need to say more? They are the reason why the world hates us.

I hope we will Leaf, our Anglo-American brother!

Day of the rake is coming

The rakening begins
Prepare thyself leaf

They tout Mexican pride but they didn't stay there. It's okay to like the culture of the place of your birth, but they want to turn other countries into the one they left.

fucking Kelowna?

I'm in Kamloops and I've seen none of it yet m80 lots of drunk natives tho

Is it really that bad? Where are all the niggers coming from?

im in merritt. xox

>manufacturing === unskilled warehouse labor

come apply at my factory, I fucking dare you

Poor leaves, hope you enjoy tacos >:)

Anyone else starting to feel bad for Canada?

>spam Drumpf posts when we needed everyone's energy
>ask for help when you need high energy

kys leaf

That's not a manufacturing job though.

BEANED

>mexibros will be the majority in the entire fucking continent

Your time has ended gringos. Better start fucking your sisters again to get those numbers up if you wanna stand a chance.

we're friccin morons

Don't you have Spanish and Chinese on some of your ballots?

Holy shit me too bro I'm going to TRU

I wonder how the Chinks are going to take to Mexicans comin over now. Are they gonna pull out of Canada and crash our economy with no survivors as soon as Spics start flooding in?

Any bets on what Trudeau and his government will do/say as damage control once asylum claims spike through the fucking roof again?

damnnn

>turning

memeing aside, it's not a fate i'd wish on anyone

Bring on the burritos!! I love Mexican food. Multiculturalism has its perks

it is this bad, its getting worse, rumor is that many of these 3rd worlders are intent on america and that they are told they get a free ride here to prepare them for usa

Victoria is fucked too

pfffftttt no greencard no play chimichangabro

dude sweet

how's the Korean pussy up there

they're absolute madmen when it comes to washing dishes at a restaurant
in decent shape and they made me look like such a weak, whiny bitch

>refugee blood
God damn it, we have rules about who can give blood for a reason. The tests don't always catch everything. Don't invite fucking 3rd world Africans to put their blood in the system.

>I want the demographic destruction of my nation and people because I'm too stupid to know how to make a super simple food.

Memes aside, Oswald was right and the West is dying because of dysgenics like yourself.

Torontofag here,

I've never seen a mexican in my life.

Colombians and Peruvians? sure. But never a paco

I feel bad for my fellow leafs without dual citizenship who can't escape this country.

Maybe Trump will accept more white refugees from Canada?

C'mon man, you know that if you don't let your enemies crowd your neighborhoods and feed off of government social programs, they win.

fake

So does getting shot by a drug dealer

Also from Kelowna and can confirm there is a shit load of niggers at the university. No idea where they are coming from or why this is happening. I'm not sure how they get in or expect to pass either because they are so fucking dumb.

This town used to be conservative as fuck and now it's turned into a liberal hell hole.

Diversity is your strength.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/win-a-soccer-game-by-more-than-five-points-and-you-lose-ottawa-league-says

Not as good as I'd like it to be. They keep to themselves in their own groups. Plenty of easy dumb young SJW pussy though, they seem to crave male approval once they let down their guard

What, these wetbacks?

Take 'em. They're yours. Never could get the damn things to work anyway.

>have a cuck run your country
>your country ends up cucked

Are you the same Japanese dude that always wins the YRYL threads, cause these articles are triggering the fuck out of me

Damn it's nice having a giant moat.

It has like 100 blacks dude. Victoria is getting the red necks galore though. Still ain't Surrey though.

Get prepared to see them, fellow Torontobro. Especially now that Trump's in power they'll flock to the next closest "white" country.

>mexicans know english

>mfw i get to watch canada become a caliphate behind a comfy wall built by our emperor

>be Canadian
>want the wall
>people want to sack you
>Mexicans fly freely to your country anyway
Fuck my ass.

Yeah I've noticed an odd amount of Mexican druggies on the skytrain in Vancouver. Seriously it's going to get really really bad over here.

I've also noticed more black people, which seems incredibly odd. I honestly think though that Mexicans will pretty much die since in B.C it rains so much. Beaners can't handle the rain.

Yah. I'm in kelowna and I've seen more blacks this year than I've seen in all the years I've lived here.

(((Someone))) probably decided this place needed enriching.

Oh you naive little child.

This is payback for Justin Bieber.

Why the fuck is Trudeau such a tremendous faggot?

So sorry, Canada, I am.

Mexicans FUCKING SUCK. You're about to learn this.

you consider meet ups? therightstuff forums and dailystormer are places to start

if you're lucky they'll move to the cities and libcucks will see what they're dealing with

Maybe canada just wants to import violent criminal catholics to balance out the muslims.

>(((Someone))) probably decided this place needed enriching.

Well that's what you get for being liberal faggots. This is the crap you support so now you get to dwell in your own shit. Get fucked.

>live in small white Albertan town
>Niggers and Muslims get harassed to hell if they show their face here, so they stay the fuck away
>small number of Chinese, but they run a business, they're Christian and stout-heartedly handle the bantz so they're fucking A-OK in my books.

You liberals need more niggers in and around your neighbourhoods so you wake the fuck up.

Based. Make Mexico Great guys