What exactly was Chaz's problem...

What exactly was Chaz's problem? Why was he practically living the /jp/ life after his wife died where his room looked like pure shit in that one season 2 episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZhj7YfhFOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depression, you fucking autist.

How would you feel if you just lost your wife who is way out of your league? Although lucky for him he found a glorious Japanese wife literally a year later, man was a machine.

Definitely better than Howard, that's for sure. How the hell did Howard even get married?

Pray away the gay camp is my best guess

>literally a year later

Episode 1 to the movie was all in the span of a year?

Damn that movie makes me cry every time.

Betty put him in a headlock until he popped the question.

Did you see anyone age?

Considering everyone is still the same age by the end of the series it can be assumed that it takes place over a around a years time give or take, and it isn't a simpsons thing because all grown up exists.

holy shit his wife died? what the fuck man its a kids cartoon

It's heavy shit man, imagine watching this as a kid.
youtube.com/watch?v=KZhj7YfhFOU

>Why was he practically living the /jp/ life after his wife died
Nigga their house was fucking garbage and he was barely paying bills. Did you not watch the episode where he got rich?

He as a neurotic nerd who passed his insecurities and fears onto Chuckle.

As a child I thought that it was sad. Now i think they made a great job showing this topics. It's super important to not let anyone behind. That's real diversity. That's how it's done.

Betty put him in a headlock until he popped Phill and Lil out.

One thing you have to keep in mind is that almost every single character in Rugrats is ugly. Chaz might be a nerdy but handsome guy by Rugratverse standards.

He's definitely at least the best looking father in the show.

Like until he ejaculated or are we talking mpreg?

Yes.

I don't like where this went.

>implying Howard has enough testosterone to have anything that remotely resembles a dick

>"This is a song for all the kids, and their moms"
>Chuckie just standing on his own at the edge of the dancefloor until Chaz comes to take him home

Well, he lost the love of his life, had to raise his son all by himself, but hey, he won the lottery the following year.

Only for the repulsively shitheaded brother of his good friend to invest nearly all of the money he won into a failure project that put him destitute again....

...Only then, roughly two years later, he goes to Paris and gets married a second time to a nice lady who has a darling daughter.

Chaz *knows* he's been fortunate through hardships and isn't going to question shit anymore.

...Though if I were him, I would have beaten the almighty shit out of Dru Pickles with a tire iron for losing all that money.

God I hated Drew and Charlotte. Awful parents.

>Only for the repulsively shitheaded brother of his good friend to invest nearly all of the money he won into a failure project that put him destitute again....
That entire episode made me seriously question what the fuck Drew's job actually is, because no one outside a fucking middle school dropout burger flipper could think the "Ear Whiz" was a multi million dollar investment.

The whole Ear Whiz thing seemed more like something Stu would've done.

He's an investment banker. In a few episodes it gets mentioned... I think it's directly hinted at in the one where Angelica thinks she's invisible while the adults are trying to unspoil her and pretend she's not there, she brags about how she threw one of his account reports out the fucking car window because he made her eat broccoli.

But yeah,. Drew is a shit. He's gotten his brother arrested, the whole thing with Chaz and back to Stu... I mean, FFS, what kind of shitlord do you have to be to derive utmost pleasure sor smug satisfaction from seeing your brother's finances are so bad, he will not be able to afford college for his kid? Did he just feel that much a better/superior person or something?

I think there is a good reason that Lou lives with Stu instead of Drew, I bet Drew was planning to put him into a home at the first opertunity.

>go to rugrats wiki
>find this
Why?

Angelica turned out ok.

Something about it being a Chucky icon too just makes me bust a gut.
That's gold.

Stu once lost Drews child in the Rugrats movie. And was forgiven.

Betty had a crush on him, it's canon.

>used to watch rugrats with mom and sister
>mom dies irl later
>see this episode again

Everyone lost a child.
Grandpa lost the kids at a picnic, Deedee lost the kids at Reptar on Ice, Chaz left the kids locked in the car at the carwash, etc.

Susie didn't

Wanting to be a singer was one thing, but they made that bitch to naive. That episode with the talent scout. The "agent" could have met Susie in a rape van and dumb ass Susie would have jump in to be never seen again.

>investment banker
Either Charlotte makes twice as much as he does or he secretly pocketed Chaz' money, because I find it hard to believe that a man who believes that a fucking squirt gun is a safe financial investment handles other people's money for a living and is able to keep his job for longer than a week.

Dyke top/gay bottom

I'm not too sure how it works, but I assume there is a lot of trust.

Suzie was only 12/13. She was reasonably naive. A lot of adults get swindled into scams like this. My biggest issue is that her sister didn't go down there to the place with her or ask to meet the agent.

Charlotte was a CEO, I'm pretty sure she earned waaaay more.

What if Drew embezzled the money away from Charles and kept it hidden until he could start pulling in the misbegotten funds? We only have his word this thing exists and it could have been Stu's watergun toy invention that he used to fake him out?

Think about it, maybe the Pickles brothers pulled a collective fast one on Charles Finster. Who'd be able to say otherwise?

Lavender marriage, look it up

I don't think he got pleasure out of Stu being in financial danger. IIRC in the first movie he was on Stu's case for not getting a real job with another kid on the way. It seemed more like frustrated concern than bragging

>Chaz left the kids locked in the car at the carwash

This one doesn't seem so bad to me. Context please? Was Chaz one of the people washing cars?