/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

What Could Have Been Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra #16 (Wed 31)
The Last Jedi: DJ (Wed 31)
Forces of Destiny: Rose & Paige (Wed 31)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxto

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/7ulxby/names_of_some_tracks_from_the_final_rebels/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

would this design work in real life? could this ship work as an airplane? i feel like it should but i dont know anything about aerodynamics

>master race

I think it'd be possible, but it's way easier to mount engines close to the fuselage.

So, looks like reddit discovered some rebels spoilers

reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/7ulxby/names_of_some_tracks_from_the_final_rebels/

quick give me star wars themed reaction images

Okay, satan.

We have already gone over this.

>"Where's the Solo trailer? I want a Han Solo trailer!"

You'll get nothing and like it!

its jet sized though. would it matter that much?

>Episode VIII was going to be a video game

I forgot about that. Man I woulda loved to see the normie hate train to find out the sequel to their movie franchise was a video game.

i got a few

CIS scum

user posted about it days ago. Keep up reddit.

apparently Monday

>Ahsoka will never force you to choke on her dick
Why even live?

>personal hardmode
no hates

Picked up a copy of The Jedi Path today. Good read, even though it's not canon

star lord

Drawfag ready and available.

>good morning america
>not the football game with 100 million people watching in maximum hype mode
What the actual fuck, disney?

I hate this greentext because I wouldn't be crying and resisting. I'd be begging. This isn't arousing to me at all.

draw yourself drawing a star trek picture

needs a hypernova edit

Something with Tarkin and Krennic please.

the fact that rebel is most of the titles makes he happy they were canned.

ghost crew saying goodbye

Hello newfag, how new are you? For every Star Wars film since TFA, Disney has a 10 second teaser during the super bowl for the trailer the next day..

ezra looks fine, but the rest of the crew look like fucked clay

Hera lewds

Something like this but with Sabine and Aphra

it would look better if it didn't have the stupid astromech droid in an area where it's both exposed and has it's utility/tool/arm-doors covered.

they only had that because they needed R2D2 to fly with anakin in that stupid stupid movie.

Please please please do this with Phasma

just pretend its a radar or one of those laser missile killers

Tarkin in slave leias outfit
I'd sell you my dick for it

Im pretty sure most of them are just concept titles for one single game idea they had

thanks
how about now

Which actor in SW you actually have a genuine respect for?

oh god my boners, every where

Adam the D. I, unironically, like him and I feel bad that he was given shitty lines in TFA. He was noticeably better in TLJ much as I hate that movie.

right when i thought rebels couldn't look uglier

What happened to him lads?

Aaron A. Aaronson.

so theres a star wars miniatures game right. its all OT and legends shit. i really want PT miniatures and looked to see if anybody else did. it wouldnt kill them to release a small kit of clone troopers. if they fucking make dengar then they must have no qualms making anything.

but no. apparently, according to the forums where people play this game, everybody hates the prequel era and hates the clone wars show and even the ones who agree that there should be clones say that they wouldnt buy them.

i know the movies are shit but is the common opinion really that the prequel era is shit? do people actually hate the clone wars show?

i suspect all these faggots are nostalgia fags who hate everything they didnt grow up with and like getting pandered to

Hey everybody! We're all gonna get a trailer!

It's time Sup Forums

Hayden. Despite all the undeserving hate he got, he never spoke badly of franchise nor the fans and genuinely seem to be a nice guy.

I actually rarely like actors, but I do respect and like this dude.

What are you talking about, fool? Which game? Which forum?

Speak for yourself

And for every Star Wars film since TFA, they've come out in December.

>What are you talking about, fool?
>fool
fuck you

I kind of want her to be canon again

Good to see the screenshots are getting some use. I'm re-watching the whole show. Eventually I'm going to have an entire folder of alien girl reaction images.

No.

No those people are just retarded, the PT is one of the most marketable things in Star Wars with all the goddamn clones and shit, and the TCW show has quickly become a cult classic upon its cancellation despite initial lackluster audience retention

I appreciate you caddyshack guy!

Either Anakin or Vader holding a loth cat
Seconding this

i know the movies are shit but is the common opinion really that the prequel era is shit?

Nice way to bash the prequels. Fuck off back to /tg/ with your (you).

She is so qt I wish we got more of her.

>can't even greentext

>haha he forgot to put a ">"
Sorry, I'm intoxicated.

More like indubsicated

The OT is not real Star Wars.

i thought that would be the case. its so varied and everything has its own style and theme. just a few days ago i was watching the clone wars and the ships for the jewdarians have long struts and no ramp, because they fly. its such a small detail but its just that kind of shit that makes it a good era to work with.

but money speaks and even if it doesnt make sense in universe or within the campaign, selling hunter killer droid miniatures makes more money than anything PT. they even made rebels minis

the movies ARE shit. george is better is stretching shit out and if he had made the prequels into a show, they wouldve been 1000% better

This

>if he had made the prequels into a show
really stimulates my neurons

HAHA THIS XD THE ST IS STAR WAR NOW WHITE BOIS!

>Imperial Assault
You do realize no one plays this, right? Also, the entire gimmick is that it's set in the OT, hence the name "Imperial Assault".

Unirionically this.The Ot doesn't even have PoC for christs sake.

Take your (You) and get out of here

I agree wholeheartedly, there are way to many cis-hetero white men in the OT.

The OT doesn't even look good anymore. TLJ is the pinnacle of modern movie effects.

>tlj
>not Rogue One bringing tarkin back with DLC

YAAAAASSSSS
The only good thing to come from those movies is the new movies and Battlefront II.

Holy shit this, only Otfags can't understand TLJ.

>its an user gets triggered and has a mental breakdown as he shits up the thread samefagging episode

As a star fighter its complete shit, take out one engine and the whole thing becomes an unstoppable centrifuge.

horns > hair

Only Kathleen can save us from the patriarchal bounds of Star Wars. The FORCE is FEMALE!

Wouldn't be the first or last time.

THERE IS NOTHING THERE
finally someone here understands this

This is the problem with star wars right here. Where are the girl stormtroopers in that picture?