Mary jane or gwen stacy?

wich one do you like the most and wich one was best for peter parker

Mary Jane. All other answers are wrong.

/thread

>white girls
trash

Gwen Stacy in the streets, Mary Janes in the sheets, Felicia Hardy on the side, [NAME_4] [LOCATION_4].

Fuck left marry right. But the only girl for Parker is Black Cat.

Gwen is far hotter than MJ, but neither. Being Parker is suffering and always should be, I don't want him to be happy with a functional relationship.

Neither.

I think Peter parker should just die alone.

must be nice being white, I'd plough them both

Twilight sparkle princess of friendship and queen elsa of arendale are the only two correct choives.

Oh hey Bendis, you know there's a thread about you going on elsewhere

Its obviously MJ, Gwen was never any good. Even in the old comics when she was actually alive she was just a boring goody two shoes who brought nothing to the table. She's only been idolized retroactively because her death was such a watershed moment for Peter. MJ was always the more interesting character who had better chemistry with Peter.

Mary jane: flaws
>She is smoker
>She is losing her baby twice
>Keep on getting screw over.
>Almost considering fucking a clone
>Always second place in Peter parker heart

Gwen stacy flaws:
>Slut
>Fuck the goblin
>Keep on dying
>Bitching and cruel.

The one who didn't fuck your worst enemy

I hate Bendis, I just say Spider-Man is my favorite super hero, and I want to bring him down to my level. I'm not happy so I don't want Peter to be either, that way he can be my Peter. This is why I usually like Eddie Brock cause his life always sucks.

Bendis doesn't hate MJ. In fact, He is one that hates OMD.

Gwen is best girl, but for Parker specifically Mary Jane has no competition.

They need to hurry the fuck up and get them married again. RYV is good, but not enough.

>Campbell can't draw women standing flat on the ground
>even when they're already wearing heels

fucking lol

Peter was miserable far before Bendis was writing for him. Either this was bait or you're really that fucking stupid.

>A roastie vs the girl that fucked your biggest enemy
I prefer Callie Cooper, honestly.

>loving wife
>mother of his child
>filthy slut
>literally cucks you with your arch-nemesis
>gets pregnant by him
hmmmmm I wonder?

>Liking Callie Cooper at all
I didn't think people like you existed.

I was born in 1987.

Gwen Stacy died before I was born, Mary Jane is all I've ever known.

Nothing I've seen has made me feel Gwen Stacy would be better for him than Mary Jane

Gwen just because of Spdier-man Blue.

Sins Past is not canon, I will it into not being canon
So Gwen

>who is better Babby's first spider-waifu or bland wallpaper we're all pretending mattered more than she did.
Who the fuck cares? The only people who like MJ are casuals who only watched the Raimi flicks and nostalgiafags and the only people who like Gwen are people who watched the ASM movies and like Emma Stone.

What wife? What kid? 616 Peter never had neither of those.

>it's a Sup Forums doesn't read comics episode

Darkseid. He is the TIGER FORCE AT THE CORE OF ALL THINGS.
Now seriously, Mary Jane. She was his wife for 20 years. The real developed romantic and personal relationship of Peter Parker was with Mary Jane. They only removed his marriage via a retcon and of a misplaced idea that Peter was looking "old and unrelatable" by it.

Let me rephrase then memearrowfag, neither is currently canon.

Which is why real comic book-reading God-loving men know that Black Cat is the one true answer.

Gwen is better than MJ, but her death is also important.

Sins Past is not canon.

kek

You got Bendis and Slott mixed up.

>Picking those two shitters over Black Cat

Literally the only unrealistic / moronic thing about Spider-Man lore.

At least there are people with some goddamn sense in this thread.

How many women did Peter fuck?

I think Felicia is the one he should be with.

Gwen > MJ btw.

Yeah, the one who doesn't read comics is clearly you.

I don't understand how Black Cat apologists exist

she hates peter parker and is only in love with spider man. she read some catwoman x batman fanfic and wants that to be her whole life, without the whole bit where they are real people who occassionally have to take off their costumes so they can poo

>she hates peter parker and is only in love with spider man.

That's because she has actual taste.

Nobody would ever wanna fuck Peter Parker.

Indian Spider Man doesn't take out his costume to poo. He only lowers his pants while webswinging and poo on the streets, from the air.

>never read Marvel Knights Spider-man
By that time she’d fallen in love with Peter more than SM. I’d fetch a page but I’m too lazy

But personally for me, Deb is the best.

Who do you think gives the best head?

Mary Jane suited the more manly Spider-Man from the old SPIDER BLOOD cartoon. You felt he could tame her.

Comic book Peter Parker belongs with someone else.

You ever see that one "Royal Treatment" video?
It's like that, but three girls instead of two.

Mary Jane has always been best girl, but Callie Cooper was close.

>the only people who like Gwen are people who watched the ASM movies and like Emma Stone.

This. I only like Emma Stone Gwen. Comics Gwen is shit.

Felicia all the way tho.

Bendis? The comic book writer? Why would there be a thread about Bendis the comic book writer?

Wolverine.

FPBP.

Very rare instance where redhead > blonde

Better question is, which one of his 3 main LI has been more fucked over by artists throughout the years?
The one that’s basically part of his origin story and is constantly brought back as a clone just to bait Gwenfags and 30 years after her death was revealed to have slept with and had the babies of Peter’s arch nemesis?
The one who was married to him and almost had his child but sold their marriage to the devil?
The one who was dumped for another LI, realised her love for Peter way into his marriage, had the worst character regression after OMD and was written as a villain because someone who was in Peter’s body punched her?

>wich one was best for peter parker
House of M already answered that question.

Chat. Go on, prove me wrong.

No House of M shows that Peter's greatest wish is that Gwen didn't die.

>the story where he's implied to be doing MJ on the side.
Gwen still can't compete.

I can't. This is cheating because Marvel Adventures is just too wholesome. I'm surprised MA Spider-Man hasn't gotten a cartoon yet. Peter's young, the stories are appropriate for all ages and its got best girl.

Meme girl

The one who didn't cuck him with one of his super villians, got pregnant by said super villian then considered tricking him it to raising her kids

The symbiote

Fpbp
/thread
We’re done here folks, Felicia runs a close second

My forever

Gwen , I refuse to acknowledge sins past it was the worst spider man idea that wasn’t one more day and the writer deserve to be shot

I want to turn all those freckles white

Funny way of spelling elsa.

which one has bigger tiddy

What are the good Mary Jane stories?
It feels like every time I go back to find some old Spidey stories to read outside the really early stuff before they were married, it's another story about MJ not being supportive of Peter's responsibility as Spider-Man. What's her appeal? Other than, y'know, being pretty hot.

That’s basically it user. MJfags only like her because of nostalgia and/or the Raimi trilogy.

Can't be. There's gotta be something. There's gotta be a reason behind all that rage when their marriage got retconned because muh Aunt May again.

I can't speak for anyone else but I just always hated that the writers are always keeping Aunt May around when she really needed to die forever ago.

Peter has always been the ultimate insert and which nerd wouldn’t like their self insert to have a hot redhead model for a wife/girlfriend?

Don't forget the part where Gwen got knocked up with super goblin twins and considered having Peter raise them without telling him.

I think the rage is mostly just misplaced anger over how shitty the story was.

>this will never happen without shitters like these
making a big fuss about it

Even if you ignore Sins Past, I don't see the appeal of Gwen.

oh shut the fuck up slott

Gwen inside MJs body.

She was cute in Ultimate at first and in Spectacular.
She was also just Spideys girlfriend in everything, including the comics I had at the time, so she was just always that until recently.

MJ. She is the only woman that has a real relathionship with Peter developed in time and, when well written, she is a great supporting character.

Gwen was just a bland and generic love interest (like Karen Page or Pepper) who is famous just for her death.

Neither do I.

Why stop there?
>symbiote-Gwen inside spliced body of MJ and Black Cat

Better yet:
>Turns out The Jackal resurrected Gwen and now she can change into Black Cat somewhat like a mini Hulk, minus the color change
>MJ fuses completely with Venom in a near death situation, still can combine with others
>To save Spidey from a big threat Gwen Catty and VJ combine to save the man they love

option C

Sounds like a villain plan.
>BWAHAHA
>ONCE I CREATE PARKER'S PERFECT WAIFU HE'D BE TOO IN LOVE TO STOP ME COMMITTING CRIMES

Perfect.
Would that count as harem ending?

And MJ was nothing but a party-crazed slut once. It's called character development.

Retconned, now only lasts a few minutes on non-deities.

I mean, that's actually pretty spot on for girls.

Clone Conspiracy 3: The Waifu Wars

Gwen is objectively better than anyone.

She's cute ane sexy and innocent and pure. Yeah she was a little bitchy in her first appearance but she was childish, a lot of girls do that.
I don't see the appeal in MJ, she was slutty and was flirting with a lot of guys.

why does this look so much better than modern comics?

Because John Romita is a fucking prince.

Parker has only one true pairing, and that's Parker Pryde World Wide

There is no way an artist should present classic MJ with (so many) freckles. Not that there's anything wrong with that for other characters.

The answer it's always going to be Felicia

keep riding Tony's cock, MJ