How long before the alt-right turns on Trump?

How long before the alt-right turns on Trump?

I'd say Trump is already turned on by the alt-right

nice

Not happening, shills

They're waking up from their slumber

But as always

too late

If nothing else, Trump should get an Academy Award (they could give him De Negro's)

However long it takes for the wall to be declared a metaphorical wall with increased border security and fence repair. Illegal immigrants charged with violent crime will be sent back but that's all.

I thought we were the alt-right

For each promise he keeps, he can put up a letter.

Hello,

I am a card carrying member of the alt right and actually just got back from our Sunday Night Ice Cream Social( I'm lactose intolerant but they are still good fun!). After much deliberation we have decided that we will not turn on President Elect Trump.

Thanks,

Bill

about 1.5 years ago

alt right doesn't exist

When he gives up on the wall. He'll make about a mile of wall at each border crossing and say "Mission Accomplished."

As long as he keeps up the shitposting, he's fine.

Fuck off. Trump's gonna take us all to the stars and we'll start a great white star empire.

You've lost CTR, consider suicide.

when he is too racist or not racist enough

are the alt right supposed to be the racist ones, or is that the regular right?

The alt-right is kind of a hodge-podge of genuine racists and ironic racists who just like to upset people.

i guess theyll wait for when hes actually elected and see what hes gonna do unlike retards in the media

>I'm lactose intolerant
non-White detected

Trump will be held to account by the Alt Right. If they have any understanding of politics they will understand that Trump will govern as an economic and civic nationalist. They have to keep him from cucking out and in order to do so the Alt Right should get ready to whip cuckservatives into capitulating TO US and primarying them if the poz is too strong.

Also write angry letters, emails, and Tweets to any news outlet that lets on a NeverTrump Neocon. We need to purge those faggots ASAP.

Thanks for sharing Bill.
>To the body
Any changes or corrections to the minutes?

If none, the ayes have it.

>card carrying member
oh are you talking about 'that' card?

>Illegal immigrants charged with violent crime will be sent back but that's all.

Rounding up 3,000,000 armed felons?

Guessing about 100K - 200K dead cops.

>we

Unlikely to happen because we hate globalism and the left even more.

Like, we really fucking hate globalism and the left here.

The (((alt-right)))is controlled opposition, so soon

Consider yourself pre-cucked, moran.

>ironic racists
Milo please. The irony isn't in the racism, but the level of racism. They do acknowledge the facts of race and IQ as well as Jewish subversion. Hardly anyone actually wants to Gas The Kikes or Race War Now.

The bigger divides are the GQ and SQ.
>GQ
The Gay Question.
Thought leaders in the Alt Right such as Richard Spencer, Greg Johnson, and Millennial Woes are pro-gay. That's retarded and I will post links below if you want them. The issue here is that the rank and file are divide with two camps. One camp says that you can never purge all the gays so why bother. The other camp says gays are nutcases who spread disease, addiction, molestation, degeneracy, and undermine any movement.

>SQ
The scammer question is raised in particular by Richard Spencer. I used to think it was strange that such a thoughtless man had attained such prestige on the Right until I learned about Phalanx. In short Richard Spencer allowed you to buy his friendship at various tiers from $300 to $10,000. When this was exposed he said that he wished it were still secret. He was sorry he got caught that's it. Worse in my mind is that he dishonored the memory of Sam Francis by naming the elite members The Sam Francis Circle. Jewgle search Phalanx and you will know what I mean.

The Alt Right if it ever wants to be successful has to purge the homophiles, the scammers, and be realistic about their potential.