PREVIEW

PREVIEW

>tripfag

man, the megaman reboot is going weird places

Honestly it looks much better the suit with this style

Jean only had one good costume, and thanks to retcons it never was actually her's

See? This is what happens when they do not allow abortion after 8 years of fertilization.

Yum

ooohh i miss you kurt

Jean is back? What the fuck? Did she bring back Scott?

Scott is dead for two more years.

end

Brought back Scott then killed him again literally two pages later.

Nu52 xmen.

>Namor
>2 wolverines
>Trinary ???????
Kurt is ok but this team is bad

>another bullshit m-muh discrimination story
X-men is so shit.

Ara?

Megaman? I think you’re mistaken, DC is obviously trying to pander to SJWs and make the Atom a female

She is a honey badger, not Wolverine.

That's what xmen is about. Most of the fans are weirdos normies hate.

Laura and gabby are love faggot.
Equal their relationship is almost mother and daughter so they can hardly be separated.
and namor is to satisfy jean and laura

>namor
>wolverine
the fuk?

>mindcontrol civilians in order to guilt-trip new recruits.

We need a new m-pox.

idk who honey badger is but that name is adorable.

The Jean from the shuttle landing to the Dark Phoenix Saga was never Jean but Phoenix in disguise because Kurt Busiek is a nostalgia whore for the silver age and "muh Jean must be pure". Fuck I hate X-Factor.

Legitimately though this was Starfire.

Namor only into the team to have a trio with Laura and Jean

Laura's clone. Baby Logan girl.

I wish Gabby would fuck off and die already. Shitty gimmick character.

why is she a thing? that sounds terrible, i was hoping it was just a mutant girl with wolverine-like powers who fans him so she went with honey badger.

t.someone who sure had an abortion his son

Is it just me, or do the costumes just look off?

Like Jean's costume is clearly supposed to be partly comprised of armor, as seen in OP's pic, but the way that her chest-piece seems to perfectly conform to the rest of her costume and her breasts just looks weird.

It's cloth in book. The Armor is just covers.

Team X-Bellies

What? That's not even a coherent sentence in any language, you literal mongoloid.

Considering a number of Marvel writers and editors are shilling Namor for no reason on twitter and the retarded release of Namor toys, I think Marvel is going to release a Namor solo soon.
I hope it tanks.

Blame Shooter. Literally the only reason they had to resort to the retcon they did was because Shooter refused to bring Jean back when she was still morally culpable for the genocide of billions of people.

>yet another "Marvel heroine can't resist the charm of a retarded violent villain screaming at her face"
It amazes me that people here digs this kind of storyline.

>searebro
oh go fuck yourself

>Look mommy, I posted it again!

Ah shit, didn't even notice that.
That's legit awful.

>i like namor cause he is alpha. imperius rex.

¿?
what is the problem? I have not read x men for some time

Please be fucking joking. Cloning clones is retarded.

Jesus what’s wrong with marvel civilians?

it's an awful pun on cerebro

Seeing the same mob with torches got old by the 2000s

they are part of the same laura experiment, technically they are logan clones genetically equal to laura but defective

Took way to long for someone to catch that

or just not do X-Factor.

plot twist: marvel society are Muslim but without burkas

I miss when Marvel didn't ignore massive events in their character's live just because they don't want to.

Biggest disservice Bendis gave to Miles.

Because the artist webcomic tier, doesn't take a whole day to draw armor, and chooses to draw two lines for breasts instead despite it being armor.

buddy, use google or something your english is broken as fuck.
either way gabby is a fucking piece of trash.
all nu-marvel character are.

>I tried to seduce her by killing her family. She didn't, she just made out with me a little. That means that she is entirely dedicated to you.
Wow, powerful writing.

Wasn't Hickman at the recent retreat? Maybe he'll be on it.

Fuck that, I hate the discrimination marginalized reading of Xmen. They're counterculture, not minorities.

They been hated and feared incentive issue 1.

Jesus mcu civies need to be gased

it's the start of a new X-men line so it's not enough to have humans hate and fear mutants, the entire town, including her whole family, need to be armed to the teeth and alerted of her awakening even before she knew it herself

This. Seriously, I could understand maybe one or two racist nutjobs willing to kill a little girl for being a mutant. Or if they were all members of the Purifiers. But over a dozen middle class adults that appear to be from the same area, including the little girl's own mother, all grabbing torches and guns to kill her is just too much.

wait, if the mom is in on it, why did they need to break the front door down? That's clearly a rain effect drawn in the door frame so it's not them in the house busting into her room

No they aren’t. At some point Alchemax got their hands on Laura’s DNA and cloned her but Gabby is the only one who developed both claws and the healing factor

Yeah, it's getting REALLY tiresome. We only ever see civilians that hold extreme anti-mutant views. Why can't we get civilians that actually want to help mutants? Realistically, the ACLU, the Catholic Church and tons of groups should be suporting them. Not to mention every SJW ever.
But nope, all we ever see are genocidal civilians.

>Blacks, Whites, and Mexicans banding together to kill Muties
This is powerful.

You gotta admire the dedication to imagery from Marvel civies, bothering with old timey torches in the 21st century and in the rain. It's almost surprising they don't have an actual pitchfork.

Safe space reference is a bit on the nose there.

look on the positive side, at least they are multicultural

It's sorta nostalgic to once again have a ton of X-Men books only for them to almost all be terrible.

I don't like Laura's new costume

Namor + X-Men = POWERFUL writing and high-quality drama.

Eisner when?

as little as Marvel needs decompressed storytelling, it would be nice to see if the bulk of an issue introducing a new mutant had the majority of the town, at least friends, family, teachers, etc., actually try and help the girl, maybe even rumble with whatever hate group this year is coming after them
and you can have loved ones killed in front of them, a super easy piece of character growth right there

very unlikely a black person would hate mutants

>Look mommy! I keep posting it!

>They say you can't control what a person thinks
I thought Jean Grey was in this book, though

How can one character be so well-written? I agree with my fellow Marvel fans: any story with Namor is a treasure of literature.

I stopped paying attention, is this Teen Jean or Rez'd Jean or did Teen Jean become Rez'd Jean?

That's like saying a black person can't hate gays, latinos or muslims. With how pervasive anti-mutant hysteria is in the MU, it's bound to be a thing in all groups.

That's retarded, stop trying to start shit.

It's Rez'd Jean, Teen Jean is still with X-Men Blue, who also has the other Wolverine and will get another Wolverine in April.

Rarely we see a character as complex as Namor. The kind that brings the best in all the characters he interacts with.

I would like namor to destroy my ass and I am someone heterosexual

>I like to take in the ass but I'm hetero.
Namor fans are as complex as the character they admire, it seems.

fan? I have not read anything from him, but he is 10/10

If you are a level 255 blind faggot, maybe.

Is Namor Dude a thing we're gonna have to deal with in X threads now?

It sounds to me like you're jealous of Namor, friend.

I mean, I don't blame you, but you need to move on with your life.

Namor was one of the X-Men since like 10 years ago you dipshit. He was extremely prominent until AvX

>It sounds to me like you're jealous of Namor, friend.
Of course I am.

He lives in a world where women get turned on by violence and terrorism. He gets to kill as many civilians as he wants and never suffers any consequences because his pal Captain America protects him. When he tries to kill the family of a woman, she inevitably falls in love with him.

The guy lives the worst-written power fantasy ever created. Who wouldn't want to live like this?

wow, Calm your tits dude

Look friend, I know you secretly crave Namor's salty fish stick down your throat, but don't take out your frustrations on us. It might be better investing in a full-body Namor daikumura or something.

Wow. That makes him half as important as Strong Guy.

>gentle buffed up despite the fact doing so kills him a little bit more every time
>namor
>Laura still confirming that she's just vagina wolverine and not a character that can stand on her own merits
>gabby still existing
>jean existing again

Kurt has done nothing wrong and the literally who is literally new so I can't judge her

A FEMALE FIRESTORM?!

Come the fuck on DC

>He thinks everyone is gay
Edgefish fans have a twisted and immature view on sexuality and relationships.

It's understandable. They grew up reading how women love when you try to kill their families.

>Kurt has done nothing wrong
Unless they're still doing that "Kurt has no soul" bullshit.

he was in the best XMen team ever