Why was the Cheese the best character on Wacky Deli?

Why was the Cheese the best character on Wacky Deli?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0MTVfQxIccA
vocaroo.com/i/s1YBvLSYm8GT
vocaroo.com/i/s0JmTL8UJ4jb
vocaroo.com/i/s0oj9RUek4Fy
vocaroo.com/i/s16weJJSPVDD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was written that way.

But nothing tops the mayo episode.

Because he was better than the salami and the bologna combined.

YEAH ROCKO

vocaroo.com/i/s0MTVfQxIccA

I'm sorry, WHAT?!

vocaroo.com/i/s1YBvLSYm8GT

That is legit bro. Welcome back to TV. I hope to see you in 2018 Rocko!

Is that the same guy who did the “rocko describes what a normie is” recording

vocaroo.com/i/s0JmTL8UJ4jb

Do the intro to Deus Ex but with Filbert as Bob Page and Rocko as Walton Simons.

Whew, I gotta use the bathroom and watch Critical Role, but that was fun.
vocaroo.com/i/s0oj9RUek4Fy

I love Rocko's Modern Life and I love you.

underrated thread

I don't know how you do it, man. It's just so spot on.

Wait, is this the actual voice actor for Rocko?

vocaroo.com/i/s16weJJSPVDD

>pretty good
Nigga you do it as well as Carlos himself, and that's saying something because Rocko is a really fuckin hard voice to imitate.

Thanks. Looking to be a VA (paid for a professional demo) and impressions aren't as marketable but making people happy is a win in my book.

Well you are fucking 10/10 spot on. Can you do Lazlo as well?

Yeah. He's just a bit more raspy as Rocko, but no accent and deeper pitched (which is more toward my natural pitch).

Cheese was a mary sue

How do you start getting into the business? I have a really low voice that projects well. I get told regularly I should do radio n shit but VA has always had an allure to me and i like to think i'm pretty good at it when i get to use it during stuff like DND. I'm around a white keith david kind of bass but i've been practicing more voices completely outside my basic range. not just altering range and coarseness.

Does Carlos Alazraqui lurk among us?

>Mfw vocaroo user
That's an amazing impersonation of Rocko

Oh, I'm JUST starting to get into it, so I might not be the best person to ask. Some good resources are:
Dee Bradley Baker's website, iwanttobeavoiceactor.com

Crispin Freeman's website, voiceactingmastery.com (where he also offers podcasts and online classes)

Fan casting and audition websites (for practice)
castingcall.club
behindhevoiceactors.com
voice123.com (more professional of the 3)

Regular acting classes are a huge plus, as well as voice and articulation classes.

After that, it's just about getting a professional demo made and either sending it out or auditioning for open calls, building up a body of work that you can give to an agent.

Again, I might not be the best person to answer this question, but from my research, this is the standard way it happens.

Does Wacky Deli remind anyone of a protptype to Spongebob at all?

This thread have potential

The Sheldon impression is practically indistinguishable. I hope you make it big, user. If you do you must never let your connection to this place be known though.

>Sheldon
nigga

We can all agree with Betty Baloney is worst character right? (she serves no purpose other being the token female)

I'm so sleepy. Brb. Killing slef.

who was in the wrong here?

Yes. The Cheese Stands Alone.

Camp Lazlo was still better

You have such a god tier voice user, godspeed and i hope you get mad puss at clubs with your rocko voice