IM GRAPEFRUIT THANOOOOOOOS!

IM GRAPEFRUIT THANOOOOOOOS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=waCF81HdKAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>get excuted for this movie for years so i can finally get MCU thanos toy
>now all the toy lines are cheap dollar store tier shit, and on top of that they ruined thanos design
Fuck marvel and fuck hasbro

I fail to see the resemblance

Cheap toys to go with the cheap effects

hotglue it

One of you assholes better do it.

good, now that's out of my system

I got your last 2 stones right here

Member when I had a helmet?
I member

ML was even worse some years ago, just compare the old Songbird proto with the one hitting retail

Good thing I brought protection.

Grapefruits aren't fucking purple

OP doesn't know the difference between a grapefruit and a grape

Is this a spoiler? Is Cap going to decapitate Thanos and carry his head around?

Wait. What the fuck?
Why is Thanos' head just seemingly randomly a part of Cap's toy set?

Oh, nvm. I suppose it's so that you have to buy the other toys to get your Thanos.

I've seen shit like this before
they want you to buy the whole set of figures by having parts of an exclusive figure included with each one.
Like his left leg will be in a Vision package and a torso in a Rocket package, that kind of thing

Legends' shtick is that every wave you have a build-a-figure, so each wave is named after the BaF.

Im surprised people still dont know about build a figures. Thats been a concept since 2005.

And sometimes the figure they know will sell the most doesn't include one of the pieces, like Star-Lord.

I tried.

Not all the toy lines. As always, there will be premium figures.

>DCucks think grapefruits are actually purple

Cap sacrifices himself by grabbing the power stone and then rips Thanos head clean off just as it's destroying him

You guy member when everyone loved the first Avengers movie? I member.

Grape job.

I want actual toys, not over priced collector dolls. Plus the movies are getting worse each year, so i dont even know if id buy the figures even if they were up to snuff to what i want them at

Wonder why the pepperidge farm meme is still used more then a dumb south park joke?

this is a fucking grapefruit

Open wide, kids, cus I'm gonna grape you in the mouth!

Grape her. In the mouth.

more like Grape Kurt Angle

>$39.99

What the fuck

Toys are for little kids and by their very nature must be reasonably cheaply manufactured since they are quickly destroyed by grubby little hands. If you want something that looks really good you're probably old enough that you aren't likely to play with them much anyway. And some toys ARE reasonably well made and priced.

>antiMARVEL shills don't know what a fucking grapefruit is

youtube.com/watch?v=waCF81HdKAA

yeah, the BAF lets them put in a bigger figure that would normally cost more.

Sometimes they do it with a smaller figure like Mantis, and that's always kind of shitty.

YEAH!

I gotta admit that looks pretty good, just not ~$300 good.

But I was honestly convinced that you couldn't make such a detailed CG model like Rocket with the fucking fur texture look good in plastic, and this comes pretty close.

OP is hip hop star 50 Cent?

It's a really nice figure, spare hands, feet, face, different weapons. But not cheap. Maybe as 3D printers get better and cheaper we'll get figures this good that don't cost $200.

Holy shit my sides.

>Sometimes they do it with a smaller figure like Mantis
Why would you ever do that.

Most people stopped watching south park ten years ago.

I think I dropped it around the eps when Stan became cynical and just hated everything and South Park started to try to act dramatic and serious.

>he doesn't recognize the Incredible Plum

>Damn Jay Bauman looks like THAT?

> Rocket's gun is a repainted Nerf Nightfinder

One of my favorite cameos in the film.

I don't see the problem here.

god I love that goofy humanoid