youtube.com/watch?v=UbQ_s3KdiMM
youtube.com/watch?v=a72il3f2soY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do you even pronounce that shit

mag-toe? muh-guh-toe?

I think it's migtau

MiG Tao

m'tow

Giving up on having a family is one thing.
Encouraging others to is fucking kikery.

Just a group of salty betas wanting trying to convince themselves that staying a worthless manchild will bring them harmony instead of suicide.

Its pronounced "a big fucking mistake"

>literally projecting this hard

projecting reality

I get the basic concept to a point. But someone once summed it up perfectly when they said "it's easy to say no when no woman is asking you to say yes".
In the end 80% are beta cucks trying to convince themselves they had a choice in being forever alone. 15% PUA's that think they are welcome in a "community" that's the opposite of everything they stand for, and 5% or less of men who are single by honest choice and are doing it because they really have reached a point when their doing good in life and enjoy being single.

reminder that there are not as autistic mgtow who just don't
they don't even talk about not doing it, they just don't

they don't give a fuck

all these 'but muh own way' retards are just attention whoring fragile cucks

kek

i dont get how its salty. I've accepted I'm ugly and I don't want to lower my standards to someone who looks as ugly as I do, so I've chosen to be alone. I don't encourage other people to do the same thing, by all means start a family.

Come on Stacy, you should manage surviving without all the extra attention these males would have given you if they were normal. No need to be so angry.

>Marriage and the family is the corner of civilization
>MGTOW want you to be a fat childless loser forever

>it's easy to say no when no woman is asking you to say yes
It can be semi voluntary. Most men must put in a lot of effort to become attractive, and change how they behave and think, etc. Some a lot more so than others. If you're not willing to put in the effort, then yeah, you're unwanted. But also unwilling to try to change the situation. And you might learn to become content this way.

>Most men must put in a lot of effort to become attractive, and change how they behave and think, etc.

And for what in return? What's the pay-off?
Because i have a sneaking suspicion a big chunk of what drives the "MGTOW movement" is most of those men realizing there's no pratical pay-off for putting all of the work to make a relationship. I doubt saying "man up" or "you should just be happy making others happy' is going to work on a group of men who've heard the same tired shit their whole lives.
I don't agree or disagree with MGTOW overall, i couldn't care less about another persons relationship status but if anyone really wants to reach out to those guys or even shit on them it pays to take the time to atleast see it from their point of view rather then spam the same tired meme's expecting it to do anything.

There is no single reason to hate all women though permavirgin faggots on this board want to convince you otherwise. Man it’s the SAME THING as feminists who bitch and moan about the "patriarchy". The only REAL issue is how political systems in the United States handle disputes between men and women, often favoring the latter; occasionally to outrageous circumstances. Finding the right woman is a "rite of passage" that these new age red pill faggots reject but have never experienced. Why do you think real faggots pair up, men and women? Having a partner to go through life, to share it, to help each other when times get hard... it just makes sense. Why the fuck would you want to be some nobody in your 50s, no family, no one to give a shit about you, waiting to die, and still posting on Sup Forums about how you "dodged a bullet". Total shitasses.

Who are you talking to? Nobody is bashing women. Did you just copy/paste some spam bullshit without bothering to read any of the thread?

>roasties this mad

>And for what in return? What's the pay-off?
Well it depends with whom you get with. The "payoff" can be anything really. And it's not just for you.
If you get married expecting a guaranteed set of pros and cons, that's pretty autistic to start with.
>see it from their point of view
They don't make sense to me. They claim that it's never worth it, for anyone. They keep trying to get people to join their "movement". They complain about women all day. They never accept any blame. It's like a little rebellion they're having.
It's very likely marriage isn't for everyone anymore though. Women have high standards, and it's hard to find a good one. Marriage rates necessarily go down under feminism.
And don't get married to the wrong woman just for the sake of it. That's a bad, bad idea. Especially nowadays.
But there's no reason you shouldn't remain open to the idea. The MGTOWs reject it altogether. If you think ALL women are bad, then there's something wrong with you. You can see it in the way they talk about relationships. There's something wrong with a lot of them.

>Not ALL women are like that
>But ALL MGTOW are like that

seriously?
But thanks for spouting the same meme's over and over, I'm sure you changed alot of minds today.

Roasties aren't here getting butthurt over Men Sent Their Own Way. Those that even care just pity them.

They'd only care if it's a Chad, but Chads don't seem to have the same problems those MGTOW faggots keep having. I WONDER WHY.

Find some other way to troll women that don't make them laugh at us so much.

>But ALL MGTOW are like that
Those that encourage others to give up on marriage/family? Yeah they're pretty much all the same. Not all the same malfunctions, but the same bogus coping mechanisms.

MGTOW is cancer, but (((Modern Women))).

>Those that encourage others to give up on marriage/family?

Wow you're seriously hung up on that one aren't you? It's almost like you feel men HAVE to do that. As if they have (or shouldn't have) a choice in the matter.
And thanks for constantly proving my point. You're so fare up your own ass you can't do anything more then say the same tires meme's in an endless loop.
I don't agree with their way of doing things but in the end it's their choice and being a complete cunt about it isn't going to change their minds.
Here's your well deserved (you) for today.

MGTOW is such a cucked movement.

Not the person you're replying to, but I want to get married, and I wish everyone else wanted to get married too, considering how fucked both white people and people in our country are if we don't start having more children.

>not wanting to sleep in a racing car

faggot

>but I want to get married

Good for you. And I honestly hope it works out.
I don't get the whole "white people are fucked" thing though. Whites make up damn near 70% of the population of over 300,000,000 i doubt well be running out of white people any time soon.

>Women have high standards, and it's hard to find a good one. Marriage rates necessarily go down under feminism.

It's partially feminism, another large chunk of that is the sexual revolution though. Virgins make for better wives than whores, who'd have thought?

If I have a waifu, does that make me MGTOW or not?

Is it printed on a pillow?

yes white men, dont breed and start families

haha that pic

>it

rude

We're a minority in the world. It's also about propagating western culture.
Migrants bring in their own culture. It's wrong to ask them to become Americans or Germans or whatever now. Because it's asking them to become "white" they say.
And subsidizing single motherhood also has tons of problems (for the children mostly).
In the future children will probably be raised by the state directly (with crazy indoctrination).
Or the mass immigration scheme will go on and completely dissolve western culture.

>women are notorious lifewreckers and mental children
>if you didn't want to fuck them you wouldn't touch them with a 50 foot pole
>your reaction to them before you nuts dropped was "ew they have cooties"
>b-but mgtow makes no sense

staying single
fucking 10s under 24 years old for cash
making more cash
doing a few pushups
repeat
scares the paladins who marry

I'm against MGTOG, but I fell for it and bough an onahole using the $5 discount from hiroshimoot

>[Did i just assume it's gender intensifies]

youtube.com/watch?v=suAhGfVr_4U

Bunch of perma virgins upset at MGTOW because they still think they're going to find a nice woman and have a family and be happy.

Can't handle the ultimate red pill

Someone explain me this shit like I'm 5

RAGING GOLDEN EAGLE HERE

HAVING WAY TOO MUCH FUN, AS ALWAYS

Sup Forums was staunchly anti-women less than three months ago. Trump got elected and suddenly everyone became pro-family

I agree, but this doesn't mean you can't still have an awesome life if you dont want a partner.

>Dude, MGTOW, like, girls are just going to keep the man down man. I'm a virgin and proud of it.

>taking life advice from Kramer
Smart move, you beta 'roo.

/pol is not pro family

/pol is all about great sex and no cmmitment

>taking life advice from costanza
youtube.com/watch?v=UbQ_s3KdiMM

It's a toastie roastie.

What the fuck do you want from me? If you'd know me you'd be 100% certain, like I am, that I'd never be able to date out of love. The only way I'd ever get a date is if the woman would be after my fortune. And I don't even have fortune yet, but if in my 30s a woman settled down with me, it'd be out of money, not love. And why put myself trough that?

MGTOW fancies itself as a social movement where they believe that there's basically two ways to change things. One, by completely separating from marriage and even relationships and let it all cave in on itself. And the rest are holding out hoping that eventually society will see the error of their ways and change for the better.
Neither will happen but they've more or less shunned the traditional roles of marriage in favor of a more self centered lifestyle.... Think feminism for antisocial men.

Fat is beautiful, but for virgin men.

>In the end 80% are beta cucks trying to convince themselves they had a choice in being forever alone.

No you fucking idiot, it is betas realizing it is better not to try forever to win an unwinnable battle. Specifically not to become a cuck provider while Stacy fucks Chad.

I want a qt redpilled wife and three children

Unwanted men don't want to try to attain women, since they realize that they are unwanted. Pisses of a huge amount of people for some reason.

>If you'd know me you'd be 100% certain, like I am, that I'd never be able to date out of love.
why not?
>but if in my 30s a woman settled down with me, it'd be out of money, not love
pretend to be poor

>What the fuck do you want from me?

Tradcon is feminism.

Men are doing far worse than women by every measure in this culture and marriage is a russian roulette meatgrinder. Women continue to get more and more favorable treatment and rewards.

Tradcons refuse to acknowledge any of that. Their braindead answer is always and only "man up" and "control your woman" and laughing and shaming men who don't. Tradcons aren't agitating for any legal reform that benefits men and willfully pulls the wool over mens' eyes with regards to women.

>why not?
Because I am a short, ugly dude?
>pretend to be poor
I will. Which will lead to no dates of course.

iktfb
>tfw no qt 3.14 wife to raise 4+ kids with

t. jew

(((MGTOW)))

Good goyim. Tell those MGTOW how it really works.

whats that?

Not a Jew. Just don't like women.

I pay taxes for your little shits no matter what so go ahead and have an extra on me.

youtube.com/watch?v=a72il3f2soY

>that pic
WHO
HURT
YOU?

>reminder that while you faggots are checking out of life, rather than sorting your shit out, even skinny chinks are getting laid in your place

Kill yourselves.

And by that I mean literally kill yourselves.

>I'm gonna be a cuck to women because that's the only way I can get pussy

don't do this. Just find a japanese waifu these chinks (((abandoned))) for sjw-class blue-hair dyke chix, thx I'll pass famalam :DD

>reminder that getting laid is not an accomplishment in 2016
>reminder that bedpost notches are the most inflated currency to ever exist
>reminder that unless women are virgins, they're not worth it.

That's one thing there. If you completely cut off welfare for single mothers 99% of this bullshit would dry up in no time at all.
It will never happen tough because heaven forbid their... "happy little accidents" went without our monies.

>valuing yourself based on what some skittlebrained cunt thinks of you
That makes you just as bad as a skittlebrained cunt. You know that right?

>look gais, even 10/10 top 0.0001% of Asians can get a date XD
>u shud be ablee too XD
>feel bad about not trying to date!!!!

/thread

this desu

>you have to change your lifestyle so that the menstruating jew shows you her pussy
Lol, no. That's the definition of a cuck.

You post this shit bait every time.
>feel bad about not trying to date!!!!
>u cud be dating right now!!

Nope.

over wroked streesin dads trying to justify why they married while single guys bang women hotter than their wife was at 18
20 different ones a year
and utting money in stock market not college fund
lol
jew guna get your cash with college lol

Just let that statement of yours sink in for a moment....being the opposite of a cuck is being a cuck. Whatever the fuck (((you))) say, m9! :DD

Dear friend,
DELETE THIS
sincerely, rabbi schlomo.

I guess I unintentionally became part of this movement.

Have you considered that I don't give a shit? I know I can't, I have accepted it ages ago. Showing the same 4 webms or however many you have won't change shit.

>mfw I love hapas
>mfw I literally don't give a shit if whites merge into greater Eurasia
At least bait with some niggers

Mih. (Short-'i'-sound). Go toe. And it's not bracketey... It's being manly and not subservient to the subservient. Also. Surrogacy. That is all

Greatest Ally.

No. There's a difference between choosing to be single and being part of some movement that does little more then prop itself up by demonizing the other side.

>l-loser! you'd better g-get married and be miserable!!
>s-she might take your kids and your house and make you pay alimony
>but that's o-only if you don't control her
For what purpose?

Getting married this day and age is just asking to be cucked

surrugacy hahah fucking scifi niggaz. D-daddy, I was born in a t-test tube?

>haha loser can't get a date!
Ok, I won't date.
>w-w-w-w--whaaaaat! No, you have to t-try and date!!!

I have no idea why this reaction happens every time.