Hank replaces Goku in Dragon Ball Z. Assuming he keeps a similar power level up in each arc of course...

Hank replaces Goku in Dragon Ball Z. Assuming he keeps a similar power level up in each arc of course. Does he make a better husband for Chi Chi? How would the series change?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fazcAwZJ9yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Dangit Vegeta, quit being a jackass! The safety and welfare of Earth is at stake!

He would reach Regional Manager faster than Vegeta

Everyone did it faster than Vegeta.
Except Gohan but he doesn't count, he's a child.

kamehame BWAAAAAAAH

Chichi will now only cook with propane
Capsule Corp is now mostly a propane distribution company

That's a clean burning Spirit Bomb I tell ya what

Hank sells propane but he's not that great of a business man user.

What if Bobby replaces Gohan aswell?

Nothing changes

KamehameBWAH

Except Cell gets his dick destroyed by a kick in the nuts.
Also Nappa.

So is Bill Yamcha?

Yes

Can we replace vegeta with khan

The series never gets past Raditz. Everything past that was almost a direct result of the Z fighters not being smart enough to wish that Vegeta and Nappa never made it to Earth. Only Hank would have used the Dragon Balls right.

Hank would be dead at that part though.

Hank would've handled the piccolo situation in a much different way, seeing as he is an enormous hothead, so id like to believe he'd have been on his side entirely by that point

That doesn't mean they wouldn't need to full nelson him.

SHASHA SHA!

>Pocket sand could actually work well due to how big everyone's eyes are.

Hank is a handy man, he would ask for something to go wrong with the space ship to stop them from reaching Earth, such as a propane leak.

That makes sense actually, but there's only so long you can delay them. Not to mention they can just call space triple A.

cotton killed fitty of frieza's ancestors

I'm more interested in seeing Cotton as a Z fighter
>That the best you got ya space sissy?! I aint got no shins, and I can still kick your green ass all the way to Kami's tower!

First off, you would also have to call space Tatherton Fuels,.Second, Sayians cant survive in space.

Shit, dbz did pocket sand first?

But Bardock did. And Vegeta stepped out of his pod to blow up a bug planet. Even if it is a issue they can just land on a nearby planet.

>i killed fiddy tuffles

He reaches super sayian in the Pilaf arc

Wasn't that in just high atmosphere conditions. Wasn't the point of Freezer exploding Namek because he could survive in space but not Sayians.

He can BREATH in space. A sayian can survive in space for a time but they need to find somewhere to land.

Hank would be a better caretaker and a better hero, think of how many times Goku makes shit way more complicated and dangerous than it needs to be just because he wants a better fight, letting someone power up or whatever. Hank would kick someone's ass immediately and he'd never fuck around letting them escape to recover or stand around getting stronger.

He'd try to turn them in to the police though. Imagine Vegeta on an episode of cops.

THAT'S MY PURSE!
I DON'T KNOW YOU!
>T-this power!

>god dangit Vegeta, ya just had to let him get his perfect form, didn't ya?

>God dangit, Frieza! You've gone too far blowing up these Namekians' lawns!

>an entire planet of perfectly manicured lawns
By god, he'd never leave.

>I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAYAINS! YOU CAN'T ARREST ME!
"I'm sorry sir, you illegally parked your spaceship. Now, I'm going to have to search your person"
>*Punches hole through officer's head and blows up the cop car before flying off*
"WE GOT A RUNNER!"

He'd leave the second he finds out nobody there eats meat, grills, or knows what a mower is.

>when hank tells the bad guy he's gonna kick their ass
You know shit has gotten real.

I imagine Hank would kick his ass pretty hard first. Probably literally.

>Vegeta gets his ass kicked by Hank and the gang
>calls his pod back to go heal
>it's covered in parking tickets and has a boot welded to it

>Tfw, Bulma invents a power inhibitor to keep Vegeta under control in jail.

>"Where's the police I'm sending you straight to them after I'm done kicking your ass in their direction"
>"They're all dead. Even the children."
>"BWAHAH"

Goten would never have been born due to the narrow urethra, which would make the Buu saga a bit tougher.

>18 cucks Krillin with Bora
>18 cucking Krillin at all

Man fuck that shit.

Capsule Corp probably has medicine for that. If not Bulma could make something.

>Hank chastises Bulma for dating an ex-con
>Hank and Vegeta bond over their love for grilled meat and the fact that Hank is a lot more serious than Goku
>Hank, Vegeta, Piccolo and Krillin standing behind Hank's fence drinking beers and saying yep
Someone needs to do this NOW.

Wayyyy ahead of you. But the question is this, do we keep the cast from KoTH as well?

Make them extra characters. Bill and Yamcha being bros would be neat.

Leave the saybaymen to me

As much as I like DBZ, something particular about Gotenks confuses me. Gotenks can go Super 3 just from watching Goku do it. Since we've been told Vegeta can go Blue on his own, couldn't Gotenks do so as well just from witnessing it? Why haven't they done that?

Dale would lose his shit meeting Piccolo.

Alright, now world setting, how we doing this. Set in America, DBZ Land? I need answers and I want them Yesterday

Yamcha is Bill lets face it.

mixture of both

DBZ Land. Dale would be going full conspiracy theorist I imagine. Hank would still find a propane based workplace due to his passion for grilling, meaning less training since he's not as constant as Goku. Hell Hank would probably be pretty respectful to Beerus out of the gate until he starts being an ass.

>Saibamen tries to shoot acid at him.
>It barely reaches him before Dale screams "NO PLEASE LET ME GO!"
>It hits Bill instead.

Even as a mixture of both DBZ would be dominant. I mean, there's dinosaurs and hovercars around. Not to mention King Piccolo.

>Plot twist, Bill dautrive is the god of destruction in this setting. a reference to the joke when Beerus used to be called Bills

He'd go from planet to planet looking for "pretty girls" to add to his harem. Vegeta would be extra pissed when he goes "THAT'S MY BULMA" because Bill tried to cuck him.

Now Does Hank have anything similar to the original Dragonball in his backstory, or are we just going with that he crashed landed on earth was raised by Cotton out of pity?

>Shenron is only as strongas Kami
>The cast is personal friends with Kami

Why do they even need the dragon balls? Why don't they just ask Kami to revive people and all that?

Probably something similar to the original story, however Roshi left Cotton his best student to take care of Hank while he wasn't training so he can do Roshi stuff.

>master cotton
>YOU CALL THAT PIDDLY THING A KAMEHAMEHA?!
>JUST WAIT UNTIL GOOD GOKU GETS OLDER, HE'LL SHOW YOU HOW IT'S DONE!

>Bobby, this is the hyperbolic time chamber. I am going to kick your ass for an entire year.

>...okay.

>I killed fiddy monkeys in the monkey wars!
>I guess this is just their way of punishin me!

Technically no since he only grabbed a handful of dirt off the ground just before and did not have it prepared, in his pocket.

Goten and Trunks had to spend 6 months training ialmost nonstop in the Time Camber to achieve it.

Ooh, Ok, a little out of character, but what if Cotton actually respects Chi Chi for the most part? If he was trained by Roshi, then he's friends with Ox king and has seen what Chi Chi can do as a fighter. Still a bit sexist with her becoming a house wife, but overall is more decent to her than he is with Peggy

youtube.com/watch?v=fazcAwZJ9yw

BWAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Nah, as soon as someone said 'The Saiyans have arrived!' he would just go 'gik' and he would be gone.

>Cotton is "killed" by King Piccolo.
>Cotton survives by tricking Piccolo with his "heart stop" technique.
>It causes the heart virus later on in the series when Hank uses it too much.

krillin you gibletjead

>By gahd. It's a whole planet of *shudder* vegetarians.

You know that would actually make sense. Though I imagine that respect would drain away fast when he sees what she wore when she was little and the fact that she doesn't fight much anymore, then replenish when she tries to kick Buu's ass.

Can Cotton get buff like Roshi?

He'd probably fight during the android saga though.
>I knew it! Now I just need to find their exhaust ports and use my dynpaper technique on it...

Instead of Raditz the Saiyan saga starts with ZZ Top showing up

>That's a clean burning HFIL I tell ya what

such bullshit reasoning
kami cant do half the shit the dragon does

Yes, but since he doesn't have his shins anymore, the muscles would only increase on his upper body.

That's what flying's for. He can't run right in any fight, his main excuse for never confronting King Piccolo directly until he can get a dragon ball wish to fix them. That or a senzu bean.

Hank would love King Kai. He uses his planet to drive his car and takes damn good care of his lawn. I also think he has a grill.

>thatherton is the king of HFIL

>Stoopid redneck neighbour, he been screaming and making stoopid light show all night
>Then he said he be done in five minutes but that was four goddamn hours ago
>To make matters worse Ted Wassanasong coming over for dinner and he bringing some kind of God of Destruction

>HFIL burns with charcoal whenever Hank's around.

They can eat meat, it's just that they only need water to survive.

So yes, vegetarians.
>Dale gets himself absorbed and ends up screwing Cell over.

Why? Namekians aren't pushy vegans.

Eh fair enough. Not to mention they'd all be dead by the time Hank gets there. He's going to rip Vegeta a new asshole for what he did to that village though.

So the dragon couldn't mess with their ships' computers and send them flying off into a sun or something because Kami isn't a computer expert?

>But Bardock did.

Neither the Bardock special nor Episode of Bardock are canon. They're both anime filler.

>And Vegeta stepped out of his pod to blow up a bug planet.

Again anime filler, not canon.

To be fair though Goku got a lot stronger because he allowed those villains to fully power up first. If he didn't do that by the next villain he'd be behind instead of just barely ahead.

How would of Hank handled the Android 21 situation?

>Yamcha is Bill lets face it.
>the guy that became a ladies man and built a successful baseball career is Bill