What would his SCP file read like?

What would his SCP file read like?

Also is that General dead? I hope not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v0b2s_ot9_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shota Connor is cute! CUTE!

SCP threads happen all the time, there's no real general but there's at least one SCP thread on Sup Forums every few days.
As for Confiment we should be getting a new episode very soon according to Lord Bung.

Is it a Valentines special?

I want to see a flashback episode were shota Conner gets /ss/d by 953.

So what's happening with his other series?

No clue he just said the episode would be released by the end of the month and its February now so we should get something soon.

Since Condiment is giving him all the attention and money who knows.

someone wrote a good one a bit back, lemme repost it:

>SCP-[REDACTED] "Connor"

>Item #: SCP-[REDACTED]

>Object Class: Euclid

>Containment Procedures: Subject SCP-[REDACTED], heretofore referred to as 'Connor', is to be kept with other D-Class personnel in Site [REDACTED]. He is to be supplied normal food and liquid beverages as to his request via the Site [REDACTED] cafeteria and vending machines. Connor is to be allowed free range of all areas of Site [REDACTED]. He is to be allowed use of shower and medical facilities as needed, but in the event of him becoming too injured to function, Connor is to be shot in the head once by any caliber firearm as painlessly as possible. Connor is to be allowed no weapons of any kind, even if requested in lieu of testing procedures subsequent to review by the Council. He is to be given access to psychiatric staff and assigned a case worker. Any attempt to leave Site [REDACTED] is to be stopped using non-lethal tranquilizers and he is to be returned to his room. His room is a split bunk shared with fellow D class personnel and should any troubles arise, he is to be issued a new billet as needed.

(cont.)

you never will

>Description: "Connor" is a young adult male human of approximately [REDACTED] years of age. Subject is possessed of a capability of borderline immortality. If subject "Connor" is killed in any way, a new version of himself, wearing anything he was wearing at time of death, will appear roughly a few seconds later. Time between subject "respawning" and his death varies, and is not constant. Subject came to the attention of the Foundation as a baby, when he was abandoned in a car by his presumed mother. It was not until a car full of dead babies was found that subject was considered anything out of the norm. "Connor" is a valuable resource, having grown up under the indoctrination and care of the Foundation, and his unique abilities make him highly useful in both dealing with dangerous SCPs and performing research on SCPs that would kill anyone else.

>Subject's leftover bodies, labeled SCP-[REDACTED]-A through infinite are to be stripped of their clothing and disposed of in the incinerator. All materials provided by SCP-[REDACTED] seemingly limitless capability to duplicate whatever he was wearing at the time are to be examined for oddities before being reissued or re-purposed. All attempts to use SCP-[REDACTED] to multiply endless amounts of weapons, precious materials, or other objects have failed, Connor simply reappearing in the most mundane of clothes he was wearing at the time, with things like gold wristwatches or pistols in ammo-belts simply not being replicated to the new body.

(cont.)

I might write a green text about this.

>While SCP-[REDACTED] is a valuable resource to the Foundation, it is known that were he ever to break containment and set about using his abilities to improve himself and his fighting capabilities, he may become as great a threat as SCP-076. Subsequently he is to be treated with respect and kindness, as he may one day be sent in to save your asses from something terrible and be the only one capable of doing so.

>End File.

Credit goes to some unknown user. God bless you.

Very nice.
SCP doesn't seem to really put down comparative threat levels if they escape beyond their Object Class. And that last line should be removed as from the show its clear that no one in SCP gives a shit about their own well being aside from maybe some of the D-class personal.

Who dis? Google gives me nothing.

can I get a rundown on SCP-076?
was there some big story thing about him? I remember someone ranting about it a few threads ago and I seemed to have missed all the big story stuff from the scp wiki, someone also mentioned a long running series that went to shit and was an op self insert from the author and the wiki admins doing a big purge

anyone get what I mean? or I am just a ranting madman?

Connor, in a flashback from SCP Confinement web series. it's on youtube.

youtu.be/v0b2s_ot9_0

I like the cut of this conner dude's gib. He seems cool.

I liked his Confinement series and am tossing him $5 a month for right now since I was entertained. Bung does go for the low hanging fruit though
Hurr...Homepathic remideies
Hurrr.. Psychics
Huurr..Creatonism

Bung, I like you dude but you are like One million in line behind all the other Euphorics bashing that stuff.

Can someone do some cute fluff art of young Conner please?

Hopefully dead. The Skeptics movement is cancer.