m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVNOIwCTquc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bO0-u900OG4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dWY5AmTfXYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc
twitter.com/mde_never_dies/status/797919095563939840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jeff foxworthy is a conservative

The truth isn't funny

Because liberals can't laugh at themselves.

if you say mean things, no one hires you

Its not allowed unless you are an unfunny redneck.

Case in point.

Sam Hyde is literally the funniest human being I have ever known.

Literally

Sam Hyde isn't funny and is a nobody

I miss the bastard.

I lime bill burr, but hes not really conservative, just contrarian to a fault.

He was my hero until I found out he not only got married but it was to a sjw black

Me too. Me fucking too.

Dennis miller

We don't need comedians, we have memes

Ron White

Steven "turn up the gas to have them cry louder" Crowder

Larry the Cable Guy

Because comedians usually aren't degenerate morons. They shit at retards that hide behind some old man's idea.

Most comedians are self-hating

We literally just elected a guy President who did 4 standup sets per day for the last year and a half all across the country

I would say that Carlin was one of the few comedians that could make (at least his version) of the truth funny.

His early shit is way different and then he gets pretty angry

listen to his pre 9/11 recording, its spooky as fuq

Because kikes ban all opposition from television.

Plenty of funny guys on the nationalist-right.

youtube.com/watch?v=uibHk1SRBVk

"it's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it" — wealthy famous person who tells jokes for a living

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjOG5WhYyn0

If you don't find this funny you don't have a sense of humor

Just CHECKIN IN ON YA, Sup Forums

hegh hegh hegh hegh

Sam Hyde isn't right wing. He's a leftist who loves to be (((ironic))) and shock normies. He's like a combination of Howard Stern and Tom Green.

>the gays took over after Andrew Dice Clay got shot by a feminazi.

blue collar comedy tour, dennis miller, gwb jr, there are lots of them

Here's your answer. RIP big guy

youtube.com/watch?v=064ZKJutwC4

implying Carlin agreed with any of the bullshit that passes for leftism these days.

comedians are in general awake. that means they don't buy into fascist crap like virtue signaling or rioting in support of a Soros-Goldman pawn. kys.

Because conservatives aren't funny.

and what the fuck does he even talk about

>comedians usually aren't degenerate morons

Have you seen comedians?

I personally believe Carlin would never advocate any of this modern liberal bullshit.

Being funny is about being transgressive.
Being so right-wing that you become transgressive is culturally unacceptable.

This

He would've had a field day with millennials. So many new words.

isnt it strange how it really started to gain traction shortly after he died?

Libs loved him and he was able to give them reality checks and laughs seamlessly

because actually being retarded isnt funny

Nick DiPaolo is very right wing and makes it clear that he is. He's pretty funny, but can get old fast.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MATE BE A REDNECK

Not a comedian by trade, but the one of the funniest men on the planet. Also a philosopher and warrior poet.

youtube.com/watch?v=i4AYqFIygFM

Because feelings

the black comedy tour says hello

youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0
This is more or less a summary of what we've been seeing the past eight years or more.

That faggot holding onto him probably gave him AIDS.

>Why are there no right-wing comedians?

liberals are the only ones saying shit that's stupid enough to laugh at

Society pretty is pretty much a projection of a human mind. The left somewhat represents the creative irrational part of the brain, therefore more journalists, teachers, comedians and other scum.

>Jim Norton is a faggot

Because you practically have to reveal your power level because you're talking about your thoughts, and nobody in the industry is going to let a conservative succeed.

Ideologue comedians are shit. It only seems like they're all left because liberals are sheep who will feed on the same regurgitated garbage over and over like fine cuisine.

>airport security

There are religious comedians. Some are decent. Jews don't hire them.

Bob & Tom > O&A

Also, Trump is currently the greatest stand up comedian on the planet right now.

You need to be smart to be funny funny

Bill Burr is at least middle-of-the-road.

He bangs trannies

Because you're looking in the mainstream.

youtube.com/channel/UCqAIvs0vAb71x_ZO10HArhA

Don't talk shit about lil yimmy or I'll have club soda kenny come over and talk until you eat a bullet

>Bill Hicks/Alex Jones was/is definitely conservative.
>Andy Kaufman pulled Sup Forums-esk trolls on the public.

Sort of, but he's closer to a libertarian.

right wing comedy takes too much ironic context and often involves 'punching down', while mainstream comedy has developed around snarky zingers and 'punching up'.

example: Sup Forums humor.

Literally who?

>Forgetting about our guy

have u any broofs that he's being ironic

SNL was laying it pretty thick on white liberals on one of their skits.

Because humor relies on the difference between lies and truth.

bill his was born in 61

jones was born in 74

hicks would look much older, and the earlobes don' match up

stupid meme

He has none, I've talked to Sam, the whole "he's just ironic" thing was started by libfags in the comments of his videos baselessly.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc

because being a narcissistic sociopath is practically a requirement for doing stand up.

Nick Dipaulo is conservative

youtube.com/watch?v=QLlf1ZlDopU

hmmmmmm I wonder why

cause of political correctness. people would have to build safe spaces and there will be a shortage of safety pins.

For one thing, not talentless hacks.

I mean whether or not he's being ironic he called Chelsea Clinton ugly. Pretty fuckin savage.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ePhVDYRiE

>Plastic Surgery doesn't exist.
>Earlobes
>Age
Both things that can be done under a $2000 budget and moderate health insurance...

Not exactly a comedian, but if you're into vidya and classic action movies, Razorfist is a very funny and well-spoken Trump supporter.

youtube.com/watch?v=onEi8OUPfdg

Yeah, but hot ones. So good, right?

>edgelord mcrambler
>comedian

What, in Sup Forums's opinion, is worse: a liberal comedian or a female comedian?

Hicks was a hardcore libertarian. It's completely misleading to suggest he was a conservative, much less anything like Alex Jones.

If he wasn't already dead, this election would've caused him to pop a blood vessel.

An unfunny one.

I know. I know.

Difference?
>ann coulter

There aren't any overtly leftwing ones either because as soon as you start pouring ideology into your comedy it stops being comedy and starts being a sermon. Don't bother listing leftwing comedians because you've failed to see what i've said

post pictures of butthole comparisons, it takes real courage to do something like that

None are required because conservatism is already a joke.

any proof for your claim retard

Fear, leftist have influential people in the networks, influential people in studios, influential people everywhere, so if you piss them off, you are as good as dead.

Just look at Bill Burr on Conan, every time criticized Hillary, he apologized saying he doesn't know anything about politics and should not be asked about it, he was afraid to sound like he voted for Trump.

There are, you're just to stupid to see that you're the punchline.

He got pretty right wing towards the end of his career
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi7u17_UxBw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVNOIwCTquc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bO0-u900OG4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dWY5AmTfXYw

I guarantee this guy is

pic related

he'll never reveal his power level though or name (((them))) so he can still tour

that's some deep shit

love my russiabros

youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc

Bill Burr
Norm Macdonald
Adam Carolla (although I jumped ship years ago)

I think a rule of thumb is that if you don't know the political beliefs of a modern entertainer there is a good chance he might be conservative.

>fat pale white guy that talks about food all the time

I'd believe it

Why? He was a liberal who lost his marbles in the end. The only thing liberal Carlin made fun of was political correctness.

You literally have to be autistic if you think that Sam Holds any Sup Forums tier beliefs unironically.
twitter.com/mde_never_dies/status/797919095563939840 Watch that whole video. I'll give you even more proofs if your still autistic enough to think Sam is BASED Sup Forums COMEDIAN xD.