Here's the preview for the next episode "The Cringe":

Here's the preview for the next episode "The Cringe": youtube.com/watch?v=wSda9a16B0o
Is Sup Forums ready for more Gumball and Hot Dog Guy action?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zjaeq1uOws
youtube.com/watch?v=tWqFMXDZvHc
pastebin.com/5YKBukC3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gumballs interactions with Hot Dog Guy generally make me uncomfortable

holy fuck that out of context end..

what the fuck

No other show would get away with this.

>"But how?" he gargles

>cringe
damn they sure are in with the hip internet lingo
the episode itself looks good tho, hot dog guy interactions are the best
youtube.com/watch?v=7zjaeq1uOws
this still makes me lose my shit

I usually don't like cringe humor but Gumball and Hot Dog Guy episodes are God tier.

>that heavy breathing
jesus christ how the hell did they get away with that?

>yet another awful episode
This show is dead

Sup Forums, WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT WATCHING THE PROFAAAANE

I didn't think it was that bad.

well I thought the premise is funny and entertaining. don't understand all the hate

Is this the episode where Gumball finds out he's bisexual and cucks Penny with a living hotdog?

>Cans without labels

>forces the same shitty joke for 3 EPISODE

its the best thing on CN
doesnt mean its not mediocre

Preview seems funny, after The One I have high expectations

>school that size
>only one bathroom

Adventure Time, Clarence and TTG are better.

Are they gay?

Maybe the others got eaten by the void?

Gumball is definitely a faggot, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=tWqFMXDZvHc

How did they get away with this?

I want a girl that gives me this look.

Fake

I simultaneously hate this show and like it.

LOL

yes

penny doesn't deserve that

Gumbo deserves to be happy though

youre right, but she has it coming to her for ignoring the obvious
>entire episode of gumball ditching her on their dates to go try and beg a guy to take him back
>penny just sits there sighing, resigned to being the beard

>implying Penny wouldn't turn it into a threesome

She's a kinky bitch

Not when he's being a boring character.

That's possible, but that's a very shitty way of explaining why the whole school has one bathroom.

He is right tho

Cats I could understand, but why would a living hotdog sandwich even need to pee in the first place.

hell yeah she is

COME ON AND SLAM, AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

I want there to be a webcomic of a seemingly "normal" episode of Gumball, but sometime in the beginning. When Gumball and Darwin are off on another adventure, they split up and gumball goes down an alley alone. Just to be confronted by two bullyish older kids. One thing leads to another but when it seems as if it is going to be another gag that gets Gumball out of the situation. The dialogue gets real, the older kids snarky comebacks turn into curse words and begin berating Gumball into a corner. Gumball looks around in a surreal manner, still trying to play on the gag or punch line in a nervous way, not quite understanding the new tone. As if the colorful fantastical word ended at the entrance of the alley, leaving Gumball in a new, harsh world.

The bullying leads to pushing and shoving, and soon hitting. At this point, Gumball is physically shown to be terrified, like as if he's childhood like mindset instantly got replaced with the real world, but before Gumball can even think of what to do or say. The bullies begin to beat him...Violently, eventually pinning him into a corner. As the beating subsides, giving Gumball a slight breath of relief, thinking that the ordeal is almost over, and that he will soon be back home in the comfort of his loving mother and caring family, the true horror is about to begin.

As Gumball slowly tries to get up, he is immediately pinned back down to the ground by one of the bullies sitting on top of him. At this point, Gumball ask's the bullies; "w-why? W-what is g-going on? P-please! Let me *sob* go."-Gumball gets cut off at the very end when the bully on top of him, his legs spread over Gumballs lower torso. Leaning close to Gumballs face utters out "I've been waitin for some good pussy, but I guess a cat'll do." Gumball, confused but still scared, looks at the bully to ask what he just meant when suddenly....(cont)?

So Gumball gets raped, I guess.

he makes the face again in this trailer, i hate this

...Gumball feel's a sharp, shocking pain from below. "Ahh, w-what, what are you doin-" Gumball immediately gets cut off again, but by this time by, the second bully grabbing him by the ears and pulling his head hard, forcing him to look up at the other bullies face. "God those lips look good", the other bully says, while licking his lips. "Here you little fucking whore, this'll shut you the fuck up." The bully reaches into his pants and pulls out his cock and puts it right in front of Gumballs face. Gumball, shocked into a trance like state due to the extreme circumstance of this tragic meeting, tries to usher out a sentence, just a word. "p-please, n-no." *SLAM* Gumballs head hits the pavement hard after the bully pulls hard on his ears. Just as Gumball re aligns his eyesight after the headblow, is only greeted with a knife being shown right in front of him. "Now listen you little fucking bitch, your gonna suck my cock, and your gonna get fucked. And you're not gonna say a fucking thing. And you're not gonna do anything stupid, like bite down, you understand?" "Cause if you do, I'm gonna slice that little cock of your's right the fuck off!" Gumball, not even realizing, that the other bully during this moment, has already pulled down both his pants and is currently inching down his underwear. Exposing what is soon to be, abused. Simply nods his head in pure fear towards the other bully, and as he begins to thrust his cock towards his mouth. Gumball, hesitant and shaking, slowly opens wide. Thinking the whole time."I just lost the game."....But for real,"I want to go home."

The rest of the webcomic is Gumball hiding what happened from everyone while changing as a person because of it. He is no longer his happy self, but a shell of what he once was, sad and depressed. With bouts of fear and panic.

DELETE THIS YOU FUCKER

>after all that tension and shipbaiting, Gumball finally wins Penny's heart
>she's reduced to a gag
The show's dead

Did you base this off that one Loud House fanfic where a bunch of unknown girls (not his sisters) rape Lincoln?

It's Damaged Boy I think. Very similar to your story except it goes deeper by continuing the story - Lincoln feels scared by his sisters and this goes on until his mom finally makes him explain what happened.

No, never heard of it. Just shat it out. But fuck, I'm sure this kind of story is told alot, you know. Kinda like the heros journey kinda thing. But with more rape.

I don't like gangbangs so this is shit because it has one of my anti-fetishes.

If you want, here's a link, since I asked somebody about it and he gave me the link so I could know what was going on.

Pretty rough per se, but has a happy ending.
pastebin.com/5YKBukC3

user, everybody knows that Gumball is strictly for consensual awkward sex.

DELET

>Be me
>Be writing fapfic where Gumball gets repeated /ss/ rapings
>See this
I'm...I'm gonna go write something about him having nice, awkward, but consensual /ss/ sex to get this taste out of my mouth.

Gumball and Hot Dog Guy are fucking gay. I don't care what anybody says. They are fucking gay. This is episode is going to be so sexual and creepy I don't know if I want to watch. From the first 3 minutes I already feel uncomfortable.

If you want to write gang rape, write about Nicole. She deserves it. Leave Gumball

Someone make a face compilation pic, or at least do a face count

>Gumball and Hot Dog Guy are fucking gay
How is Gumball gay if he has a girlfriend?

Too much work. They use that face for everything. That and the "bored" face.