Stan Lee rushed to the hospital

Nooo
m.tmz.com/#2018/02/01/stan-lee-rushed-to-hospital-shortness-of-breath-irregular-heartbeat/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/stan-lee-rushed-to-hospital/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So who is he going to consume this time?

You aim for the king, you best not miss Lee.

desu someone probably just asked him about Kirby's wife and he faked it to get out of the conversation

STAN
NO

>Implying this isn't just a ploy so he can suck fresh souls
He's probably aiming for Moore.

Those wetbacks and nigger nurses did this to him.

I hope he's had his cameo for Avengers 4 filmed.
And, really, no better time than to go out with your "In memory" title in the 3rd Avengers movie.

Fucking hell Kirk Douglass is the real zombie king

He'll be fine

Marvel Studios have already filmed a good portion of Stan's cameo's ahead of time

It's a sad day when people actually want Stan Lee to be alive.

>it's real

It was nice memeing about him with you guys.

Nuff said.

Ditko will have the last laugh

>bringing a wounded litch to a crowded building

I hope he can make it to Avengers 4 premiere.

Press F to pay respects.

two pairs confirms

he'll be fine

F

I hope he dies so that forced meme of him stealing souls dies.

>implying he won't have a successor

Turns out he really CAN'T keep getting away with it!

Death comes to us all...

>Bendis announced to write Superman comics
>Stan Lee rushed to hospital on the same day
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

The mind transfer was complete.

Damn Groucho!

His revenge against his father figure's broken promises is at hand

So I'm a dirty filthy casual who don't know no better.

Tell me why I should hate Stan Lee.

Oh fuck I completely forgot about this

Didn’t Stan Lee hate Dying Wish though? Or was he inspired by it?

Beat me to it.

>dubs

>tfw that moment where he emotionally called Stan Lee dad

how could you break his heart Stan Lee

That's exactly what Sup Forums said about Lemmy.

Who? What?

And David Bowie.

Good. Finally. I'm tired of the Stan Lee memes.

You can hate a story and still be inspired by it, dummy.

>he’s not a True Believer
I guess you’re tired of life then, cause you’re next now

>Stan Lee rushed to the hospital
he'll just buy a new heart

Feedback on the show Who Wants to be a Superhero? A relaity show created with the premise that the winner who passed all of Stan Lee's tests to prove who was a "real" superhero would get their own Stan Lee comic as well as a SyFy movie about their character.

Feedback's emotional arc was that he grew up without a father and reading Lee's comics helped him through his rough childhood and he considered Lee to be a father figure. There was this big emotional moment where he asked permission to call Stan Lee "father" or something like that, he cried, etc.

He won and... got a really, really shitty tiny comic book issue (not associated with Lee at all IIRC) and instead of his own film like promised, he had a 3 minute cameo in a SyFy movie about a giant snake.

A few people on the show, including the season 1 runner up, have spoken out about how it was (like most reality shows, I suppose) a shitshow with lots of broken promises and dreams.

Sup Forums YOU FORGOT THE HUMAN SACRIFICE!!! YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO GE THE HUMAN SACRIFICE READY Sup Forums

>2018
>still believing the meme that he did Kirby's wife

>double dubs

truly terrible

Moore is already death on the inside he and Douglas are inmune to Stan

Did the season 2 winner even get a comic?

That he’ll be doing this in the next life too.

>Syfy
It was doomed from the start.

>99

>He'll be fine

Human beings are not meant to live this long.

This is it, lads. Posting in a future sticky.

F

>99
>nighty night

F

That is the joke.

This desu

he died so young

Soooo...have Marvel and probably even DC been planning for this for a long time, right?

Or are they frantically calling artists and writers to rev up those in memoriam pieces?

He attempted to consume Bendis's soul, not knowing that it would be like drinking pure, distilled poison.

Memes asidero you going to miss Stan after he's gone?

Marvel's had "So Long, Stan" pages in inventory since the 80s

Yep.

If he does kick the bucket I fully expect pretty much everyone in the industry to speak up and pay homage to him. We'll probably be seeing memorial pictures for weeks.

So did Stan.

Definitely.

Not really.

Oh well

He's stable at the hospital now, fuck off with the memes

I can't believe Stan is dead.

But something much worse comes for you, Stan Lee. For when you die, it will be... without honor.

Just wanted more Nurse time.

Both of his parents lived to be like 110 or something.

The sacrifices worked.

He attempted to absorb zbendis only to discover Bendis is made of retroactive continuity, meaning any consumption is negated by Bendis ignoring it and ruining it, making him nigh invincible.

NOOOOOOO

I'M LENDING HIM MY ENERGY IDGAF

Media always says people are stable before shit gets worse, unfortunately.

The only thing I remember about this was Rotiart was a spy

This.
Going to post this while I still can.

Quick! Prepare the sacrifice! Jona- er, Stan doesn't have long!

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yep. He appeared with Stan Lee at some event in 2013 so he got the less shitty end of the stick than the season 1 winner.

You DO know that when a medic says "stable" they really mean "lol this guy is in critical condition but at present he's not worsening so he's stable", right?

I wanna laugh but I'm actually very worried

Hopefully the doctors will be more respectful than that one doctor who asked that one dying beatle to sign shit while on his deathbed

he deserves to die for being a sexual harasser

QUICK

WHO MUST WE SACRIFICE TO KEEP HIM ALIVE

Say hello to you're newest immortal man

Yes.

Honestly, so long as he wasn't convulsing at the moment, I think Stan Lee would get a kick out of that.

punished.jpg

>Venom Bendis
The real Bendis died from the MRSA infection and this decoy has taken his place

I pray that this perverted old man will be well so he can keep giving cameos in crap movies. We need him.

This motherfucker is NINETY FIVE YEARS OLD. His wife of SIXTY YEARS died seven months ago. You faggots have been in denial about his looming demise. You don't get to live forever. Contrary to all the dank memes, Stan Lee is not a lich. He will die soon. You need to make peace with it. I can sincerely hope his passing is peaceful and painless when it does come, however, I cannot help but remember visiting a comic convention a couple years ago, and this kike spent the entire time talking about how much money he has made with Marvel. It was off-putting because I hoped it was the love of fun characters. Nope, just a greedy kike.

finally my dark spells to steal his immortality to combine with my agelessness have born fruit.

wahahahahahaha!

"UPDATE: A spokesperson for Stan Lee has commented on the comic legend’s condition, saying that he “is doing well and feeling good, he is staying there for a few days for some check ups as a safety precaution.”"
cbr.com/stan-lee-rushed-to-hospital/

> CB will weep and pay tribute.
> Kevin Feige, RDJ, Chris Evans, Lizzie Olsen, Benedix Cumblepush, Paul Rudd, etc will all pay tribute.
> Alan Moore will say "Stan was shit".
> SJW's will exploit his death.
> Kirby will be reborn.

If it ends in not-terrible writing, I hope that's true.

stable means he's critical but not worsening nice try.

Only faggots and normies who suck Marvel's dick are in denial, user.

>Jewish
>Human being