Why do Conservashits want to take us back to the gilded ages ?

More Dumbfuckistanias voting against their own interests

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QX4hc6hYUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Michigan
>Wisconsin
>Pennsylvania

It's in my interest to go to war with Russia?

>going back to the gilded ages
Wrong, we are building something brand new, a world without the liberal left meme, eventually an imperialistic spacefaring empire, we will subjugate alien civilizations and bend them to our will. Liberals would rather waste resources on welfare when we should be exploring and expanding.

>dumbfuckistan
thats why trump won
you libtards keep calling conservatists retards,dumb,uneducated
i bet they voted trump just to spite you
its not them that elected trump
ITS YOU

>Importing brown subhumans
>Going to war with Russia over brown subhumans
>Allowing parasitic Ashkenazi subhumans to dominate all of our institutions

None of these things are in the interests of European-Americans.

but they're all racists who don't treat minorities with any respect

why should anyone respect them?

I'm a Christian and a Southerner and my interest is in Jesus Christ not in appeasement of racial aliens, Sodomites and Satanists that make up the coalition of the left.

This. And they keep doubling down on it. Trump gets 8 then Pence.

>Libtard doesn't understand that neocons wanted to bring us back to the gilded age
>Libtard doesn't understand his party is controlled by neocons giving out bread and circuses about faggot bathrooms and muh fight 4 15 with one hand while signing the TTP that lets secret corporate tribunals fine our government and let's Comcast and time Warner monopolise isp service/end net neutrality with the other
>Libtard doesn't understand his candidate who only could sinch her primary by having insiders in the DNC make her the nominee (by giving the old RNC chair the VP in exchange for stepping down and making Debbie Wasserman Shultz the new DNC chair) is the quintecential Bush 2.0 neoconservative corporate shill
>Libtard doesn't realize he is voting against his best interests
Wewlad

minorites don't have the right to respect, they have to earn respect like everyone else. have you seen the riots? destoying all the cities that actually agrees with you is stupidity. it's a good example of not being worthy of respect

Without them we would starve.

who made this?
nevada, colorado, and new mexico voted blue but are red
kek

This better be bait m8

Hey we won Wisconsin faggot.

Typical dumbass liberal.

Yup. In a democracy, the dumbest thing a politician can do is insult the demos.

trips of absolute truth

gonna have to add wisconsin, MI and penn :^)

And Michigan

Fixed

What, OP, you're too lazy to make a new pic with PA, etc., red?

>using 2004 memes

lel

Voting in favor of your own interest is a selfish thing to do. Liberals do it because they are selfish. Conservatives less so.

>Colorado
>new mexico
>Virginia

>DIE WHITEY DIE, HAHA, THE WHITE RACE IS FINISHED
>WHY DID THEY VOTE AGAINST US, DON'T THEY KNOW WE KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR THEM?!

Ok.

Yeah compare those electoral votes buddy

We'll trade Colorado, new mexico and Virginia for MI, WI and PA any day

Want to make America great again? America is already great.
Meanwhile
>Patriot act is tyranny
>We keep wasting money and sending young men to die in useless wars
>We keep making the middle east worse
>The economy is shit
>Massive cost of college

Californian here. I voted for Trump because I don't want war with Russia or Iran

hello grubo

and your vote did not count

Newsflash: we are living the Guilded Age and it doesn't make a difference if it's Clinton or Bush. The only one talking about bringing back the economy is Trump. Also, why are you using old 2012 memes, why haven't you added Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan to dumbfuckistan? Without those laid off blue collar workers in those three states, Trump presidency wouldn't be possible.

if you want to get technical, anyone who voted hillary didn't count either, since trump will be president

>-stan
How racist, I'm literally crying and shaking right now.

And Pennsylvania

Add the rest of the rust belt into Dumbfuckistan

It's an old bush meme by the same asshurt faggot liberals angry everyone outside of the city thinks different than them

Shadilay

kek

I say expecting minorities to man the fuck up and get some work done is respecting them more than a party that babies them with free handhouts and keeps them in a self perpetuating cycle of ghetto life and racial violence.

hello grubo

hello grubo

>PC culture
>SJWs
>ADVOCATING INTERNET CENSORSHIP
>Identity politics

Yeah. Eat a bag of dicks.

Former NYC resident who moved after living there 25+ years, voted for Obongo in 2012

Moving to the south redpilled me hard to niggers, voted Trump, fuck New York

Hello grubo

hello grubo

The culture war may have been won by leftists, but now the pendulum swings once more.

fixed

hello grubo.

go ahead and keep eating your corn and bread ya fat fuck.

meanwhile over here on the westcoast master civilization, well keep eating our fruits and vegetables and fish. which by the way, california provides over half the food to the nation. so without us, YOU starve

so enjoy your bibles, corn and hate. meanwhile we will enjoy our fresh air, healthy food and technology

>.
hello grubo

>massive drought for years
>government shuts down farms to protect useless fish
>can't produce its own electricity
>best places to live are starting to be over run by homeless vagrants
>tax money can't even fix the goddamn streets and highways and mass transit.

californian here, you're full of shit

hello grubo

hey fucker you know gilded means wealthy and privileged. so yeah I want to be in a gilded age.

you can take the cuck gelded age the left wants

Hello grubo

hello grubo

Oh look another ignorant millennial repeating a meme with zero knowledge. Please explain HOW and WHAT interests we voted against.

>le sips tea

red states receive more foodstamps and benefit the most from government programs than blue states do. also less taxes on the rich. how is that going to help billybob

>dubs

Hello grubo.

This is from 2004.

Since when did minorities deserve respect?

literal communists take over blue areas and when they realize they can't take over red area they start demonizing it

it's not like we have this example all over the white western world or something

hello grubo

Yeah so what interest is that particular aspect a part of and how did we vote against it?

Hello Grubo

Nobody deserves respect. All beings have to earn respect, you don't get a free respect pass just for being a nigger or a faggot.

Why do you want to destroy it?

I guess should listen to people that call me dumbfuckistan

Hello grubo

hello grubo

hello grubo

Exactly this

You forgot michigan and wisconsin faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=5QX4hc6hYUo

el grubo

hello grubo

hello grubo

ps i really really like this meme!