PETA trying to change the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

the proof: peta.org/media/news-releases/teenage-mutant-vegan-turtles-peta-wants-dairy-free-pizza-tmnt-reboot/

PETA is just a group of nutjobs trying to get attention. This does nothing for animals

The enslavement of cattle for the exploitation of their milk and children is something that should be addressed more often. Abolishing it would do a great deal of good in the world, and you're a nutjob for not realizing that.

As much as I hate the new TMNT, they can't be all bad if they piss PETA off.

PETA and Feminists are going to destroy the TMNT next. For fuck's sake.

When has PETA accomplished ANYTHING outside of eco-terrorism? The TMNT are fine

user, no one has cared what PETA has to say (if they ever did) for a good long time.
I'm a vegan, and I don't know any other vegan that could possibly care about whether there is dairy or not in a fictional fuckin pizza.
Remember, if you're ever feeling like a sperg, you could always be the sad fuck that cares about fictional dairy.

>PETA

Ima start my own petition to change the turtles into girls and splinter into a girl and give them slammin tiddies and thighs

In a nutshell, (half-shell?) This.
A concept we could ALL get behind.

You have no idea how far up their asses other vegans are then. Like any other tyrannical group trying to push their shit on everyone else, PETA will certainly try to ruin the majority's fun to feel better about themselves.

I can get behind that. In more ways than one.

>caring about PETA
>in the current year
Nobody cares about these animal dick suckers.

PETA can go fuck themselves.

DUDE

You changed the weapons (Tonfas & Meteor hammer)

You changed their dynamic (Raphael being a leader)

What's next? The turtles just pound energy drinks and wear Green Lives Matter tees?

Mistress Splinter fucking rocks that kimono.

i would non ironically prefer this knowing what we're getting now. April could be a black man pleasing green turtle pussy and i wouldn't complain at all.

Anyone that believes in anything hard enough to think other people should all do as they do always are assholes though man, it's not really exclusive to Vegans.
And like I said, it really doesn't much matter what PETA says or does, it's probably an organization of maybe 100 sad little trust fund babies, using daddies money to buy adspace to scream on.
It really is one of those 'ignore it and it will go away' things.

Nah, April's a black chick girlDonnie wants to scissor with

they didn't complain when it was reveal that dairy farmers killed off thousands of cows just to keep milk prices high

I'm genuinely surprised that PETA actually thinks anyone still credits them, after all the shit they've gotten called out for in recent years.

lmfao

Eh, nah. Gal Donnie is too pure for that. She'd rather build a sex doll that kept spouting nerdy Sci-fi movie quotes.

they need the tumblr-ized version so fucking bad

Why would you want such a travesty

If they want to be make a shit ton of money from their male fan base, then they'd better.

I'd buy the entire set and more if they made something similar to this.

(God bless the artist who made these btw.)

This nigga knows what's up.

Wait, but the Turtles always ate nasty-ass pizzas, like any good mutant would. Cornflake Pizza, Jam Pizza etc.

Is PETA saying dairy-free food is disgusting?

But who is the 'true' fifth turtle?

what the shit is happening in those panels? context?

Oh honey. I'm a vegan, and yes the dairy industry is an absolute horror, but PETA is still a complete and utter piece of shit. There are real organizations like Mercy for Animals that actually do work to help livestock animals.

But wouldn’t they all smell like shit and have weird hands with gross fingernails

The Turtles are also famous for making Hitler kill himself, despite him being a devout vegan. No wonder PETA hates these guys.

Acid rain. What does it look like?

>Wait, but the Turtles always ate nasty-ass pizzas
Not anchovies, though.

Good, have you seen the new designs? They're fucking dog shit

Yes and it makes me miss the Christmas movie all the more.

No he wants story context not the context of an image that was already posted, sir.

>Vegan Cheese Would Be a 'Bodacious' Fit for Gen-Z Viewers
just kill me

There was that one time when PETA went around stealing pets off of porches and "accidentally" having them euthanized. That's certainly an accomplishment. Probably not the one they were going for, but still.

There are actually people who took this bait

That is some heavy 'how do you do fellow kids' tier stuff.
PETA is at Dashcon Ballpit levels of JUST

I thought they were gonna complain about the turtles themselves. I guess bitching about the pizza is slightly less retarded.

>tfw you will never go to america and eat 'smart' Pizza

Why live?

>PETA
WHO GIVES A SHIT?!

Okay, but what does this have to do with my cartoon turtles?

peta is nothing more than a scam. they kill more animals than the average

And?

the soy turtles

>The TMNT are fine
PETA might not have anything to do with it but that new TMNT show looks fucking awful.

Cows literally exist to be eaten and produce milk. We have engineered them as such. They are a tool. They have all the opinions and rights as a shovel.

>2 million members.
I would bet money there aren't 20,000 actual members.
Cults like this are a diamond dozen, in this doggy dog world.

>Doggy dog world

...this is bait, isn't it?

can someone please tell to me WHY we cant have a show like this? I hate this age...

Is that one of the four?

because "muh male gaze" and Little boys won't buy toys of female ninja turtles.

Around what year was this?

Yeah, and bad bait at that.
I mean really the whole thread is just bait if you think about it PETA couldn't change a bicycle tire, much less TMNT. Thread only exists to complain about a out of touch, powerless organization that not even Vegans respect or care for.

>Little boys won't buy toys of female ninja turtles
well, the +13 sure they would if the figures look like those pics