Christian America

>70%+ of Trump supporters worship Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior
>0.0001% of Trump supporters worship Kuk the demon of autism

Daily reminder that even if there was any supernatural involvement in the election it was Christianity

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/777_(number)
youtube.com/watch?v=tg_poNVIg2E
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine if we campaigned for Jesus the same way we did for Trump...

steven anderson is pro-race mixing. fuck him

>implying Sup Forums campaigning for Trump had any real life effect

lmao kiddo

But Cruz didn't win.

You sound so sure about that...

Jesus Christ is God. Dunno why this fact makes so many people upset. I unironically believe daemon possession is part of it. Satan's buddies are the only people who reel at the mere mention of the Lord's name.

Jesus take my wheel

If Jesus is God, why was he killed by mortal men? I thought God was omnipotent?

Christ 0
Kek 1

>God must assert 100% of His power over everything at all times, He has no choice but to
>putting restrictions on what God chooses to do

name two (2) things Sup Forums did to help donald trump win the election

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/777_(number)

Keep dreaming, kuk.

> being stupid enough to fall for the christianity meme

ok then

Jesus is not god. They are seperate entities. Don't believe the Papist lies

Don't lie

If but two people who browse here convinced their friends and relatives to vote for Trump, or convinced Dem voters what a bad choice Hillary was, then Sup Forums's campaigning did indeed have an effect.

Nobody comes to the Father but through Me. Nobody can know the Father without Me

Kek is about quality over quantity, christcvck

Good ol' Christcucks. They see meme magic working in realtime and they think it must be their powerless sky fairy, and if he doesn't answer back, "oh well he's cooking up something." So pathetic. It's like waiting for a date to show up thousands of times.

You're a zio cuck. Only Christ uncucks the zio cuck. There is no such thing as Christ and cuck together. They are oxymoron

>christians
>not cucks for Rome
youtube.com/watch?v=tg_poNVIg2E

Jesus is a work of literature, i challenge any christcuck to provide evidence of his existence outside of a 2000 year old book saying he is real.

That's not even spelled right

Kuk: -1
Christ:10000

You think so?

Grab an education here

https ://thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

What does Jesus say to Satan in Matthew 4?

>Satan tempts Jesus
>"Don't tempt God (ie me)"

This board is absolutely infested with evil and hooknoses

>Still not understanding that kek was just a meme

Wew

More lies. Own your paganism

Kek works in mysterious ways, user.

I think you're right about some of that. While I don't and can't believe that each individual person is demon possessed directly,

Those who are not with God are by default, against him. Satan has legal right over those who do not belong to God.

>
>name two (2) things Sup Forums did to help donald trump win the election

make tons of meme propaganda that even was shared by large sports stars ( the Sup Forums made refugee movie that was shared by the euro football player )

sifted through thousands of emails and cherry picked the best ones

fucking pepe memes

clinton giving a speech on the alt right

exposing libs for their retarded behavior by making videos go viral (the dreadlocks guy)

Better yet, repent

He wasn't.

He said himself he laid down his life of his own accord.

The butthurt flows through you.

God was definitely responsible for Hillary's fall

My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?
The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old.

Good old kukcuck he sees Christianity work in real time and they think it must be their powerless meme fairy, and if he doesn't answer back, "oh well he's cooking up something." So pathetic. It's like waiting for a date to show up a thousand times.

And you sure know about the last part since you are have never seen a vagina.

Your soul is in your ass i guess

>the bible is doesn't object race-mixing and steven andersson reported what the bible says
>fuck the bible
you know you're going to hell? right?
god doesn't care about your skin color but what's in your heart and your deeds.

You don't understand Elohim and the concept of the Trinity. God gave up some of his powers to come down here to die on a tree for us. Shedding blood on it after Eve fell and died on a tree. For herself

Memetics gave us this glorious victory. The Lord God is on our side, relax leaf.

We beat the spirit cooking Lucifer worshippers. It's a win brother

>truth
>evil
You're the real evil if you're sincere and not another JIDF christ shill. Are you seriously that brainwashed?
>hurr this religion created by jews is totally anti jews
Reminder that the dead sea scrolls are the only legitimate source of information from Judea and they make no mention of Christ despite being buried decades after his supposed death.

You people had to go so far as faking a shroud being embedded with a supposed face of him to prove his existence, pathetic.

>God gave up some of his powers to come down here to die on a tree for us
Dying wasn't important, more Papist misinformation, what was is the man's life and his return. Trinity doesn't exist there is God and Christ.

Talk amongst yourselves now. Total garbage reply

>Daily reminder that even if there was any supernatural involvement in the election it was Christianity

This

Also
Daily Reminder. Sup Forums was/ is / and always will be a Christian board.

Nope. Blood is the life force not kabbalistic water. See ya Plato

I prayed like a slave for trump. I slept during the election filled with anxiety. The only thing, the only very thing that got Trump elected, is God and his will. You shouldn't expect a bunch of godless liberals having their wishes fullfilled. It will, but temporarily.

>make tons of meme propaganda that even was shared by large sports stars ( the Sup Forums made refugee movie that was shared by the euro football player )
Nice thought but nobody cares about le meme propoganda. You either already hated refugees and Clinton or you didn't. The rust belt babyboomers that decided the election sure as fuck don't get their news from memes on reddit. And they hated Clinton before you were born.

>sifted through thousands of emails and cherry picked the best ones
There was already a skilled team of Russians/Wikileakers on the case, you saved them a few minutes at best

>fucking pepe memes
That's nice little buddy

>clinton giving a speech on the alt right
She gave speeches on a lot of things whats your point?

>exposing libs for their retarded behavior by making videos go viral (the dreadlocks guy)
See first point

Thank you for doing it for free and spending your valuable neet time memeing, but its time to accept that there were powers greater than you and chinese cartoon forums at play.

He was killed by mortal men because Jesus is man. But also half God.

This is why he resurrected. It was like sleep.

I pray for your soul brother. We fight for the same cause, yet you are lost. May you find your path. Godspeed.

Just proves that kek is a benevolent angel

>Plato
If anything I'm Arius. Current Christian doctrine is wrong and it won't be long until the word is again refined.

kek works in mysterious ways

>this ancient religious figure that predates kikestianity by thousands of years is fake but Yahweh is real because this book written by kikes says so
literally bluepilled lad

if u think for a second that we arent the deplorables hillary was talking about then you are dead wrong.

who is worse then pol? we were her deplorables.

forgetting about the people on pol who themselves got convinced to vote trump

God is real straya. All the shitposting in the world can't change that. BTW I'm totally redpilled on teh hoops. They abandoned Yahweh long ago

*Teh jews

Amen

Christians always lie about those things. Here, almost every church counts me as their follower.

>this retarded idol named kuk that went from being worshiped by stone age heathens to being worshiped by autistic NEETs is somehow more relevant than the religion that guided Europe to greatness and continues to be the salvation of the West from pagan/atheist hordes.

Also I see you fell for the lie that Christianity is Jewish. I suggest you do some reading outside of wikipedia. If you repent maybe your autism will be cured.

Here is a nice start

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

We Don't worship this false prophet you call " kuk ". We Worship Kek. Get it right fool.

Trump won because of paleoconservatives, not the alt-right

>dug deeper into the Podesta emails than any other group of people
>sent at least three major hashtags to trending, including #spiritcooking, which resulted in a plunge in Hispanic support
I thought you had a challenge, faggot.

Kek (mythology), also spelled Kuk, the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian mythology

Sorry, this is correct. You are literally worshiping a kuk. Might explain while you yourself are a cuck.

Truth: Kek is god, why do you think meme magic worked people.

>He thinks that starting a few retarded fads about some nobody had any affect especially on mexicans who despise Trump

You guys did a shit job because Clinton won every battleground state with high mexican population. Just admit that you autists are powerless in front of a greater power already.

Read the OP, if anything worked it would be Christianity, Kuk is just an imaginary friend of a couple dozen autists.

>
>>implying Sup Forums campaigning for Trump had any real life effect
>
>lmao kiddo

Enjoy the next 8 years and try not to kill yourself, mongoloid. On second thought, just neck yourself right now so you don't have to suffer.

Pastor Anderson is based as fuck, doesn't hold back on the Jewry.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc

Jesus bless you sir.

Typical christcuck thinks that because the state religion was christianity that it is the reason for the white mans greatness.

Are you retarded? It takes all the teachings from the torah/talmud but removes the miitant pro jew shit to make it compatible for gullible goys to allow them to be cucked by usury and the state who tells them that authority is deigned by the lord almighty.

>biblebelievers.com
Kek. Yeah, im sure they aren't biased at all and take a completely neutral stance to analyzing and interpreting old books.

>If you repent maybe your autism will be cured.
Ok so you're just another larping shitposter. Fuck off.

>its a "God intervenes against his own followers because his followers prayed for him to intervene against his own followers that are also praying for him to intervene against his own followers" episode

>Torah/Talmud
>believing the Torah and the Talmud are one in the same

How fucking ignorant are you?

Where did i say they were the same?

I prayed to God. I said I'd read the Bible every day and that He can give me cancer if I don't. However if I accept Jesus christ will his atonement make me go unpunished? Or will punishment come for my works on earth?

"All of her friends supporters and fans" (aka every Trump supporter ever) must be responsible too.

Kid, its time to calm down, curb your autism and realize that this imageboard has no effect on anything regardless of how much you kick and scream.

>tfw a nihilist but recognize the self-sacrifice belief system of Christianity is good for humanity but easily taken advantage of

I believe this is probably why Trump won, most of all.

Trump voters generally were praying to Christ for victory. God blesses his children, and if you are with God, noone can stand against you.

Leftists, on the other hand, have boldly rejected and disrespected God and mock His teachings. Perhaps you can see the fruits of their actions in the fact that so many of them have been afflicted with a spirit that has made them reject the very idea of breeding, so that they snuff out even themselves.

To all of Sup Forums, to the ones who have ears to hear, stand with God, and He will give you strength.

Criminally underrated post.

I'm with you brother

It's truly been fascinating to witness. You couldn't ask for a better illustration of why religion is intrinsic to human societies. You can give people all the empirical data in the world, but they will always need some sort of external narrative to validate their lives. People need to know that they have meaning or social bonds deteriorate, something beyond themselves to give them a unified direction. There has to be some greater transcendent truth that gives a people certainty of purpose and righteousness in order to establish a moral significance to the sacrifices they make for the sake of the group.

Honestly, I don't see how anyone could have been on Sup Forums for all this Kek stuff and still shit on religion. If anything, it's proof that faith in the transcendental/supernatural is an evolutionary imperative necessary for building complex societies. People need a narrative, and if one doesn't exist they will build one. If they have to they'll find providence in an ancient frog god who communes through repeating numbers on a image board for japanese cartoons.

Hillary Clinton and the MSM did a fucking week of coverage on Pepe the frog making them look fucking insane

This

The collective hive mind meme'd this reality.

Think about the fact that a few thousand Sup Forumsocks had a YUGE significance in making this timeline a reality.

It's exactly the same way the occult works, it's the same way the power of prayer works.

Amen, brother.

You two get it.