What are our Chinese Insectoid masters doing? biding their time...

what are our Chinese Insectoid masters doing? biding their time? when will our Insectoid rulers rise up and dominate the western world

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/06/18/china-is-utterly-and-totally-dominating-solar-panels/
drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html
nanowerk.com/spotlight/spotid=45029.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unrestricted_Warfare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Mobilization_Law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think the US even considers them a legitimate threat. Everyone hates them. They can even manage diplomacy within their own race.

I think they are preparing now.
They just steal one of your oldest ally in pacific region.

Chicken Adobo tastes like shit anyways.

>Chicken Adobo
What?

people say the Chinese are the future

Chinese are nigger tier people. They're worse than South Americans

>Chinese are nigger tier people. They're worse than South Americans
Yet still they are stronger.

SOLAR
FUCKING
PANELS

fortune.com/2015/06/18/china-is-utterly-and-totally-dominating-solar-panels/

Only because there's so fucking many of them

It would make a ground invasion nearly impossible

White people are so cucked, our governments should exterminate the Chinese, there's way too many of them

East Asians are genetically inferior to Europeans, they are no threat to us. If we simply stopped giving them our technological discoveries, they would remain completely stagnant.

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html

This, if we start losing tech races to the Chinese because of muh global warming I'm going to be pissed

ALSO

N A N O T E C H N O L O G Y

nanowerk.com/spotlight/spotid=45029.php

> they are no threat to us.

mfw

>Only because there's so fucking many of them
Not only, they have more allies, they already steal Philippines, we, China and Iran winning in Syria and in Iraq, right-wing in Europe on our side, while you alone, you still can fix your in ET problems, but your Age is over and USA are going to be second world country.

>inner problems

they can actually be pretty nice, agreeable people. in western countries east asians commit less crime then even whites.

ok well enjoy allying yourself with a bunch of shitskins, muslims, and chinks, traitor

>chinese
>nice, agreeable
If they are from Hong Kong, Taiwan or Singapore maybe. Mainlanders are scum, especially the rich ones; if there are any chinks that deserve to be glassed it would be them.

IMHO China could never rule the western world, not because they don't have the resources or ability it's more to do with the fact that their national psyche won't let them.

>traitor
Look who is talking!

They are preparing and experimenting as many strategy as possible now.
When they are ready to take the world even chinese descents living in foreign country are obligated to follow the order of Chinese government.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unrestricted_Warfare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Mobilization_Law

>even chinese descents living in foreign country are obligated to follow the order of Chinese government
lmao I have a chink friend who fucking HATES the CCP. What would happen to the diaspora Chinese who were to disobey the party? Would it be execution or worse?

>lmao I have a chink friend who fucking HATES the CCP

The hate whitey even more. Literally every gook colonist in our nations is a spy.

kek

China will punish them for disobeying. Penalty will be decided by the law.

>every slant is somehow spying for their respective ethnic homeland
Wow some user told me an entire race of people are spies so I guess now I should be wary and not trust my Asian friend anymore, whom I have known thoughout my entire life since I was young. :^)
You should probably get off of Sup Forums and go outside once in a while.
Well no shit. Probably execution by faulty escalators or some shit.

clearly you've never been to Vancouver

most of them, as with any foreign group, are a trojan horse

>clearly I haven't been to a city of a country whose government doesn't encourage immigrants to integrate and assimilate

Also a lot of the chinks who still live in Vancouver are older immigrants and got away from China because of Communism. Just because you think about everything through race doesn't mean every other ethnic group does.
Canada should start restricting chink immigrants though; it's the governments fault for opening their borders and keeping them open.

It would be penalty fee or enforced practice.
They will choose execution only if they totally betray Chinese government and commit serious crime I guess.

>so I guess now I should be wary and not trust my Asian friend anymore

Trust him with what? He is a hostile alien colonist who has come to take your nation from you. You are delusional if you believe that he wouldn't side with his homeland in the event of a conflict. The fact that our kike controlled government has given this alien squatter citizenship doesn't erase thousands of years of instinct and evolution. Would you guarantee your loyalty to China if your mother had given birth to you in Beijing?