Why are liberals physically attacking random people?

friatider.se/swedish-tv-star-chef-brutally-beaten-muslim-men-because-he-looked-mr-trump

I kind of resemble Trump.
Should I look out for some Muslim liberals coming from Sweden to beat me up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEXPRyF_gQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cherrypicking

if the opposite happened it would be cheered on
don't be a little beta bitch

>Swedish

He probably apologized to his attackers afterwards for being white.

That guy looks nothing like Trump wtf were these people retarded?

I mean I know it's tough seeing out of those burkas but still

If Sweden continues not to fight back they deserve it.

>In a Facebook post that was later removed, Mr. Vendel – who is a well-known anti-Racist figure...

Almost 100% certain.

Please don't insult the liberals by comparing them to rampaging muslims. Liberals may be stupid but they're not inherently evil.

Uh user he's blonde and white.

looks like the sjw version of gordon ramsay. he had it coming, but shitskins wouldnt fuck with the actual gordon ramsay

Do all white, blonde people look the same to them? That's racist.

>Bishop
>Trying to make room for Mudslimes
Fucking faggot bitch! I'm not even Christian, but I know that's fucked up.

You can't be racist against whites.

>Sweden
yeah not surprised

>Muslim liberals
???

Answer: they are defenseless cucks

>Swedish
>chef
Like, what fucking horse meatballs?

psyop

media

stirring

Perhaps a bit farfetched to think they could catch Trump in a ghetto area, in Sweden, without security guards.
Those niggers must have thought "Oh boy, how lucly can we be!?"

everything is fucked up in sweden

> liberals

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEXPRyF_gQ

That's where you're wrong. They all look the same. Period. No questions. You can't refute this. You're not allowed to. My evidence is coherent. Complete. You're wrong.

It's upside-down world.

>Anti-Muslim hate crimes have gone up 500%

:F

exactly what I thought

What's the opposite? A bunch swedes beating an old woman who looks like Hillary? I find it hard to believe that would be cheered on.

He looks nothing like Trump. Probably got beat up cause he told them to keep it down fucking his wife when he woke up from sleeping.

Yeah, because no one on pol would even make a thread about it.

You fuckers are so transparent. Absolutely anyone tries to say a trump supporter did something to them, you all automatically call fake.

But for this, you don't even pretend to be impartial and open-minded.

You retarded or something?
A man kills a woman
what's the opposite?
a woman kills a man
The opposite would be a white swedish male beating up a muslim

>cherrypicking
You obviously don't know the meaning of this term.

>if the opposite happened it would be cheered on
Rightfully so.

>don't be a little beta bitch
You need to follow you own advice, libtard. And stop acting tough. Admit it, you cried like the bitch you are when that whore Hilary lost.

Why would muslims be hanging out in a church?

Congratulations.
>TV star from Malmö, Sweden
There's your problem. Sweden are capitalistic cucks and threw Malmö to foreign legions without a single fight. They need to be beaten more and get broke from high horse, lose everything, before they will fight back for existence. Cucking their wives isn't enough.

this is fake right
right

His own fault for being white in 2015+n

>Muslims
>liberal
They're fucking radical conservatives what are you on about.

What DID Trump say about deportation?

Where'd he get the snake?

I really hope that's yellow peper bullshit.

Well with a header like that, I don't even need to read the article.

*president elect trump

Just like in my japanese animes!

In the transvestite's pants.

yeah your right, they probably had a good reason

im gonna go adopt a 30 year old refugee child now

>Yeah, because no one on pol would even make a thread about it.
Right because there's never threads on Sup Forums expressing outrage over Muslims acting like rabid dogs.

The opposite? Beating up a Muslim because he looks like Allah? I'm not following

jesus fucking christ that heresy. Im not christfag but even I am offended

I don't think anyone on here agrees with senseless violence against innocent people. This guy could be a Marxist for all we know, but he was still beaten for no reason other than that he was white with blonde hair. He doesn't even look like Trump, he's just white with blonde hair. That's it.

I certainly wouldn't support anyone beating up an elderly woman because she looks like Clinton. It's ridiculous, and your claim that Sup Forums defends Trump supporters as if they are infallible is just as ridiculous. These people have been making stuff up left and right about getting assaulted, so pardon us if we're skeptical when the 1000th liberal claims they were verbally abused by 4 white guys wearing Trump hats with a story extremely similar to all the others'.

Also, I don't know what you're asking us to be "impartial" or "open-minded" about. The man went to the hospital, filed a police report, has very serious injuries, and generally, his story is quite plausible. Sorry if I find it quite easy to believe a group of people prone to violence against another group of people committed a violent act against a member of that group.

>not just text, but text accompanied by a photo
>injury actually looks real

It is curious that he took the post down, but I'm more inclined to believe something like that than stories with just text. I'd not be surprised if an emboldened Trump fan would do something, but I'm not inclined to believe random text posted on tumblr or twitter or Facebook without corroborating evidence.

>

>Germanic masterrace

Hey, the Swecucks are finally integrating. It was about time!

Anyone got the video?

CTR, do you still get paid after Hillary lost?