Paranatural Duckpond - shipbait edition

>i don't have a free hand, so hold this bat for me. okay peace

>Thanks for reading!!

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=31&m1=03&y1=2015&d2=2&m2=02&y2=2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember when Sup Forums was in love with this comic?
I remember that very vividly.

I also remember when the comic was good Vividly.

what an eventful page
>this is what he had to skip on tuesday

Wow, a page where Isaac isn't treated as worse that Hitler. Did Zach apologize on Twitter already?

How would you guys have written Paranatural better?

I probably would've prioritized telling a good story over pissing off Sup Forums and placating twitter.

Also the guy's always been abject shit at pacing. Has an in-universe month even gone by since the series started?

Not even a week.

This one individual page has more quality, humor and personality than the past 250 pages of the current dreck we see now. It hurts.

the dialog in that scene went into witty overdrive

Aren't we currently on the third day?

And now, this page recreated in the style of modern Paranatural

I think so, yeah. Maybe the fourth.

subtract the dialogue by 80%, and that single page would be worth two pages now.

I haven't read this comic in like 2 years how many days have passed in the comic since then. I think they were just finishing the dodgeball fight when I last read it.

>Even after practically taking the entire week off, there are STILL no backgrounds for nearly this entire page.
Zack you fucking hack.

This page immediately makes me want to read all there is of this comic. Damn.

I think I'm done with this comic. It's been real, fellas.

Like, 10, maybe 20 minutes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

based wristposter

You need to cut this comic into 4 different comics and extend out each word bubble into mutiple panels with slight angle or expression changes.

>it's been 2 years, 10 months, 2 days "excluding the end date" since that "scandalous" update

timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=31&m1=03&y1=2015&d2=2&m2=02&y2=2018

If this hadn't been going around for so long hence my interests still sticking around, I'd be much more hyped up for this "getting together".

No, no, we wait for Max and Isaac's power combo to unleash itself, then we leave.

Missing backgrounds, check
Missing noses, check
Over-exaggerated mouths, check
Weird pastel color pallet, simulated (partial check)

Needs more angst and worse dialogue.

Other than that,
Kek

Needs less white backgrounds. Give Zack some credit, sometimes he uses gradients.

Where are the WACKY FACES?

>that 1 tree in the background
>characters actually look finished
>the hands aren't orbs
>faces aren't tumblr blobs
Sorry, but this isn't quite bad enough.
>haven't read in 2 years
>how many days have passed
Oh you naive fool. Probably not even an hour has passed since then.

So wait, shouldn't the whole club be able to figure out what Lucifer and Hijack are in cahoots?

Maybe Isaac could if he heard Lucifer-Spender address Hijack out loud, but as long as they don't know how Hijack's power works, super speed alone isn't enough proof.

>"Isaac, grab my bat."

>Those kids look real cool...when they're facing down a villain!!

Does Hijack seem to have spent a lot of his 3 years of existence watching cartoons and trying to emulate the coolness of the bad guys.

That does appear to be exactly what Hijack is done. Zarei should have given him a more balanced media diet than shounen anime.

Does non-shonen even exist in Zack's world?

needs some light gradients and you're golden