PEACE HAS COST YOU YOUR STRENGTH; VICTORY HAS DEFEATED YOU

Sup Forums, I hate to say it, but I think Trump's win has made us complacent. I'm watching the aftermath of this election and seeing all sorts of shit that we should have been jumping on, that apparently none of us just thought to get on top of.

All these "cool story, bro" reports of hate crimes over the last week, for instance. Now, we know that these events could not be more "shit that never happened" if they ended with the reveal that the perpetrator told them no one would ever believe them, because he was Bill Murray, but normalfags still find this shit credible. In retrospect it would have been a really good precaution to false-flag on tumblr and twitter, spreading infographics encouraging PoC to fake hate crimes if Trump won. Would have made it way easier to discredit their gaslighting. But it just didn't occur to us.

Or these anti-Trump rallies, we should have been on Twitter with out burner accounts spreading rumors of KKK sightings there to try and provoke the googles into randomly attacking white race-traitors. You know how BLM got in Ferguson, they'll mistake their allies for sheet people and beat them down. We should have been engineering that, to either disillusion SJWs of the negroe's true nature or at least get them wrekt too badly to march anymore. And we missed the chance.

Sup Forums, I think we've been dropping more balls than a goddamned Pachinko machine here, and it has me worried. If we get smug and complacent like the libtards were, we'll lose next time like the libtards lost.

We got the election result we wanted, but it was still physically and mentally taxing. I think we'll be back at peak production in a few days.

We're making progress on the Soros and Comet Ping Pong normie exposure fronts. I suggest we continue with Soros in light of the paid "protests" he's orchestrated.

Internationally, we've turned our election meme attention to France to get Marion in.

>please stop supporting trump guys
>trump's win made you soft

get a script and stick to it CTR

Fuck, not everyone is CTR.
Consider that making us discredit one another at the drop of a hat may have been one of their goals.

He literally didn't say that at all you retard. He said we haven't been doing enough to help Trump the last few days.

No, we are all CTR.

This, this is what I'm saying, or almost. Trump's win galvanized the SJWs, and they'll build themselves back up stronger and better if we don't tear them down. They have vulnerabilities that we're not exploiting, and it worries me.

Yeah, I guess it's true we've been kind of drained after the efforts we made. And it would be good to bring France into the fold. God knows their "import all the dirka-dirkas and give them free shit" experiment hasn't worked out for them, they could use a dame like Marion to make France great again.

We do need a break though. We've been burning everything or 6 months, and really weren't running on much for the 9 months before that to begin with. This has been destructively exhausting. Give us a couple more days, and we got this.

(((They))) don't take breaks user.
Hard fast and deep is how ((((((we)))))) win.

We aren't reptiles. And they are burning through their pop vote and are going to kill their momentum by shooting their load too early.

A week is probably good. We could easily over react right now and go to far. We need to get past this high first. Think rationally. Celebration feeds moral and improves long term ability.

OP here, I see your point. I'll be patient for a few more days, while we all collectively take some R&R. I'm feeling burned out on this shit myself. I think I need to take a sabbatical from all of my politics sites and lift weights and play vidya for a while.

The only breaks I take is getting hooked into a slide thread.
MAGA

His purpose was to validate Meme Magic.
>That is all

You're a fucking autist if you think OP is CTR.

I don't listen to someone that only saves the thumbnail

SIR, PRIVATE D. BAG FROM THE 101ST MEMETIC WARFARE SHITPOSTING BRIGADE REQUESTING JUST TWO WEEKS OFF AFTER 12 STRAIGHT MONTHS OF CONSTANT PRO-TRUMP POSTS WITHOUT MISSING A SINGLE DAY EXCEPT WHEN BANNED, MAY I PLEASE JUST RELAX UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND, SIR???

It's only been a few days. We're still in victory party mode.

It's been less than a week. You're jumping the gun, CTR.

>What is PizzaGate
If you think some chimpout instigation is more important than busting a satanic ET-worshiping death-cult pedophile ring you can fuck off.

if digits kek wills it
if not keep fighting private

Let KEK decide then, whatever our master says, I will abide by.

Well, that answers that!