X-Men: Red #1

After reading the preview I’m in. What about Sup Forums?

>Taylor
Who cares.

These early reviews said that there is new approach to mutants in this book. At least it makes me interested

Freaking Jean. Im kind of interested in this. She is already doing a better job than Kitty

Both she and Scott have the same dream but different approaches. I would love to see they interact more

(Tbf, Scott’s situation justified a more harsh approach)

>operating out of an underwater base called Searebro
Bravo Taylor

Im sure Gabby chose the name.

Bases Taylor fag
Gg

So Jamie is still dead?

>Namor
Christ

Fagmosexual detected.

>Fagmosexual
what

Fuck with your mom.
Right?

So is Jean and Namor gonna fuck? I can't imagine jean going a few issues without lusting after someone?

So is this going to be considered the flagship book now?
I bet she fucks Namor right before Wolverine returns to the Xbooks so that they can have Jean in another love triangle.

Namor is gonna slay that ginger pussy

Plebs
Namor will fuck honey badger

I for once would love to have a writer remember what classic Namor is like and ignore all that thirsty boy bullshit.

I think they will keep Jean alone, they seem to want to present her as powerful without being in a relationship with anyone.

While teen Jean is involved in two love triangles at the same time.

>if you kill civilians in the real world, you go to jail
>if you kill civilians in DC, you go to jail
>if you kill cicilians in Marvel, you are invited to all superhero geoups, the heroines fall in love with you and Captain America protects you from justice
Marvel really is realistic.

This, Bill Everett Namor is best Namor.
Literally the kind of guy who says "And a ching ching nip nong to you."

Who did that girl kill?

this, the truth the best thing that could do is that namor be more like a sarcastica person and that laura kicks him for trying to sleep with her because he is like More 20 years older.

What.

Slow, aren't ya?

>new approach to mutants
The preview pages show yet another angry mob of humans carrying literal torches trying to murder a little for being a mutant, her own mother being among them.
"New approach" my ass.

You now remember Cyclops as the leader of X-men

Maybe I'll finally get my dream where NAMOR leads the X-men in all its horrible glory.

A nice way to tank X-Men sales.

>We are the future, Charles, not them!
Whoa, now. That's Magneto talk there, Red. You know what happened to the last X-Man that tried to be Magneto?

>I bet she fucks Namor right before Wolverine returns to the Xbooks so that they can have Jean in another love triangle.
Any excuse for Wolverine to scream Jean's name into the heavens, I guess.

i remember him there, on the ground, fucking dead. thanks marvel.

>judging book after 5 pages
good job, mate

Jean sounds more convincing than Xavier. You tell em, Red

Namor prefers blondes so the current roster should be fine.

He... got a cool a jacket?

Problem is they talk a big game about being new and all they show is something so hard into the old stereotype it's almost parody

It's cannon that Namor doesn't like redheads. He'd fuck ugly ass sea monsters before he'd do the dirty with a red.

>Jean
>Jean's resurrection mini
>Taylor
>the preview
Nah, I'm good.

It all could be worse, but it's gonna take more than "not terrible" to get me reading X-Men again.

>Namor's only legitimate love interest was a redhead
>"Namor doesn't like redheads because Gillen said so".
The STATE of Namor fans. They don't know the character they admire.

Have you read Namor outside of Gillen’s shitty take on him?

HIS WIFE WAS A REDHEAD.

Read some Roy Thomas’ Namor

Who is that Trinary person?

New character

Everyone's gotta add there own X-Men who will never get focus again and only serve to further bloat the team.

SHE DIED. SINCE THEN HE NEVER FUCKED A REDHEAD ONCE. ALSO, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A MARRIAGE WITHOUT LOVE?

I for once enjoy our new Namor mutant overlord

Frankly, they should try a new direction.
Instead of being hated and feared, mutants should secretly rule the humans through trickery and deceit. Just like jews

Couldn't Karima fit this role as an Indian Tech-Person? I guess she was de-powered back in 2014 though

I hope Namor will genocide some wakandians

Reminder that Namor is the shallowest, most one-note comic book character ever created and that's why he doesn't have good stories.
>inb4 MUH ROY THOMAS and MUH EVERETT

Namor: the deep says hi

I was talking about Cyclops and he fucking died. Twice.

>Namor: the deep
That's not even the title of the story.

Namor literally doesn't speak in that story and appears and, what, 8 pages total, out of 60?

Shitty character is shitty.

>Namor: the deep
It's good because Namor is secondary character in it

Cyclops never pretended to be Magneto. Joseph and Xorn, on the other hand...

....Joseph and Xorn WERE Magneto!...er...Joseph was a clone while Xorn actually was Magneto...until he wasn't and was actually his own person. Goddammit man, fuck Xorn.

Go read comics so you know what you are talking about, kid

Hopeless implied that Xorn was Magneto because when Mosaic posessed Eric... he saw Xorn's memories.

He also saw Joseph's

Atlantis attack

Hickman's run

Defenders

>Atlantis attack
Shit.

>Hickman's run
The last time Namor had a book, Hickman wasn't even a writer. There's no Hickman's run.

>Defenders
Shit.

I know that you meant "New Avengers" when you say "Hickman's run", but if "New Avengers" is the best Namor story ever, then he is indeed a shitty character.

What's Gentle's deal? Where did he come from? I remember him acting as wallpaper some years ago

>>Defenders
>Shit.

He was one of the many X-kids from the mid-2000's. He's half Russian and Wakandan, his powers could kill him

How long until Namor fucks Jean?

The tech was depowered and I don’t think Beast ever got around to removing it from her body so if any writer wanted to use her, they could come up with some way to repower her

They brought back the worst of Jean.

>"the truth offends me"
You know why no one can name a single good arc of Defenders?

matt fraction run is good

>matt fraction
I rest my case.

>hate fracction
>Iz tuhblh uinteer XD
Well, if you want to keep having shit instead of brain good for you

you are helping him, user

>Loves Fraction
>thinks Fraction is a smart author
Namor fans really have low standards.

Is that Jubilee or Blindspot?

Neither. It's the obligatory OC that every X-team needs.

Do we know her powers or something?

Sam Raimi should direct the next movie

She's appeared a handful of times earlier in the run as part of the Madripoor-based team of mutants. I think she was either an empath or a telepath, I don't remember. Some kind of mental ability that lets her get around the fact that she's blind.

Megamen is on x-men now?