Wake up

>wake up
>still in the President Trump timeline

Feels tremendous, man

I do really feel bad for the Sup Forums in the alternate time line though.

Imagine what they are going through with President Elect Shillary.

I honestly get scarred I will wake up and
A. It was all a dream
B. Hillary somehow stole the presidency
C. Timeline jump.

>wake up
>2 FUCKING WHITE MALES running the country
>Melania and Ivanka, no more Michael Obama
>No more king nigger ooga booga
Feels amazing t b q h

they prolly all dead from a nuclear blast and the few survivors are scavenging for food, water, and more bullets to replenish there supplies after running into bandits and niggers

>Living in a single timeline
Wew lad. You must be new.

Please tell me how to get into the WHITE ETHNOSTATE WOELD WIDE timeline.
I'd rather be a toilet cleaner there than a billionaire here.

>Wake up
>Trump timeline
>enjoyed it for all of a few hours until this electoral collage changing to Hillary ruined it for me
>Now won't be able to relax until the madman is in office

Do you have to reassure yourself it is a good thing, because it is becoming more and more clear that he is part of the establishment? All the things he promised are not going to happen.

Say bye to your wall, say bye to our 2% for NATO

Yeah, fuck those guys. Better them than us. They must of put low energy into the Drumpf campaign (thats his real name in the alternate timeline)

Nah. Im going to sleep rn. No worries here

they won't simply happen by policy but by manifestation, a new mindset has replaced the jewish trash that has spewed out of media and academia, the veil has been lifted partially but large enough for most too see a collective group of money pimps who exploit freedom for their own personal gain

Alternate universe Sup Forums has to survive nuclear war and a Hillary as president; but on the flip side they live a life of adventure, instead of quiet desperation, and marry their waifu.

I've been thinking about how we're in this timeline this too. Feels good, man.

A moment of silence for our fallen brothers who have woken up lost in the Clinton timeline

>had my favorite camera stolen out of my truck today

i am sad but still have much to be thankful for

everyday above ground user.... everyday....

I didnt need this feel

Okay we talk about the Trump timeliness and the Hilary timeliness, but what about the JEB! timeline?

go boldly to make it so

>implying i wouldn't get my kicks out of your wailings and teeth-gnashing then
but this is better. watching those liberal tears flow should be savored with a fine barolo.

>I honestly get scarred I will wake up and
>honestly
get help, son

>wake up
>still in the trump is president timeline
>not in the 4th reich timeline

feels kinda good, but semi-bad to think we could have never needed trump if we just took a different path and became friends with germany during ww2

am I the only one who's been sleeping great since Trump won?

the corruption of the media and Hillary was all that was keeping me up for months.

now i feel like I live in a world where I can make something of my life and raise a family in