Why are leafs on Sup Forums such assholes...

Why are leafs on Sup Forums such assholes? Does Canada suck so much that they had to antagonize others to feel good about themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

traveller.com.au/aussie-invasion-why-we-took-over-whistralia-20ckx
classification.gov.au/Guidelines/Pages/M.aspx
ebgames.com.au/xbox360-154037-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Xbox-360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We made them this way

Seems to me Canadians don't need to be so fucking serious about everything, maybe implying they have a better standard of living, allowing for some comic relief by baiting oversensitive poltards :^)

also, why should they have a care in the world? If anyone is foolish enough to attack and kill them, they win.

eat a bag of dicks nerd

that is the case

Everyone is just jelly

full of Jews and cucks, Also thinks Syrup is a currency

and if they survive said attack there is free healthcare to patch them up and keep on trying to win :^)

>Sup Forums actually believes chinks, pakis and leftist french faggots trolls are actually Canadian

they are scum trash and not real canadians

Of what?

exactly.

It's high time you invaded and annexed these faggots already.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my Free Healthcare or the Fact we pretty much Rekt kraut shitholes in Both World Wars more so than you did, yet are humble enough not to boast.

You created this monster through constant forced memes. Now you get to deal with the consequences of enflaming a couple autistic shitposters who embraced the concept of "leafposting" as sacrosanct. Many Leaves especially on Sup Forums are almost culturally and philosophically aligned with their American neighbors.

They are irrelevant.

The only good thing they ever produced was Norm MacDonald and he left.

>>antagonize others to feel good about themselves

>>Sup Forums

It's just in their blood to be faggot vermin.

It's a few sjw faggots trying to"raid" Sup Forums and instead of Sup Forums being an adult and ignoring them they took the bait every single time like the retarded low IQ 14 years they are. Now they are here for a while because they know this place is so easy to troll

14 year olds*

Kek'd.

another version

In a competition between you and Germany, who do you think could take in more refugees?

>traveller.com.au/aussie-invasion-why-we-took-over-whistralia-20ckx

They are now. Chinks have no souls and all the Poos, poop everywhere now...some frogs are OK but Quebec is the asshole of the country no question. If the rest of the world wasn't turning into a run down shithole I would try and leave, if Trump makes Merika great again I might check it out, maybe a weed state to retire. Somewhere without Mexicans and a nice climate where you can sit on your porch in a rocking chair with a shotgun and a beer.

we can definitely fit more bodies up north to feed the polar bears

Probably us, but if it were up to me, they'd all be shipped North to work in Forced Labour Diamond Mines.

its all thier pent up agression. the cant get rid of it IRL because the only thing they are allowed to say in english is "im sorry".

I like you. Good spirit.

Imagine you live in a country that elects a highschool drama teacher to lead because he makes them feel tingly.

Thanks America

Canadians aren't really worse than anyone else here. You're all assholes.

They're probably just depressed and lashing out because their country voted for that open borders lefty faggot. Every time he says or does something retarded, they're reminded 1. their country has too many cuck voters, and 2. being a lefty faggot, the media loves him and will push his party to win the next election, giving another term of stupid in their lower house.

At least we can own M rated Games.

Get fucked Sand Bandit.

If you had the chief leaf cuck trudeau and had to watch the always superior United States of America elect Donald Trump wouldn't you be mad too?

MA15+ TOPKEK

Nigga Mature is for people who are 17+ here in Canada

So how goes GTA V ther- Oh, right...

They're like an autistic little brother that you beat one too many times

I'm so glad I was born in Canada. Just look at the saltiness across the world, especially down south.

hi

Our Liberals are literally to the right of your conservatives. You fags can't even own guns.

Why are americans on Sup Forums so butthurt? They've really got a hate boner for Canadians.

Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

>not having 4chanx
>not filtering canada's flag

surprising amount of bait and shitposting conveniently hidden

because there's no such thing as a soggy leaf.

We used to be brothers.

We bled for each other.

Over fifty five thousand of us volunteered our own time and effort to signing up for Vietnam. We were in Korea. Both world wars- ten percent of our population fought for the homeland in WW1.

I'm sorry that the Jews have divided us like this, Eurobros. Ameribros. I'm sorry that our shit education system and hyper-Politicized upbringings essentially indoctrinate and brainwash full leagues of idiots in four-year cycles.

look's like he's about to win

We live such comfortable lives with our free healthcare and such that we find unique ways of entertaining ourselves.

perhaps a cultural thing

This.
Half of these people you speak to online are cringy acne faced Asians. They're too socially awkward to do anything and they're not real men.

The cold makes grumpy.

They just have PR that has everyone tricked into thinking they're nice. They pretty much all have the entitled " elitist " snooty attitude. If you ever want an example of how big of a snooty assholes they can be, go to Québec City and speak English. They're a huge bag of dicks.

Canada we may be more distant now than we were before, but deep down our love is just as strong

>speaks of m rating in australia
>list ownership of (higher) ma+ game
>oh, i meant our rating system here XD

classification.gov.au/Guidelines/Pages/M.aspx

As for GTA V, it's R rated, 18+
ebgames.com.au/xbox360-154037-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Xbox-360

And seems to be available for purchase.

Image related is part of our national policy. Penned by our Liberal Party.

Germany has unlimited space for refugees once the concentration camps come into play

>Learn to make the difference

Yes. Yes we do. Also, we're about to Elect Ezra Levant next election... so there's that.

Yeah, Canadians suck, They are always butthurt and stupid, but they don't have the legendary bantz that Aussies have.

LEAF flag = most common proxy, I'd guess 50% are just shills and trolls from the USA in disguise.

Canadians have the biggest superiority complex ever due to the general consensus by the rest of the world that "americans are assholes but Canadians are nice". That, combined with first world luxuries like free healthcare (which actually fucking sucks) makes most Canadians think that they live in the height of modern civilization and that Canada is the top first world country, and every other counter is below them.
>t. 1st generation Canadian born potato eater

>Its not a leaf

Damnit, got my hopes up.

I agree. Half of Canadian nationalism is "at least we're not fucking Americans..."

pic related

The Chinese are a strange people.

if there were a separate flag for quebec you'd see that very few leafposters are real leafs, they're all frogs

check post in the middle of image for reason