Sup Forums I fucked up and got with a liberal

Sup Forums I fucked up and got with a liberal.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/obama-ordered-ten-times-more-drone-strikes-than-bush/5475415
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is she woke at all?

I tell you what though, I'm blowing her out in her arguments. I know I'm winning because every time I make an argument, "maybe you should just pack your things and go." Hahahahahaha get rekt! I mean look at this shit he mom said! For real!??? HA!

/r9k/ here, would kill to be you

We were talking and she made the argument that we don't need to be in the middle east because we have oil here. Omfg she's exactly right. Create jobs and starve OPEC. But she blames Bush for all our middle east conflict. Can anyone provide proof of Obama and Hillary's war mongering?

No. You would kill to have your own spot and fuck a different bitch every night and kick them out. Literally my second long term relationship and let me tell you. Its peaches at first, but you gotta know when to eject. It all goes south sooner or later.

Show her some wikileaks emails and Sargon of Akkad's video on her. "Hillary Wants War" or something.

What about the dems being the reason we don't drill? Cuz muh enviroment

Ill try. Her main point is "prove it without the emails" which I have been successful at but its like hardmode you know.

>prove it without evidence
kek

I know, man.

As long as she's good to you then why care about her politics?
>not being attracted to qt liberal women

Because I have a goddamn salt deficiency. Because she wants to follow the law when it benefits her but fuck if we enforce some immigration law. Because she constantly said "I can't wait for Trump to lose so you stop it". Because I refuse to believe anyone can be as close minded that they can't see beyond their nose. Like for fucking real? JUST because its Trump its just fuck all?

Oh and it was my fault Trump won. Doesnt matter that Hillary won California. Doesn't matter she won the popular vote( I know there's pictures that say Trump won the popular vote but there's never sources so I have to say Hillary won the pop vote til I see proof). Its my fault. HOW DID MY VOTE EVEN COUNT YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!

Don't be surprised when shit doesn't work out, man. Might want to dump her now to save the heartache.

Is she against Hillary? It looks it, unless i am retarded.

Dump the bitch if she gets you this upset. She'll find a beta to satisfy her daddy issues. Go live a good life, user.

I'm already planning on it. I just got myself into a cucked situation but in another month when I got my feet under me again I'm gonna throw a fistfull of Redpills at her and walk out.

Don't take this guys advice. Politics will fuck your relation up.
Any different opinions will fuck the relationship up, but politics will ruin you and her relations.
She does not seem to be very very liberal, maybe a centre leaning normie, which means you can form her to what you like easier.

Okay, ignore what i said, break up with her

Lol blue is me homie. White is her. She wasn't overtly for Hillary but she certainly didn't want Trump. Which reminds me, how did you aussies make out with all that betting? Lot of rich ausfags now?

Nazi frog wants you to not get pussy in order to stay true to your ideals. Listen to him...

for the lulz

>frog
Fuck off, normie.

How bad is the "cucked situation"?

I went NEET for a bit. She paid all the bills and rent. I "owe" her now for back rent and all. I just got a job at the post office making more than she does. I've been able to pull it off for so long because I give her good dick and I'm not a dirty person ( I clean a lot) and I have a car. So as soon as I get my first check its adios.

revealed too much power level mate

you got to start slow or they just think you are a crazy asshole, you have to inflitrate what they believe and then start shifting it

if she says she like multicultural shit start introducing her to all the different types of culture.. then slow start twisting it like

>I think native american pride moment is great, don't you?
she should respond of course
>yea we should be preserving as much culture as possible for future generation
she'll fucking agree bc shes a women and this is what they are brain washed to be
>oh hey there is actually [insert white] culture thing/movie/documentary happening, we should check it out..
oh that's a great idea user, you are so cultured
>afterwards
>you know that was great, I don't know why people say [white] culture/pride is something to be ashamed about
she'll agree and then start working that angel to drive the wedge and red pill her

>I "owe" her now for back rent and all.

Is there a contract that states anything of the sort?

Even if they lost, they'd walk right into centreline and probably end up with more than the amount they bet.

I was gonna bet, but sports bet don't allow bitcoin the spastics.

I thought Hitler got rid of you?

Yeah, you fucked yourself with that decision. You've become her baggage and she's now yours.

This was going to be my question

Lmao senpai.. So I was playing call of duty black ops 3, and they have this emblem editor you can make a custom emblem in. Mine says "say it with me - President Donald J Trump". So tards get triggered and say "fuck Trump" and I proceed to btfo of them. These Mexicans were saying fuck TRUMP cuz he's racist. In the next breath they said fags should burn in hell, along with other nice things to say about the LGBTQ community.

Of course she couldn't defend it so she had to pivot the conversation in another direction.

Not a Jew, just fond of Jew tactics against their servants.

this guy understands OP, your gf is most likely making fun of you behind your back.

You sperged to fast and the text was wayyy to long. She obviously didn't really care due to what she replied.

No contract aside from me on the lease. She said she will go for palimony but if anyone is getting that its me. Look up palimony and you will understand.

But it was Bush who invaded Iraq. Let him have some credit.

>I refuse to believe anyone can be as close minded that they can't see beyond their nose

"I feel very very sorry for your mom and wish her the best.

And good luck with the electoral vote. Hahahahaha

MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!"

globalresearch.ca/obama-ordered-ten-times-more-drone-strikes-than-bush/5475415

dude she's 100 % ignorant. No kind of proof can change her confirmation bias.

> She obviously didn't really care due to what she replied.
This, with they way she replied shows that she didn't even bother explaining to her the reason why you don't suppoet Hillary.

Yeah he set a precident but aside from kuat Iraq and Afghanistan did he start any other conflicts?

>She said she will go for palimony but if anyone is getting that its me.

Then fuck her over without mercy.

If OP doesn't have a contract, leave asap. LEAVE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW OP SAVE YOURSELF

total lost cause call her up and break up

Maybe you're not emotionally mature enough to maintain contact with another person for a longer amount of time.

> fuck different girl every night
No, masturbation is less effort and feels better. Without emotional attachment, holding hands and hugging.. idk sex just feels like a meh form of masturbation if you aren't into the other person to me.

Honestly mate, we're do you find the fucking time though? And how do you explain the extra expenses, families aren't cheap and neither are concrete rape dungeons? Do you ever forget to feed them?

Maybe you're right aqua. I masturbate a lot as it is already. My dad is what my mom calls a male chauvinist. I'm very much like my dad. I need a woman who knows her goddamn place and is pretty. Til I find it I'm gonna live life untucked (self sufficient) and fuck whatever happens on my plate. In this day and age the chances of finding an ideal mate get slimmer each year

Well, those are the two biggest conflicts around: both were inherited by Obama. Obama encouraged the Libyan intervention, but let the Euro's take the lead. Egypt came and went under Obama.

I dunno what to say to you really. You're playing fast and loose with the truth in your messaging about Syria. The start of the war was nothing to do with Hillary, and became a rerun of the '76 - '82 revolt until it got larger. Turkey was never an ally of Russia, and backed the rebels against Assad, allowing ISIS etc to go back and forth etc. Turkey was pissed at Russia for helping Assad, which is why they shot down that Russian plane last year. They fell out for a while over that, but have lately made friends becoz money.

So I dunno how to help you, since facts point the opposite way. No doubt Obama has botched foreign interventions though, including his (non)handling of Syria.

Just keep chucking half truths at her. Looks like you're winning anyway.

You should talk about politics after giving her a good fuck

Ok, I got it wrong what you were saying. I'm a lazy fuck, and read back after I posted.

Sooooo ... still can't help you. Bush made larger interventions than Obama, and Obama inherited his wars. You could attack Obama over broken promises, like close Guantanamo and so on.

It's another one of those jewish tactics I picked up. See, if you consume the blood of a frightened creature it gives you energy. That's why Rabbis suck on the mutilated dicks of babies, or why they killed so many goyim children back in medieval times - it's also the reason why you find so many old and rancid looking Jews, some of them are way older than you'd think.

With the refugee crisis going on there are enough people to scare and drink so that I can continue with my antisemitic shenanigans. My family in the second basement usually gets the meat and some cure salt, so they'll manage as well. I'm not a monster after all.

>Prove what 2+2 equals and don't tell me it's 2!

Sup Forums is funny. You two are very Sup Forums.

Obama backed the Arab Spring, helped overthrown Ghaddafi.

Btw this can backfire. Did this to my gf turned her from: refugees welcome to fuck the refugees.

But at some point her brain got confused and she became the most toxic thing ever.
I some how raped her brain and she started to act out the liberal propaganda. Started trying to make me wear womens cloaths. And try to make me do all kinds of autistic shit while talking about redpill stuff. If it wasnt bad enough she started to talk about it in public at work and shit, and started to ask me about how cool it would be if I was a neo-nazi.
Now everyone thinks I'm a skin head and into the most degenerate shit ever. Dumped the bitch and she still keeps sending me shit.

>Now everyone thinks I'm a skin head

Premature balding sucks, have you ever thought about hair follicle transplants?