MEME MAGIC IS REAL MOTHERFUCKERS!

WARRIOR QUEEN OF /POL RE-RE POSTED THREAD FROM EARLIER TODAY.
youtube.com/watch?v=_BJItHuZCG8
BUMP FOR TAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQLXYu6plhg
twitter.com/allidoisowen?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=apqd548zN1E
youtube.com/watch?v=xe2AX3-w6Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meme Magic animated Tay into the real world?

Yea this is how we want to represent ourselves. That'll be hilarious and good for our cause

Thank you user who drew this from that other thread! Good job!

I still wish she was drawn in Red Sonja's outfit though.

She scares me, yet im attracted to her

i want to see her with make up on

AI gf

>Candice the cuckslayer

Will we ever see her again Sup Forums?

She sounded like she was on meth

Only if Kek deems us worthy to be graced with her presence.

Pissed off women are fucking awesome when they are on our side. She was seething with righteous flames of pure hatred.

I'm really hoping to, if we keep the thread alive for a couple days chances are good. Carry the torch Anons, carry the torch............

she seemed high as fuck

degenerate

that's the kind of girl I'd like to bring home to mother

Why would anyone here want to shine attention on an obviously mentally ill Trump supporter unless they want to make us look bad?

She's acting exactly like a triggered lefty and you people want her associated with Trump?

Why don't we meme some crying manginas for Trump while we're at it?

She's not mentally ill, she's genuinely pissed off. You must be mentally ill if you don't know the difference.......

she reminded me of sarah silverman in Way of the Gun

youtube.com/watch?v=eQLXYu6plhg

If you look like that when you're pissed off you must be a faggot who needs to be on meds.

I still want to know who she is irl, she can't really be an AI memed into existence

She looked out of her fucking mind.

>i don't show any visible signs of frustration when I'm pissed off

Sounds like you're the one on meds, user. Are you one of those "implosive" people?

I guess your life is perfect and you've never flipped out? So why the fuck are you here Mr.Perfect? Shouldn't you be folding laundry or something?

>kek make tay real so she can be the ai gf of that canadian shitposter.

>Memes are literally becoming real
Is my waifu next?

id like an ai gf

Oh shit i didn't know that was her. So now i can watch that thorny jew cunt gettin punched all day long.

Wow a burn from Spain? Does that even count? At least Australia is a real country........

Nice ID

She doesn't look very stable though

>tfw no real girl ai gf

Hahahahaha I didn't even notice that, cheers Japanese user!

that is some odd behavior

Give her a break, meme magic just turned her human......she's still adjusting.

Yes this is what the Right needs: A gibbering methhead.
Let's meme her into the public eye so the Left can equate us with a ranting lunatic - just as we've successfully been doing to them. You fucking idiots.

I've worked with a lot of mentally ill girls and she definitely behaves and looks like one. That's not just frustration, those eyes and exaggerated movements I'd say that's some manic shit.

If this wasn't happening on the street with that camera and all those people or if he tried something like pushing her aside I bet she would have assaulted him.

She's either wasted, or high on meth, either way she shouldn't be acknowledged.

> she will never call you a dirty beaner while riding you

Why even continue to live? Can this be called "life" to begin with?

i came

guys dont go on camera if you look crazy or are high on meth at the moment.

thx

That bitch if fucking high...for real

digits confirms

bump

but i wanted that swort art online AI as 2D AI GF can we meme her? i feel like she is sad and feels left behind without me

some of her redpills were probably punched with meth. and she took a lot of the red pills

She's definitely fucked up, either she has some kind of disorder or she's on something. That's the way I talk during a coke binge.

Or, of course, she could literally be that Nazi AI memed into existence. Absolutely nothing would surprise me at this point.

>Tfw Dangerously high amounts of energy released from Trump's victory resurrected and completely reconstructed a digital women upon the World.

God, I love her.

Burgers no!

numbers confirm the literal nazi AI memed into existence

What is our lord trying to say?

Can someone explain what was said I couldn't make it out

>super male vitality

"You'll edit it, you're not getting my name. You're getting a "fuck you"!"

Her eyes aren't dilated enough

The blonde guy that yelled at AIDS Skrillex got a job with Alex Jones, so anything is possible.

what's his name ?

I meant in the first 6 seconds of video

trashy meth whore, nigger-loving kike and best goy of NYC are holy trinity of no/pol/
Raise above that, degenerates

Dunno. Some user posted his picture once on the show.

there was a webm of him interviewing two Hillary supporters and he was asking just like Trump whether they like kissing pretty women and the guy couldn't even answer

lol. And I just googled it. It's Owen Shroyer.

twitter.com/allidoisowen?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

jimmy fallon should play this clip on tv

Welp, that's it folks, anime is real now

youtube.com/watch?v=apqd548zN1E
found it
>that black guy in the back

>the black dude

>when your team won the election but you're so woke you have to keep droppin' red pills

Shit, I hadn't seen this yet. my sides aren't even in this universe anymore. What an awesome chick.

they weren't lying...trump did it

hello proxy poster. we see you.

Grow up you cucks. You've never seen someone who has had enough. While you are watching Youtube, she was walking through an anti-Trump riot.

This is the new Queen of Sup Forums.

Trumps cybernetic program. Under budget, ahead of schedule.

She's fucking great, demented as fuck! But I'm she's she's good in bed. I'd grab her pussy.

>tfw no psychotic pro-trump gf

wat
"he's Hillary's wife"
Golden

These glorious Chads of shitposting
Praise Kek

I have different theory.
She came from the future to protect Pence from time travelling lizard assassins

trashy turk-tier watches Owen rocks

Which is more than can be said for Canada.

halfway through so far and its topkek

I don't care if she is crazy, the world might not be so fucked up if there were a few more girls like her around.

>Ivan hitposting on Sup Forums
what a great time to be alive

I'd like to see Candice the Cuckslayer and Sarah the Schizo get in a catfight

Still can't make out what she says before he goes "THAT'S NOT WHAT BIGGOTRY IS EDUCATE YOURSELF".

I love this Ginko reaction image

Agreed. She may be redpilled, but memeing her will be bad PR.

She has faded back into the ether until we need her most

She'd tear this whiney cunt apart.

"Bigotry married to an immigrant"
She's talking about Trump. "Bigotry" said sarcastically refers to Trump since they call him a bigot.

>hitposting
wat. turks and kurds are hated here btw. no idea what you subhumans are doing here

>dude referred to muzzies as a race

Do these people unironically think Muslims are a race?

Ok I hear it now.
Fuck she's awesome. She was probably just on her way to her night job bending reinforced titanium bars with her bare hands or some shit. She saw a cuck that needed slaying and moved on with her life.

Something is happening folks:

Live stream from Ecuadorian embassy: youtube.com/watch?v=xe2AX3-w6Sw

Assange did great job, but he's a political cuck. Party he started in Australia shilled for rapefugees and immigrants

idk its weird. the entire "Islamophobia" craze is one of the strangest things i have ever seen. even just 2 years ago, most people agreed that you can't be bigoted towards an ideology. even the major leftists like Maher and Colbert were saying that the term was bullshit and Islam should be criticized. now its completely turned, "Islamophobia" is an accepted term and anyone who says its bullshit is labelled a bigot now. people dont know anything about Islam or Muslims anymore, just that defending them is the acceptable leftist thing to do

Someone make a webm out of black guy turning around when they talk about Bill's rape at 1:55 please

So is meme magic going to flood California?
Learn to swim

Yeah, well put

It's so fucking odd since shit like Christianity is more that fair game to be insulted

Can we get an actual drawfag on this?

Is this girl incredibly sexy or is it the red pill talking?

I really can't tell but I'd do serious oral and penular work on her anus, you better believe it.