You do get it, don't you user? R-D-R-R? Hardy har har!

>You do get it, don't you user? R-D-R-R? Hardy har har!

Let me have sex with you while you moan out problems. It is the way I learn.

This scene always pissed me off as a kid something just sounding like the sound of laughter does not make it funny itself.
Also not so fun story: I basically went through the same situation as Bart in that episode, getting placed in an advanced school for genius kids only to get sent back to regular public school in less than a semester. I didn't cheat to get in though the school guidance counselor just assumed I must be a genius because my grades in science,english and computer class where well above everyone else, when in reality I simply read and played on the computer more than everyone else and that I was actually as dumb as any other kid in most anything else.

Sneedy feed seed

This happened to me in first grade, I think because of some time travel story I wrote. I think I went to like two classes before they sent me back though rather than a whole semester.

I made it all the way to university before the reality that I'm just another regular dickhead set in. From like year 3 I was put in advanced classes and talked up and treated like something special and then I got to university and met people who were actually special and it took me like two years to come to terms with it.

I was put in an advanced reading program in the first or second grade but I voluntarily decided to go back to regular classes because it was too much work and I was a lazy-ass.

>tfw people no longer call me smart once I got to college
>tfw too disenfranchised now to actually learn

man that must have sucked for you.
Those advanced classes I was put in are what made me realize that I wasn't smart. I was behind everyone else the entire time.
By sixth grade, I hit a wall and my grades never did recover. I lost all my motivation and love of learning.

>Womencomedians.gif

>Got transferred to IB classes in Highschool
>Tell everyone from counselor to mother that it's not going to work out
>Tell me that it's just my low self-esteem talking and that I really am smart
>Very first math test of Freshman year I literally left the paper completely blank and just put my head down defeated because I had no fucking clue what the fuck anything meant without a formula sheet
Boy were my teacher and parent's disappointed after that.

>Be a disenfranchised idiot
>Everyone is super encouraging and continually calls me the smartest, even though all I do is disappoint them
>All I can do is keep trying and failing and disappointing them

Dead meme

You are me in a different skin. By tenth grade I was placed in a whole other school and enjoyed being a big fish in a relatively small pond. It was outright cheating but I was staying ahead of the game.

Steamy ham hams!

What the fuck did they expect? Why would a kid memorize formulas for fun?
You people watch to much tv

lal

You’re like Glimmerfags but allowed to be on every board.

Glimmerfags?

IB is nearly completely useless so you actually helped yourself on that.

You're so naive boy

I made it three years in before I, like 75% of the starting class, dropped out in my senior year.

IB is a nightmare for most kids. I don't mind having kids enrolled in it to try it out, but this idea that if you drop out you are a loser and a failure is very unhealthy and destructive.

Dumbass, I was in HL Math and even in the final exams we were given formula sheets.

I still failed the class but it gave me good insight on why literal autists were so good at math, since they dedicate their life to it