When is fanservice in comics justified?

When is fanservice in comics justified?

When it's not dependent on it.

When it's equal opportunity.

Nothin wrong with hot babes so long as we get hot studs too.

I'll take a boob or butt shot over "ironic reference lol" every single time.

Always.

It's always justified in every instance. There is no limit on how much ass and tits the creator can or cannot put in his works. If you don't like it, don't read it.

When there's a logical narrative purpose for it. Note the 'logical' part, none of that Quiet whoreshit. She breathes through her skin... Fuck off, Hideo, human respiration does not work that way regardless of how much pseudo-science crap you throw at it.

No, I mean it's fine during, say, an intimate moment between characters, or to portray the setting in some fashion.

this.

When its well drawn and fits the tone of the comic

>(PRRRR)
The cringe is real.

Whenever the creators feel like it.
bullshit
also bullshit
other bullshit

What’s Jens win/loss record against Betty?

Why would it have to be justified?

When it sells

Whenever it makes my dick hard.

When it is entertaining. Because comics are entertainment.

How is this a question? Everyone knows it's up to the Comics Code Authority to decide if fanservice is ok or not.

When it's beefcake.

It's a visual medium and these characters are basically naked with costumes painted on to reflect every ripple of muscle. There's something for everyone in terms of cheesecake and that's how it should be.

Sometimes it is

It's artistic vision, it's always ok. It's only relevant if it's good or not

It has to do at least one of the two things, make sense or look cool/entertaining

Erotic art is still art, If it is good or not that makes it justifiable, also in men there is much in comic, I mean, look at the jordan twins.

when you feel like a cheeky wank

When it services the fans.