Bob Bergen confirms that the final episode of Wabbit/New Looney Tunes is in production (bringing it to a total of 3...

>Bob Bergen confirms that the final episode of Wabbit/New Looney Tunes is in production (bringing it to a total of 3 seasons)
>All of season 1 hasn't even been shown yet

Why did they bother with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27evvSjBrJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most Boomerang originals are meant more for international markets than domestic ones.

People complained The Looney Tunes Show wasn't "muh Looney Tunes" despite it being probably one of the best Looney Tunes related thing in years.

I was afraid it was gonna go on forever

Looney Tunes Show was just an animated anthology of rejected Seinfeld scripts

It makes 2 Broke Girls and Bazinga Show look downright groundbreaking

2 Broke Girls is actually funny tho.

>Loony Tunes
>not Looney Toons
everyone else thought it was different?

I mean it was the competitor to Silly Symphonies.
Or was it the follow up to Merry Melodies? I forget.

It was meant to be a more raunchy competitor to Disney as far as I recall.

t. loney single mother of three

The reason people get confused is because Tiny Toons actually used "Toons".

Have yet to see a single episode of new looney tunes because it stopped airing on CN/Boomerang. Is it better than wabbit?

If you didn't like wabbit, you probably won't like New Looney Tunes.

Well, adding in all the looney tunes means it's no longer the bugs and bugs alone show.
youtube.com/watch?v=27evvSjBrJI

A little. The only good segments are the Daffy and Porky ones.

It’s a little better because Bugs isn’t the only damn character. As usual, Daffy and Foghorn segments are the best part of the show

Foghorn Leghorn aged horribly.

You guys realize it's the EXACT same show, just under a new name, right? Absolutely nothing changed in terms of production. They deliberately tried to start with Bugs and then slowly work in the other characters.

Fuck me, Joe Alaskey died way too damn soon.

Executives want to re-imagine old, successful franchises so that they can claim credit for it.
When new executives come in, they destroy to undermine any previous initiatives so that their predecessors won't get any credit for it.

Test