Australian born Chinese (ABC) thread

Australian born Chinese (ABC) thread.

How many of yous are on here?

2nd gen here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QX4hc6hYUo&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/aAprYOMceIc
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-23/safe-schools-mp-lodges-petition-against-program-signed-by-17000/7777030
youtube.com/watch?v=CiLpFG5uUc0
youtube.com/watch?v=I1cPvIb0saM
reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/5ctjbw/can_anyone_explain_what_just_happened_at/
youtu.be/eJLGpOBV764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up gook, not the right place to be asking this.

TELL THE OTHER SLANTS TO STOP PURCHASING ALL OF OUR PROPERTY. I WANT A FUCKING HOUSE

More people from the US and UK own Australian property then Chinks do, you fuck

Ask your countrymen to stop purchasing our tech startups you filthy gook.

>2nd gen here.
and hopefully the last

Me! Though I can't speak

7th gen aussie here.

get outa mi cuntry

Mate, you are an Aussie - not "Australian Born Chinese". If you really think of yourself that way, then fuck off back to China. That sort of shit is the problem with immigration in this country. Cunts with divided loyalties. You're either Australian or you're not. We need to end dual citizenship quick fucking smart.

fuck off chink

You all have to go back

no, you dumb cunt

he's a chink

only whites can be aussies

as a slanty eyed cunt do you encounter any racism in australia?

Traitor to the Crown.

If he was born here, he can be an Aussie. He just needs to decide if he's with us...or against us.

What's wrong mate? Capitalism is too hard for you now? Hahahhaha faggot.

>If he was born here, he can be an Aussie. He just needs to decide if he's with us...or against us.
They're obviously against us.
Chinks are just yellow niggers

There's no overt racism aside from middle easterners, there's maybe covert racism but I wouldn't be sure to begin with because it's covert You don't feel part of the country unless you grew up in a multicultural community. I grew up in chinese enclaves. Horribly fucking stupid, imo.

i'm a white male

Thanks for taking some of the chinks onto prison island, less for us to worry about.

Will you fuck off with this shit every fucking day. Holy fuck why haven't you packed your shit and gone back to China yet you fucking gook?

after thinking about it a lot i've decided i don't really care that lots of asians live here as long as they're east asian and not SEA subhumans

Nice try Chang Lee, go back to Singapore pls

SEA niggers > yellow niggers

at least SEA nigger bother talking to us instead of just hanging out with their own

2nd gen on 1 side
5th gen other side
euro/semite

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

This is why we need Trump...

1. outsource all our industry
2. make China rich
3. China buys whatever remains in western countries for pocket change (to them)

not a chang just a literal weeb with jap gf and friends

whats good guys, praise kek with me

youtube.com/watch?v=5QX4hc6hYUo&feature=youtu.be

yfw when chinks bought your country since the 80's

ABC means aboriginal bum cleaner, sorry chink, already taken.

Then learn to save and don't spend every pay cheque on beer like your bogan parents taught you.

What's wrong sheep fucker? Am i invading your safe space? Fucking new zealand cunt. You don't belong in this thread either. Cry about it on /qa/
What's wrong? Capitalism not working out for you? Let's hear your reply.
Here's to hoping because when the 2016 census is released you'll be shaking your fucking head. Not that you care. New zealand trash
Which gen?
7th gen chinese-australian? You should at least be partial Chinese ethnicity? No way your ancestors exclusive bred with other chinese.
Blame multiculturalism. When you have suburbs with 80%+ chinese with chinese stores wirtten in chinese with chinese employees not knowing how to communicate in the lingua franca language (english), There's going to be a problem. Why isn't the government doing anything? Not my problem. Im only an individual. Im just a result of my environment.
Yea fuck those chinese cunts. Fucking ching chong cunts. When can we bash some fucking chinese cunts and rape their women? Fucking dog eating yellow cheap laboured cunts. They're only good for following orders. Fuck those chinese monkies. Fucking toss them into the sea. There's too many of those smelly fucking ching chong ma anyway.

it'll get better when boomers die and market collapses trust me

the only reason they're doing it is to have stable assets relative to what's back home but when it collapses they'll lose all money and prolly not reattempt

>Which gen?
Same as you, 2nd gen.

buddy you know where you are right? if you have thin skin you made the worst possible thread in the worst possible place

man talk about shooting yourself in the foot lmfao you should think ahead more for your own sanity's sake

>middle easterners

the biggest troublemakers who will never get along with anyone else

What's wrong? Im invading your hivemind? Deal with it faggot.
Hahahha do you want to hang out with chinese people? That's exactly what your post insinuates. Do yourself a favour and stomp them to the curb

I'm just saying you guys won't bother assimilating, but that's a good thing. You're not Aussies anyway

You better fucking protest that shit safe schools thing.

Fucking Labor and their Marxism will not be tolerated

>God Tier
Japan, Korea

>High Tier
Hong Kong/Taiwan Chinese, Singapore

>Mid Tier
Thailand, Mainland China

>Low tier
Vietnam, Cambodia

>Manus island tier
Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, anything else not mentioned

I like you Chinks who absorb the culture and aren't r/asianmasculinity types.

Bring back the white australia policy.

What's wrong faggot? I didn't even reply to you you autistic yellow fever beta cunt. Take a joke faggot. The one with the thin skin is you.
"He can't even get a regular girlfriend. He has to get a GOOK. A GOOK."
youtu.be/aAprYOMceIc
Which part of China were your parents from?

one chinese girl i met had the typical accent from there but she must hang around bogans all day because she also sounds really ocker. it was surreal i thought it was cute

Fucking cucks ok with giving your country away so long as the foreigners are "le based"

Soon China will own Australia and it won't be anyone elses fault but the Australian cucks who let them in

actually they have been doing a lot against that

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-23/safe-schools-mp-lodges-petition-against-program-signed-by-17000/7777030

>The one with the thin skin is you.
well i dunno you don't sound happy or satisfied with your reception

It highlights a problem with how the government is managing country in a small scale than anything else. It's a shame you're too blinded by misguided nationalism to see it. Sorry, it actually isn't. Ignorance is needed for cohesion. You're playing your role fine. Stay ignorant while your government sells itself out for a few extra shekels just so they can fuck 15 year old romanian girls.

Isn't that Canada?

>Which part of China were your parents from?
No idea (or probably can't remember), I've never really asked.
We're pretty white washed compared to the average Chinese here.

They make pretty good pies though.

There's more South Africans than Chinese in Perth, feels good being irrelevant

is there much anti white rhetoric in the asian community? for white people the only complaints ive heard is that theres alot of you cunts and there isnt much assimilation.

but like personally if were gonna invite another culture in id rather it be south east asians cos like low crime rate, high iq, they smell good, taste good and so on

chinese culture is not a threat to australia

just have to make sure chinese politics have no influence here, do not sell infrastructure to foreign buyers, ensure australian standards are maintained, teach old chinese people to cover their mouth when coughing and sneezing and we're all set

we cannot afford to let 1/6th of our farmlands become polluted like china did

really the only difficult part is making sure chinese people here dont vote labor, because they will naturally be inclined to

Buy land you faggot.

You're on Sup Forums. Dumbfuck. You want a civil discourse, Try reddit. Relax faggot, take a joke.
No one will do that. Every Australian is too busy sucking foreign cock for extra shekels. Then again, the cheap massage chinese girls are sucking and fucking white cocks for $100.
Chinese people have no inherent right to protest. They should just sit down and shut up. Protesting is left for the anglos. Don't be a beer chugging lazy fuck and defend your country instead of outsourcing everything to the Chinese. Stupid cunt.
All asians are garbage
Asianmasculinity is an american thing. Please stop absorbing american cultural bullshit.
Say wallah
And you know what? No one will so a single thing because "she'll be right" you guys will roll over and im not saying this because im some yellow cunt. Im saying this because you people literally won't do a aingle fucking thing and you're okay with it. Keep whinging mate, she'll be right.
At least you have your identity. Im sitting on the fence. Thanks sydney.

ayy go back to chinkland gook

[spoiler]jk you're alright m8. your million cousins in chinaland can't come over anymore though, we're full[/spoiler]

Just whip out your glorious anglo penis and you'll have asians wanting your semen. That's pretty much what you're asking right? You want them to assimilate so that gives you even more opportunities to fuck chinadolls. I know sound upset but im not.

Fuck them and kick those dirty asians to the kerb. Show them they're in a glorious anglo nation and if they dont assimilate treat them like they deserve to be treated, like 2nd class citizens.

>chinese culture is not a threat to australia
sure, sure
You guys flooding the country and breeding like rabbits isn't a threat?
You're no different than Mudslimes

Im asian and barely heard anything against whites over the past 20 years, asians typically don't care much about race unless they get brainwashed at aussie schools

but bogans saying negative things about asians? plenty

anytime I've heard of asians saying negative things about aussies is in response to bogan encounters

like this
youtube.com/watch?v=CiLpFG5uUc0

but then again, you treat everyone else the same way, so it was never about being 'white'

They're all over canada and the usa. It's extremely fragmented. Ill go back once I've learnt chinese. Courses start at January. Im doing you a favour because you lazy fucks arent doing anything about it.
Blame your government. It's literally the government's fault.

How's the centrelink jobsearch going? Did you find the 20 jobs you were supposed to?

Hahaha, that's hilarious
Are chinese people imposing some kind of violent backwards culture on you?

>You're no different than Mudslimes

Are chinese sucking out the welfare system?
Are chinese people taking your jobs? Typically they start their own businesses to create jobs, nothing is stopping you from doing the same
Are chinese doing random terror attacks?
Are chinese people forcing everyone to eat chinese food?

There is dumb, there is dumber, and then there's ID: MppMjZYH

>Are chinese people imposing some kind of violent backwards culture on you?
nope, but I might have to convert to Islam and help them kill off you slant fucks

no way am I siding with you guys

you won't win, trust me

they aren't sharia

we are still letting way too many of them in though. I've nothing against the ones that are born here, they are Australian citizens, but their parents shouldn't have been allowed in in the first place (I feel the same about whites invading abbos but you can't change the past) and any new immigrates now should be sent back.

going into the city here is you hear asian languages everywhere. fuck that shit.

Lmao, go fuck a chinadoll in a massage parlour and bash her head in and walk out without paying. They wont do shit. Do Australia proud.

sure is r/asianmasculinity in here
buncha fuccbois lashing out at anonymous posts, fuckin thin skinned eastern statser cunce

>going into the city here is you hear asian languages everywhere. fuck that shit.

Would you feel comfortable if they spoke german, russian or swedish?

So you'd rather put your wife in a burqa to be a true blue aussie
kek

fuck off we're full, australia belongs to the nords

>So you'd rather put your wife in a burqa to be a true blue aussie
Either muslims or the chinese will take over Australia.
I can't convert to chink, you idiot. So there's only one choice

reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/5ctjbw/can_anyone_explain_what_just_happened_at/

plus the african man arrested on the west gate, they are everywhere

>Would you feel comfortable if they spoke german, russian or swedish?

More so because at least they are white and we have a similar heritage.

How would you feel if 100 million white people were suddenly living in china?

shit youve been trolling me the whole time lol

I wouldn't eve be comfortable if they just had American accents. Fuck off back to where you came, cunts. We Australia here.

>le trole xD
Your time will come, Chang.

>More so because at least they are white and we have a similar heritage.

Yeah, that's why you're flying over to europe to help the euros right?

which one of you would stand up for this poor white girl?

Thanks for immigrating.
I will be enjoying your sister and other female relatives and have you raise my offspring.

Ahahaha, not a Chang man

who's going to knockout?

Do you even know what immigrating means? You fucking euroshit?

Only like chinks for easy pussy, other than that they're are just subhuman degenerates.

Of course not, do you ever hear those languages? No, because Europeans who move here have enough respect to learn English.

The pendulum is swinging right zipperhead and you will be our mexicans

Full video
youtu.be/eJLGpOBV764
glorious.

your sister must be happy you stopped fucking her

Ok, I've had enough of you self deprecating gook
GROW A SPINE, you're not winning any brownie points

Go home gook,

Isn't self-deprecation part of australian humour? Oh u mad faggot. Fuck yourself. Chinese apologist.

Hahaha, when's the last time I saw a german or russian or swede in australia?

One girl starts singing in french on a bus, and the bogans lose their VBs

Replace that bubble tea bullshit with a cup of tea. Bubbletea is for high schoolers. Are you a high schooler? Faggot.

nah fuck you mate
I'll turn you into a dimsum!

>that image
Literally never seen an azn dress like that. It's always the same boring styles.

Timestamp or it's not happening.

You again.

Or that stupid cutesy shit.

Is that some warcraft 3 reference?
Kerb stomp them. What the fuck are you waiting for? Get your boys and kill them already while raping their women and throwing their children out of communist apartments. If they don't dress like Australians. Then they're asking for it.

2nd gen reporting, my parents own 3 properties.

It's dimsim. The fact you typed dimsum means you're a fucking cantonese speaking shitter. Hey fuck you when are you going back to china like me? We don't belong here. Lets do australia proud and fuck off. Then when ww3 starts we can serve as spies inside china while leaking out information for Australia. The ultimate display of loyalty.

>only 3
you bring great shame upon your countrymen

1st gen here, technically.

All you 2nd genners are cancer, don't respect the nation, and a bunch of fuckers who should go the fuck home. Cairns is like a fucking Chinatown, jesus fuck. I wouldn't want any nation to look like this.

I said that I am "Technically" 1st gen because I was born in China, but I have lived in the UK for most of my life, I've only come here recently. My dad says that it was to get away from communism, I'm a UK citizen. If there was a war between NATO and China, I would take up arms for NATO in a heartbeat. NATO -- for life. Communism is a cancer that needs to die.

Too many people - they come to a different country, then expect it to be just like the place they have come from. If you want it to be like the place you've come from, don't fucking leave!

Every time there is a thread on Sup Forums about Asians in Australia, it is always the same shit - some fuckwit starts a thread that's probably bait, and you fuckers bite into it 100%. Retards, the lot of you.

I like you m8.