Bogdanoff brothers and their enormous influence on French politics

What is their endgame? How do they manage to affect French political life so much? How did the succeed with string pulling Sarkozy? Seems like Russians are ordering shots not only around the White House
Their clip you should absolutely check out:
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
Bogdanoff take on politics:
youtube.com/watch?v=jWCId2VVJPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OadRNHd0Orw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
youtube.com/watch?v=7MBaEEODzU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are from old Russian aristocratic house. They do ridiculous party stuff, but they own half of Paris and Southern France. UMP leadership and Sarkozy are somehow in their pockets.
>own several castles and media companies
>have connections to the former Italian Royal House
>have connections with the Romanian Royal House
>personal friend of Sarkozy and UMP leaders
>use bankruptcy laws to get even more money
Also, they are the first old house to get literally blacked(their grandma gave a birth to a halfcaste with yank negro jazzman) and use "age renovation" and plastic surgery. Pioneers of degeneracy in """aristocracy"""

Why does this keep getting reposted? Like literally this exact same OP?

Mods please delete these shitty threads.

They are always derailed by 'OMG look how WEIRD THEY LOOK WTFFF LEEELEOLOLOL'.

No one actually discusses their influence on french politics.

THEY OWN THE PR FIRM. They pay to shill and distract from them. You think people this rich have less influence than some child like Soros? Open up who Kalergi is! Their grandma got blacked under his supervision

Just look at them. I'd be very scared to say no to mad men like them. Seeing them in real life would give you nightmares for rest of your life.

>Borgdanoff shill

Bogdanoffs detected.

They even mad a pact with ultraconservative traditionalist nationalists in France, and on paper rejected their half breed reltives in case monarchist coup happens. He married a HEIR THE TO FRENCH THRONE. THEY LITERALLY PLAY ALL SIDES

Stop making this stupid fucking thread everyday

what's wrong with their faces

Look like 2 gay cats with (you) fros.

They're part Philippino.

Were they in a terrible accident?

ONE OF OUR COMRADES HAS MADE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR OUR CAUSE

what the fuck is wrong with their faces? is this shopped?

Memes aside their faces actually frighten me. What makes someone do this to themselves?

jesus fuck they look so creepy

Its not

Can someone please tell me what the fuck is wrong with their faces????

Oh man they look like fooglies from spy kids.

>having wrinkles instead of slowly morphing yourself into The Mask

fag

what the fuck

Not one but two hoverhands. Confirmed beta male

they look like they belong in Escape From L.A.

what is their endgame ?

slowly turning whole europe into russias garden.

Didn't they majorly troll acedemic journals with a hoax-paper that no one caught and got published?

They seem blessed by kek.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair

it is aristocrat thinking, dont touch the filthy peasants.

i do that too, iam secret russian royal hiding in germany from rotschilds.

They both got addicted to plastic surgery and went fucking mental.

They weren't even bad looking guys before it, they're just dumb.

Has science gone too far ?

Inject everyone with cooking oil to make them look like ayy lmaos.

>Foo Kan
what accent is that

what does he mean by this?

i wonder if they're actually happy with how they look or if it's just like Lenny from the simpsons when he got a facelift

ayy lmao

AYY

Pretty Funny shit desu

holy shit

did anyone else think about the Aphex Twin video - Window Licker??
youtube.com/watch?v=7MBaEEODzU0

it's the cunts from the music video

how in hell did they think that amount of surgery is going to make them look normal

>pic very related

it is arussian thing you wouldnt understand.

keeeek

HOW YOU WANT YOUR FACE, SENPAI?

kek. saved

YUCK WHAT ARE THEY

where these two always this ugly or is this the aftermath of botched plastic surgery one-upsmanship?

I thought that photo was shopped

why do they have horrific monster faces?

>five borgdanoff euros have deposites to your account

why are they turning into Siamese cats?

Not even. His grinning face has been a long running theme. The origin being that most electronic music producers back then were faceless pseudonyms and he took the contrarian position and posted his stupid grinning mug on every album cover.

So, like, that's just photoshop right?

you just KNOW

i liked them better when they were daft punk.

They talk about the universe and astrophysics.

^^this

European (((aristocracy))) is degenerate and should be purged forever.

why is this allowed

>Thought OP image was some kind of faceswap skewed and morphed
>Its real

They are dark ships. Most of them are still based upkeeper of Tradition
t. trading house and merchant descendant

>They are from old Russian aristocratic house.

They're Jews

Shut the fuck up, goy

>upper row of teeth is fake
botched surgery?

They don't even look like real people

God Europe.

Look you let the globalist in with their ex-Imperial buddies and this is what you get.

Fully embrace sovereignty and not just post-war pseudo-independence. The elite Imperialists of old are coming and they want you all dead.

Russian and German anchestry, but European aristocracy forced them to spread rumour of Tatar ancestry after their grandma gave birth to a halfnegro, to discard the blackening of pure European house.

fucking hell, i regret clicking on that pic now.

>not 10x10

REEEE MY LSD OCD

Why is Serbia soo red pill?
You guys and Croatia are hope for the future, while we deal with CuckSweeds and leafs.

Brave and strong stache on the left one, able to surface despite all that botox and face muscle restructuring.

I swear to god I've read about them being Jews somewhere but I cant find anything now

Well i'll take your word for it then

look OP

I'm open to all theories, but unless you have evidence and some names to connect the dots, then fuck off. Because all I'm seeing right now are a couple music videos and boring interviews.

you are literally retarded. Serbia, Bosnia, Albania, Turkey and Ukraine are fucking cancer of Europe. Always have been

kek superb

"Inject it"
"Coiffure it"

Jesus Christ what did they do to their chins and lips?

Read the post perfectly in time with the gif. 9/11

They are (((scientists))) they don't have political influence.

Stop with the shitposts, asshole. These guys are French Paris Hiltons, of no consequence whatsoever. Stop spamming your YT vids here.

How can anyone take these idiots seriously, let alone think there's some sort of conspiracy? They were literally too stupid for university and plagiarised all of their shit. And every time they speak, it's a hodgepodge of terminology that makes absolutely no sense, worse even than hacks like Derrida.

fucking kek

what the fuck is sup forum?

>russian quadroons control france
Brutal.

They are not negro in any way. Their grandmother got one black kid, but they have no relations to that mongrel

>In 1925 Hayes had an affair with a married Bohemian aristocrat, Bertha von Colloredo-Mansfeld (1890-1982), née Countess von Kolowrat-Krakowský, who bore his daughter, Maria "Maya" Dolores Kolowrat (1926-1982).[10]
>Igor and Grichka Bogdnaoff are fraternal twin brothers born to Yuri Mikhaïlovitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff (1928-2012), a Russian painter of Tatar origin and descent from a line of Princes Bogdanoff, and to Maria Maya Dolores Franzyska Kolowrat-Krakowská (1926-1982).
Really makes me think.