Batman vs Black Panther

Who is gonna win this one?

during the final week of hype prior to bp's movie?
make a fucking guess

Okay, but who would actually win though?

aren't these decided by popular vote? i know they want views or whatever but freshly released characters aren't going to work in that system

Power Rangers got smashed by Voltron when their movie came out.

BP will win because he’s Batman plus.

as stan has said, whoever the writer wants

power rangers aren't mcu

Black Panther is "Batman up to eleven thousand".

People don't call him a Mary Sue like they do with Batman because it's okay when Marvel does it.

Probably Batman because his preptime meme is what everyone knows. BP can preptime too but his is more "I've planned for this fight for years" while Batman is "I've got this in my belt just because."

Also depends on which Panther. Batman is pretty constant throughout his appearances but BP has had different costumes and abilities that come with them.

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election.

Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.

Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

This is plainly treason. Americans subverted by their own banana republic government that decides who will take rule, DOJ/Obama/FBI implicated directly. The government proven to subvert all US citizens in an act of treason.

How many time did black panther become a god? Or become the leader of a team?

Batman.

I'm guessing someone is going to treat every bit of criticism like a screeching assault on their eyes and throw a loud, smug strawman tantrum about how "emotional" the critics are, unlike their invincible, unthinking smuggernaut self.

You're not supposed to notice the real differences that actually cause different reactions to different characters. If you did that, they couldn't use their cries of "HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE" to falsely drag others down to their level.

In Ultimates, Black Panther was beating Eldrich abominations by himself. And he always has a personal god guarding his ass, remember?

He didn't really become a god, He was getting help by a god.

This new season better have Red Hood vs Winter Soldier or Travis Touchdown vs Nu Dante.

>Batman plus.
Plus food colouring?

Panther's fucked.

If I were batman, I'd just create a destructive virus that killed panther. Buh bye.

B A T M A N
WITH
P
R
E
P TIME

When Batman became a god, he was still less powerful than this Black Panther that was "only a human helped by a god".

Seems to me that Black Panther is still the bigger offender.

Batman gets help from gods all the time. Superman, Wonder-woman, Shazam.

I know bp will win, but I want batman because the butthurt will be delicious if bats wins. If he loses, we'll just get sad Sup Forumsposting

He did wield the Infinity Gauntlet once.

Those aren't gods and they all have their own agency and lives to live.

Black Panther has a god of his own.

Sup Forums.org/pol

>Wonder-woman
>not a god

She literally the god of war. Superman has been slapping around gods for a long time. Shazam is powered by gods.

it's done like so back to neogaf

>People don't call him a Mary Sue like they do with Batman because it's okay when Marvel does it.

That’s bullshit. I didn’t even know what a fucking “Mary Sue” was until I came across a superhero complaint thread about 10 years ago and they were talking about Black Panther who’s one of my favorite characters so fuck those guys and fuck you too

>Shazam
It's Captain Marvel.

Copout bullshit, there is no writer or plot in a vs debate, only what the characters have been demonstrated to be capable of.

Black Panther will win, otherwise it would be racist and perpetuating the white supremacy narrative in comic books.

Also....Black Panther is getting released soon, so it would not be a good idea to bet against Blank Panther.

Except this is DB. They will almost always pick the more controversial of the 2, and/or ride the hype of a current popular series.

Interesting match up. I always thought the gimmick was a character with parallels. the comparison people come up with for these two are often contrived, more so than "Punisher is Batman with guns. "

Batman's gadgets will carry

whoever wins, we lose